Anyone in 2006 club???

Does anyone know if your geographical location has anything to do with a swifter approval? I am in florida and my case is at the TSC

My lawyer mailed application to NSC and I received Notice of Action Receipt from TSC. Is it a good thing or not?
Any ND 2006 please post your updates in this thread.

SIbmx said:
My lawyer mailed application to NSC and I received Notice of Action Receipt from TSC. Is it a good thing or not?
Any ND 2006 please post your updates in this thread.
Consider it a very good thing. TSC processes applications a lot faster than NSC.

ND Received

GUys,

I just received my ND from NSC --i think they are very fast though. I mailed it on April 13th 2006 and they got it April 14th 2006 and they made both my ND and RD Date as April 14th 2006.. My case status said It is taking between 570 and 600 days for us to process this kind of case.

Nsc

I live in New York and i mailed it to
Nebraska Service Center
P.O BOX 87485
LINCOLN, NEBRASKA
68501+ 7485

could you tell me any body that from still the adress to fill 1-485 application is same or its changed from 1st april 2006

Whatever it says on the INS site is the address you need to send it to. I don't know what it was back in April 1, so I can not say whether it changed or not. It has always been Nebraska though, that part never changed.

Guys, I just received an e-mail from USCIS: On April 24, 2006, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case.
My ND is 11 days ago. I know this question was asked millions of times in this forum but still What can it be?
I mailed every possible document they might need (incl. medical)! I am kind of worried it's been only 11 days and they already asking for smth.....
Any ideas?

Fees

I got the information from local office that could n't send personal check,is it true? or can i send personal check with my i-485 application.