Anyone in 2006 club???

eddie_240 said:
I did my bio3 2 weeks ago. When should I expect to receive a request for medicals or evidence.

Ed
Hi Ed,

You can never know with CIS, but you should get it soon, I believe. My medical request came about my bio appointment. But as you might have guessed, there is no pattern on how they work. Good luck!

I received BIO 3 appointment in mail today. What does it mean? Are there any other BIOs like 1 and 2, what is the difference?

Qyestion for Sibmx

Hi Sibmx.
I also sent my I-485 to nebraska end of april and received my Receipt and I-797C notice for Bio today from Texas Service center. Notice shows no date for bio. It says I'l get appoinment soon for Biometrics. When you received your first receipt, did you have same notice letter and did it show appoinment dates there? I'm hurrying to go to europe in the beginning fo june for WORLDCUP 2006. I'm wondering if I'l submit my BIO and medical by june 10th. Thanks a lot

This thread looks deserted again... Any LUD updates, any RFE, anything?
I had my Bio3 taken yesterday and I had 2 LUD updates so far. I will keep you posted about any developments.

I am an ND 06 and my BIO 3 is next wednesday.

What should I expect after BIO 3?

I haven't done any RFI or RFE or medicals.

kalvar said:
I am an ND 06 and my BIO 3 is next wednesday.

What should I expect after BIO 3?

I haven't done any RFI or RFE or medicals.
Just wait for them to ask you for RFI or RFE! Did you submit your G325A and medical with your 485 application?

hey, MGTgrl

thanks for your reply for my question.

Actually i messed up the date of my ND. It is March 29 not April. So it has been more than a month now. How do i make sure they have not sent me any BIO yet in case it was lost in the mail?

may be i should try Infopass?

thanks

My spouse is in 2006 club. She didnt get any LUD change ater the date of her BIO 3. Her time line:

Arrived: 11/03
ASY GRTD 12/21/05 (I-94 received on the basis of approved I-730)
I485 RD-ND 1/18/06-1/20/06
RFE received: 1/23/06 (Medical-I693-Biographic)
RFE sent: 2/23/06, LUD 2/24/06
Biometric-Code 3: 3/22/06, LUD 3/22/06

So God knows.. how long they gonna take now....

MGTgrl said:
Just wait for them to ask you for RFI or RFE! Did you submit your G325A and medical with your 485 application?

hi MGT girl

No I haven't submited any medicals or RFI or RFE.Pretty much the first thing I have been asked to do i BIO 3.

asylee27 said:
hey, MGTgrl

thanks for your reply for my question.

Actually i messed up the date of my ND. It is March 29 not April. So it has been more than a month now. How do i make sure they have not sent me any BIO yet in case it was lost in the mail?

may be i should try Infopass?

thanks
Hi Asylee27,

I don't think you need to do that yet (I mean the Infopass). If you are very worried, you can call the 800 # to ask if your RFI was sent to you. Have you moved or changed your address since the application? I received my RFI about 1 month and 2 weeks later, so I believe you should get it soon (I don't think it's late yet)

What does your online status say? Usually, when they ask you for RFI or RFE, the message on your status says something like: "On xx/xx/xx, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed"

Now you might still see that because they have sent you the BIO appointment. See what it says after you finish your bio.

Good luck!

kalvar said:
hi MGT girl

No I haven't submited any medicals or RFI or RFE.Pretty much the first thing I have been asked to do i BIO 3.

In that case, you will get a request for FRI sometimes soon. Get ready to do your medical (while you wait for them to send the request, you can start looking for a ins doctor). After you do your medical and fill the G325A form, you just sit and wait! And see how lucky you are :) Some people get their GC in less than 2 months after bio and some wiat longer! It depends on the IO on your case!

Good luck!

My LUD changed again today! Look at my timeline, tell me what do you think? It looks to me that they are going to set an appointment at local office or making RFE or something! Anyway, it's way too early for an approval...

Hi MGTgrl,
thank you!

you were very right. Just now i received my Bio 1 (fingerprints), scheduled for june 2. LUD has not changed. and it is still Nebraska.

I am looking at the others` timelines. They differ so much. So i have no idea what i should expect after Bio1.

Hopefully, all will be done this year.

i wish the same to everybody!

by the way, MGTgrl.

I can see you have done your medicals recently.

any suggestions before i do mine? I mean should i get my vaccination papers from my country? What else may i need at the doctor`s? How long does it take and what is the approximate cost?

thanks a bunch

asylee27 said:
Hi MGTgrl,
thank you!

you were very right. Just now i received my Bio 1 (fingerprints), scheduled for june 2. LUD has not changed. and it is still Nebraska.

I am looking at the others` timelines. They differ so much. So i have no idea what i should expect after Bio1.

Hopefully, all will be done this year.

i wish the same to everybody!
Hi Asylee27,

I am glad to hear that you got a Bio appointment! Since they asked for Bio1 the next thing you will get is request for your medical/G325A and an appointment for Bio 2 (used for production of GC). I am surprised they didn't ask you to do both at the same time, but you can never know with CIS!

asylee27 said:
by the way, MGTgrl.

I can see you have done your medicals recently.

any suggestions before i do mine? I mean should i get my vaccination papers from my country? What else may i need at the doctor`s? How long does it take and what is the approximate cost?

thanks a bunch
Try to get all your vaccination papers from your country. It will save you a lot of money if you show that you have done them all. If you don't have documentation, they will ask you to retake the vaccines, which can cost from $40 to $100 per vaccine depending where you live.

The cost of the actual visit to the civil surgeon depends where you live too. I have seen people that did it for $100 and others close to $400. Take the list of civil surgeons and shop around for the cheapest one (they all do the same thing anyway). I did mine for $100 and I live in the DC metro area. If you live around here, I can give you the name of the clinic.

It doesn't take a long time. Once you get an appointment, you go in for the tests and the doc checks your vaccinations documents. Then you go back in 48-72 hours to get the results. Then, the doc fill the forms and give them to you in a sealed envelop (make sure he makes you sign the form before he seals it because I've read on this forum that the doc didn't make the guy sign and CIS sent it back). It doesn't take that long. Let me know if you need anything esle. Good luck!