anyone filed for Labor in March (not Perm)

Update

45 day letter Recd......

My case Details:

ETA Case Number: T-05202-XXXXX
Priority date: 21st march 2005
Case Type: EB-2 RIR
State: NJ
45 Days Letter: June 01, 2006

Received - 45 days letter

ETA Case Number: P-05229-XXXXX
Priority date: March 16, 2005
Case Type: EB-2 RIR
State: NJ
45 Days Letter received on: May 10, 2006

recieved 45 day letter

Hi My attorney just now confirmed that they have recieve the 45 day letter and replied to it. Also I am going ahead and converting my case through PERM.

T-05216-xxxxx
PD: 03/08/2005
Processing Type : TR
Case Source : State
Case Recieved Date : 03/08/2005
Case Status : Incomplete
45-day-letter : Recieved and replied 6/5/2006
Screenschot : Recieved

recieved 45 day letter

My attorney just now confirmed that they have recieve the 45 day letter and replied to it. Also I am going ahead and converting my case through PERM.

T-05216-xxxxx
PD: 03/08/2005
Processing Type : TR
Case Source : State
Case Recieved Date : 03/08/2005
Case Status : Incomplete
45-day-letter : Recieved and replied 6/5/2006
Screenschot : Recieved

do you know ,if you have already received the 45 day letter , how time it takes to retain old PD and convert to PERM, compared to filing new PERM

45 Day Letter Received

I got a call from my employer that he and the attorney has received the 45 days letter.
I will post more details after I talk to the attorney
Priority Date: March 25th 2005
RIR/EB3
PBC

Keep the priority data, even when you change the job

Hello All,

My understanding is, when you change the job, you will have restart your labor certification and loose the priority date as well. But I heard my colleague telling his attorney that you can keep the priority date but need to apply the labor again. Is this true?

I would say, if this correct, then everybody would done the same and keep moving to new job till your priority date becomes current.

Let me know...

Update

ETA Case No: P-05202-XXXXX
Priority Date: March 21st 2005.
EB-2, NJ
RIR

I received the 45 day letter around 1st week of June and now the case status has changed from T to P.

Also most of the fields are filled out except for the Occupation Title, Occupation Code & Prevailing Wage. I dont know if they will fill them out at the last moment before approval.

Good Luck

jneeraja,
Can you please post the first few digits of your case number? I have PD also sometime in March, 2005 filed in TX and my case number starts with D-05210-*****
No 45-day letter yet...
Thanks!

Non-Perm RIR filed

I dont know what is PD is it Posted Date

PD: 3/20/05
Processing Type: RIR(EB2)
Case Source: Pittsburgh
Case Received Date: dont know

my employer says labor must be available in October 2006.

I am very skeptical about his statement. he is been dodging without giving me the file number

PD is priority date which I guess is the date of receipt of your application at the Labor dept office. Reg. giving any estimates, your employer must be a genious to give such ETA as the backlog centers do not follow any logic. People with PD in March 2005 have got thier LC done while those with PD two years older are still waiting.

H.

kmsiva said:
I dont know what is PD is it Posted Date

PD: 3/20/05
Processing Type: RIR(EB2)
Case Source: Pittsburgh
Case Received Date: dont know

my employer says labor must be available in October 2006.

I am very skeptical about his statement. he is been dodging without giving me the file number

I have queried my employer for Case Number.
sorry i have not done much research. when is case number allotted. Is it after the 45 day letter or before?

Siva I believe your Case number should have been allocated by now. I did not get 45 day letter but have the case number after i requested my employer. Not sure if this is the case with everyone but logically speaking you be assigned a number for BRC to track your case. Since you already got 45 day letter your information is already entered in thier system.

Siva,
Frankly I find your employer's behavior questionable. Typically I would expect an employer to forward copies of receipts to the employees concerned. It is a matter of utmost importance for the employee. You must try to impress upon your employer the need to keep you updated.

H.

moooonwalker said:
Siva I believe your Case number should have been allocated by now. I did not get 45 day letter but have the case number after i requested my employer. Not sure if this is the case with everyone but logically speaking you be assigned a number for BRC to track your case. Since you already got 45 day letter your information is already entered in thier system.

Siva,
I would not wait any longer, as Harry has mentioned I would some how convice the employer or the attorney to provide you a copy of all the documents that they have regarding your labor.
As you can see in the forums, that there are quite a few people who have been cheated for various reasons, we need to learn lessons from them.
It is my sincere advice that you get all the information

Received 45 Day letter

My LC was filed on March 25th 05 from Kansas .After bugging My lawyer/employer for couple of times they confirmed that they received 45 day letter and replied on May 3rd 05 .
and also I got Case number .is there anyway we can get exact PD from case number ?

Hey guys,

I am a newbie to this site. I have few questions and would appreciate if someone can take time in helping me answer them.

My Labor was filed on March 21st 2005 (not perm). I got a receipt on March 28th 2005.
However, I got a letter from Labor Dept on March 2006 that my case has been closed.
My employer says that he received a 45-day letter from DOL on July 14th 2006.

Please let me know if this is normal.
What is a Case-Id? Where do we get it? Is there a process that I can check the status of my application online?

According to my processing time, when is the probability that my labor could be approved? Can I file for I-140 and I-485 together as soon as my Labor gets approved?
Do you think I can convert my regular Labor to perm Labor and does it help?

Too Many questions, am totally a newbie.
Please help.

Thanks in advance,
Mamtha