Anyone in 2006 club???

waiting to get anything from USCIS

Hi,

Just wanted to share my frustation with all of you, I didn get any LUD change since my BIO3 appointment. Please tell me to calm down a lil bit as I know people are waiting for very long time :(

gcapplication06 said:
Hi,

Just wanted to share my frustation with all of you, I didn get any LUD change since my BIO3 appointment. Please tell me to calm down a lil bit as I know people are waiting for very long time :(
Please calm down :) !

You just did your Bio in April! That's not too long ago! I did mine on Feb 15, and I am still waiting (not that I have waited as long as other people here on the forum)! The best thing to do is to forget about it a little bit, and it will happen. After I did my Bio, I was checking my online status many many times a day (everyday), but that was just frustrating! Now that I check it less, I feel less stressed!

Speaking of BIO CODE 3, i did mine just this morning and the process was fast less than 45 mins and i was gone..wow i keeping my fingers crossed to see whats next..

Hey guys,

please. keep this thread alive! Any news?

i did my Bio 3 the other day and had LUD next day.

I guess next step will be Medicals and 325.

God, please help us all!

My asymu date is march/2003. My AOS date is May 2/2006. I already did BIO 3 on May 19th. My LUD changed on may 23rd. I am still waiting for RFI Request for Medical and G325. Is it ok to do medical and G325E and submit before getting request for it from USCIS?
Also, what if I do medical and G325 now since I'm leaving for abroad, and let smbd send them after I get Request for it?
Thanks a lot,
Robinho

asylee27 said:
hey, MGTgrl

thanks for your reply for my question.

Actually i messed up the date of my ND. It is March 29 not April. So it has been more than a month now. How do i make sure they have not sent me any BIO yet in case it was lost in the mail?

may be i should try Infopass?

thanks

Asylee27,
Let me encourage you: You are in good shape then you think.
Here is my case:

Asyle aproved Dec 2004
I-485: Dec 2004
Rcvd at NCS: Dec 19
ND: DEc 19,05
RFE: Jan 19,06
RFE sent: Feb 14,06
RFE Rcvd: Feb15,06
Bio#3 sent to me: March 27,06
Bio#3 done: April 14,06
LUD:April 16,06
And waiting.....up to date....

Just curious, anyone in the 2006 club has an update please update us on your progress

Well, I know it's unfair for 2006 to expect GCs now, but what is going on? All ND 2006 LUDs haven't change for months? Are we stuck? Are we gonna see any LUDs any time soon? approvals?

SIbmx said:
Well, I know it's unfair for 2006 to expect GCs now, but what is going on? All ND 2006 LUDs haven't change for months? Are we stuck? Are we gonna see any LUDs any time soon? approvals?

Buddy, lot of ND 2005 haven't had their LUD changed for months! Those basterds from TSC suck big time. No move at all over there while NSC started to process some ND of 07/2005. What was the point of tranferring so many cases to Texas if some of them could be processed faster in Nebraska?! USCIS is a mess as usual!

Atleast you got something from them after BIO3 but me i did not receive anything or any changes on my case and they did not even call me for medical as of yet..

Same here I did my Bio3 in Apr 06 and have been waiting for Medical request.

Looks like everything is stuck.

Ed

Processing Times for Asylee Adjustment Cases

Adjustment of Status for Asylees

The Service is receiving between 25,405– 43,881 applications per year. Consequently, as of April 30, 2006, approximately 112,985 asylee adjustment applications were pending. We anticipate that we will process pending applications according to the following schedule:

Date Received (Mail Date) Timeframe to be Processed
On or before January 1, 2003 September 30, 2006
June 1, 2003-March 31, 2007 September 30, 2007
On or after April 1, 2007 Within 6 months of receipt

We emphasize that these dates are APPROXIMATIONS; unforeseen occurrences may delay processing.

Any updates in 2006 club. It's not our time yet but I am still frustrated - no updates, no information, no nothing.
Did anybody fron ND 2006 tried to call USCIS? Any luck?