Anyone in 2006 club???

hi there,

My LUD change today. I am on my vacation/visiting to India for 2 months with RTD (on single entry Indian Visa) and I am coming to USA tomorrow. Do you guys think any concern with this LUD effect my arrival in US?

Please see my singature for more details of my case..../NEPZ06

My GC is approved

Hi falks, as I am also in 2006 GC club. i would like to share things in this thread that my GC is approved. the message on email said the application was approved on April 19 and has order the GC card today on april 23,2007
Thanks for all supports and ideas that were been shared with me. my long waited year has just been gone!!!!!! NEPZ06 :p :p :D :D

Mystery of 3 LUD changes

Hey guys if you remember my LUD changed 3 days in a row after almost 6 months of inactivity. Some of you even thought that I was getting approved....The truth is: I requested to check the status of my case over the phone a monthh prior to LUD changes, and a few days after LUD changed I received a letter stating that my case is within normal processing time frame blah-blah-blah. And I am still waiting and waiting...... I wonder if they are going to approve me by September as they promised :D

Approved???

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On May 14, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

??????:confused:

Congratulations SIbmx!!

i have pretty much same timeline but mine stuck in NSC. I got 60 days notice almost 70 days ago but so far nothing yet.

I sent emails to NSC quite a few times. So hopefully i should get some type response so i will know where i stand.

anyway good luck to all!!
God bless America and its asylees!!

Congratulation Mate..!!!!, yours and my time line is almost same. and you got approved too......!!!! Nep06....!!!:D :D
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On May 14, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

??????:confused:

Hi everyone,

Its been so long to see this post on first page, i just wanted to bring it on top and see how are the fellow asylees doing. I just got a LUD change and an email for RFE. Didnt receive it in mail yet. But i beleive its for medical as I didn send my medical with initial application. Atleast the LUD change brought smile on my face, i hope USCIS brings smiles for all of us soon very soon.

Lets keep this post active as it helps alot to know whats going on with our 2006 club

well, i am still stuck with my last LUD after they received my medicals and i received 60 days notice.

It has been more than 60 days now and still nothing. I emailed them a few times-nothing.

I wonder if i am stuck in name check? Should i schedule Infopass for that and will it be useful to find out what is going on with my case?

I am in 2006 club a well. Applied 03/29/2006, sent my medical 04/13/2007. Hoping to get green card soon since the processing date on the website is already Jan 2006.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't received a LUD update since they got my medicals. I am not going to bother with emails etc.

There are many people ahead of me who still do not have a GC. People with Nd 05, 04 and even 03. I don't really care. I want to get it soon but I am not going to sweat. Meanwhile I have all I need.

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to share some info with you guys and please let me know what should i expect next and how soon............ any expereinces shared will be really good. I got a LUD change with following message

Receipt Number: LINXXXXXXXXXXXX

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On June 12, 2007, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

You can choose to receive automatic case status updates, which will be sent via email. Please click here to create an account online.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to see our current Processing Dates for Applications and Petitions, click here.

Note: Case Status is available for Applications and Petitions which were filed at USCIS Service Centers. If you filed at a USCIS Local Office, your case status may not be reviewable online but for processing times on forms filed at that Office please, click here.

If you have a question about case status information provided via this site, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed, please contact the USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375 – 5283 or 1-800-767-1833 (TTY).

Ernorman

My wife has just applied for her I-485 few days back....she is a derivative asylee

Hi Singh6,

My wife is going to file her I-485 in July. She is a derivative asylee as your wife. Could you please advise if she needs to file I-693 (Medical examination) with her I-485 application? We really got confused at this issue. Thank you very much! Looking forward to your reply.

aanl

Amazing --Just checked my case status and it says they have ordered for my new card.. LOOKS LIKE NSC is faster than TSC

Hi Singh6,

My wife is going to file her I-485 in July. She is a derivative asylee as your wife. Could you please advise if she needs to file I-693 (Medical examination) with her I-485 application? We really got confused at this issue. Thank you very much! Looking forward to your reply.

aanl

Hi Aanl.... I would advice to not to send her medical alongwith her application at this stage. I have seen few people who sent their medicals alongwith their applications but USCIS asked for the same (again) within 10 to 15 days of receiving their applications. So it will be better to wait for the RFE otherwise you will end up paying double And hassle will be in addition to it.

Good Luck.

Still waiting...!!!

Still waiting here, hopefully not too long since they processing 10/01/06 and mine is 11/07/06 and the last update was 01/02/07.

Thanks!