anyone filed for Labor in March (not Perm)

Labor certified as per online status.

PD Mar 2005 from CA
Case #D-05220-89***
45 day letter replied on 9/7/06
Certified 9/28/2006

Correction

Labor certified as per online status. - 45 day letter was replied on 7/7.

PD Mar 2005 from CA
Case #D-05220-89***
45 day letter replied on 7/7/06
Certified 9/28/2006

Congrats. I guess this was also from Dallas. Right???

DOLkemaaki said:
Labor certified as per online status. - 45 day letter was replied on 7/7.

PD Mar 2005 from CA
Case #D-05220-89***
45 day letter replied on 7/7/06
Certified 9/28/2006

RIR - EB3 - Updates?

My particulars:
Applied LC : 03/2005
45-day : 09/2006 (1st week)
45-Day response: 09/2006 (1st week)
State: WI
Waiting for Labor certificate to be approved.

Does anyone know any ETA on labor certs ? and what would be the next step after the labor is approved ?

Thanks
Alex

Premium processing for EB1 , 2 and 3

little_tongya said:
Hello Guis,

I got call from my attorney and letter from DBEC as well saying that my LC is approved. This is more than what I expectet.

My details are below
PD: March 25th, 2005 RIR EB2
State: CA
45 days received and replied on: July 7th, 2006
LC approved: Aug 30th, 2006
Backlog center: Dallas

I have question regarding 140. Recently, I have been told that 140 can be processed under premium. Is this true for EB2 as well?

Good luck to other guis and gals. My hearty wishes are always with you and hopefully all will come out of this slavery one day.

Now, I feeling small beams of light from other end of tunnel.

Thanks,

http://www.murthy.com/nflash/nf_092206.html
NewsFlash! Expansion of I-140 Premium Processing
from Sep 25, 2006
Posted Sep 22, 2006
©MurthyDotCom
The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced on Friday, September 22, 2006 that the Premium Processing Program (PPP) for I-140 petitions filed by employers will expand as of Monday, September 25, 2006 to certain additional employment-based (EB) categories. Three new EB categories will be eligible for premium processing, as explained below.
©MurthyDotCom
Background on I-140 Premium Processing
©MurthyDotCom
Premium processing for I-140 petitions was initially introduced on August 28, 2006. It was limited to EB3 cases, however, and excluded EB3 "other worker" cases. We reported this change in our August 18, 2006 NewsFlash, Premium Processing of EB3 I-140s Starts August 28, 2006, available on MurthyDotCom.
©MurthyDotCom
As regular readers of MurthyDotCom and the MurthyBulletin know, premium processing is an expedited case review in exchange for a $1000 premium processing fee. Under premium processing, the USCIS reviews a case within fifteen days of receipt. Cases that are pending and have been issued a receipt notice can be upgraded to premium processing, if desired, at any time.
©MurthyDotCom
Expansion of PPP from Sep 25, 2006
©MurthyDotCom
As of September 25, 2006, premium processing will become available to the following additional categories of candidates who were eligible to file I-140 petitions for the immigrant petition. The expansion includes certain cases that fit within the following employment-based categories, commonly referred to as the EB1, EB2, and EB3 categories.

EB1 for Outstanding Professors and Researchers

EB2 for Advanced Degree professionals/ Persons of Exceptional Ability (but not National Interest Waiver cases)

EB3 for "Other Workers" (unskilled labor requiring less than 2 years of work experience to perform the job)
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry04 said:
Congrats on yr LC. It seems Dallas is lucky for many. Unfortunately my case is in Philly. Anyone got Labor with PD in March 2005 from Philly???

Also, have they started premium processing fro I140????

Harry04
------------------------------
PD:March 27, 2005
VA
45 day letter: 6/3/2006
====================================================

I haven't received Labor certified yet
PD: March 22th 2005
VA
45 day letter: 6/2/2006

Michigan/EB2/RIR Approval

One of my friends labor filed on 23rd March 2005, EB2 RIR Category from Michigan labor got cleared yesterday. He got the email from the attorney regarding this.
He got his 45 day letter in the month of June/July this year.

Harry04 said:
Hello Friends,
No news for long. Any updates from BECs for us????

Cheers.
H.
Yeah, just jot it online that my case was certified overnight. Yesterday I took a look before leaving office and it was still in process. So I'll be sitting tight to see the paperwork coming by. Good luck to all of you who are still being tortured by the demn BEC, and I'll be waiting for you at next stage.

What does it mean when the status says "In Process"?

Hi Experts,

I have jst chked my case status online and it says "In Process". Does it mean the "Data Review" is completed ? How long do you think it will take for the labor to get approved?

PD -- March 2005
EB2/RIR/Philly ( P-XXXX-XXXX)
45 day letter --- June 2006
replied -- September 2006

Do you think I can be lucky soon ? :rolleyes:

Thanks,
Mamtha

Last edited by a moderator:
mamtha said:
Hi Experts,

I have jst chked my case status online and it says "In Process". Does it mean the "Data Review" is completed ? How long do you think it will take for the labor to get approved?

PD -- March 2005
EB2/RIR/Philly ( P-XXXX-XXXX)
45 day letter --- June 2006
replied -- September 2006

Do you think I can be lucky soon ? :rolleyes:

Thanks,
Mamtha
Your guess is correct at least on my case, and it took more than two months for it to crawl from in-process to certified.

greeneyes4gc said:
Your guess is correct at least on my case, and it took more than two months for it to crawl from in-process to certified.

Congratulations on your approval and thanks for replying to my post.

I am not sure when my case actually moved to "In Process", because this is the first time I checked my status online. But hopefully I will get my labor approval soon. Though am still in the beginning of the process of GC, am soooo tired of waiting and waiting :eek:

Will keep refreshing my case status every now and then to keep an eye on any miracle which might happen ;)

Thanks,
Mamtha

mamtha said:
Congratulations on your approval and thanks for replying to my post.

I am not sure when my case actually moved to "In Process", because this is the first time I checked my status online. But hopefully I will get my labor approval soon. Though am still in the beginning of the process of GC, am soooo tired of waiting and waiting :eek:

Will keep refreshing my case status every now and then to keep an eye on any miracle which might happen ;)

Thanks,
Mamtha

Good to see Philly people also moving forward. I can then also hope for some good news. From where was your case submitted?

H.

Last edited by a moderator:
Harry04 said:
Good to see Philly people also moving forward. I can then also hope for some good news. From where was your case submitted?

H.

Hi,

My case was submitted from Philly ( P for Philly right? )

P-05203-XXXXX is my number.

My attorney says that my labor might be approved by September 2007 :confused: Huh...does it take that long ?

Nothing much can be done apart from crossing my fingers and keep waiting !!

Mamtha