anyone filed for Labor in March (not Perm)

No updates.. I hope I am alive, forget the thread, by the time there is any update. Forgot to add.. as per DOL website, Sep 30 2007 is current goal for eliminating the backlog.. my lawyer was pretty skeptical about it given their current speed.

PD March 23 2005

My case details:

MI RIR EB3
PD 03/23/2005
45 days letter - Not yet
BEC - Dallas

I strongly believe that all 45 days letters would be issued by end of June 2006.

Got case number

Hello all,
my attorney filed for two cases from my company, mine and another. We got the case numbers today
Case number- T-05221-xxxxx--mine
T-05216-xxxxx--colleague.

Priority date- PD- march 27th 2005
EB2
case filed from -- NC

My case info from screen shot says
Processing Type - RIR
Case Source -- Region
Processing Center - PBEC

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry guys, i have not seen this post before

03/25/05
RIR/EB3
New York
Philadelphia BLC
45-day-letter rec/sent oct 2005

Not yet

I have not heard 45 days stuff from any others except a few sporadic cases mentioned in this thread.
I think we still have to wait.....

Finally received my Case Number - No 45 day letter

I finally got a file number i could reference. My application is in Dallas BEC but I wanted to confirm that they received my application and not lost somewhere in the transition. I was told that the data entry should be done by this summer. Which means we should be getting our 45 day letters atleast by the end of this year (Hopefully).

To moon walker

HI,
How did you get your case number? Did you have to call somewhere or did it just come in the mail?
Please let me know. I have no idea where my file is......

GoodLuck2711 - I mailed my attorney

Goodluck2711,
I mailed my attorney asking them to check if possible about the status of my file. They mailed me back the number but did not give me the status of my file. after being in dark for more than a year without file number i was happy to get that info. I don't think we have access to call BEC directly nor will BEC correspond with us though mail. Atleast now i know that my file reach BEC and not in limbo. Please post any updates you may have in this forum.
goodluck2711 said:
HI,
How did you get your case number? Did you have to call somewhere or did it just come in the mail?
Please let me know. I have no idea where my file is......

Received screen shot

Hello All,

I just received the screen shot from my attorney which confirms that my packet has not been dropped some place by Fedex person and lying at Dallas Backlog Center. Actually after looking at the screen shot, one moment felt like, I got my labor certified. -:)

I know, I am still the beginning of the tunnel. But one thing, I noticed, is

It shown as "perm backlong case event" at the top of the screen shot, where as mine is applied in RIR. Can anybody guess, what is this?

And also status is shown as "Data Review". Anybody knows, what stage it is?

little_tongya said:
Hello All,

I just received the screen shot from my attorney which confirms that my packet has not been dropped some place by Fedex person and lying at Dallas Backlog Center. Actually after looking at the screen shot, one moment felt like, I got my labor certified. -:)

I know, I am still the beginning of the tunnel. But one thing, I noticed, is

It shown as "perm backlong case event" at the top of the screen shot, where as mine is applied in RIR. Can anybody guess, what is this?

And also status is shown as "Data Review". Anybody knows, what stage it is?
perm there means permanent not P.E.R.M