Any recent EAD from TSC?

No news on my end yet, perhaps later this week, TSC is moving this week :D

http://trackitt.com/ shows 3 TSC approvals in 2 days. I called cust svc yesterday, lady got mad because one of the cust sev reps sent in a request last week to TSC on my case, and according to her, my EAD was not outside of processing time yet. She indicated that at 60 days, the rep should have advised me to wait 90 days and that in some cases, people have been waiting for over 6 months for an EAD. She basically told me that anything that we read on the USCIS web site, does not apply. It happens when it happens and that's the way it is. :confused:

Any thoughts?

I told you before, 60, 75 and even 90 days are internal regulations and we can not do anything except waiting. In another thread one received his EAD after 7 months.

I know you are frustrated and I would be if I were you. But I think you are calling customer service alot and I think you should just keep low keep for the next couple of days. Hang in there before you know you will get the approval notice. I know its easy said then done but Just take your mind of it. Goodluck.

I don't call them a lot, I have only called 4 times in the last 70 days. I called on Monday to find out what was the confirmation number for, that's when the cust svc rep got mad, not at me, but at the other rep. Are you implying that my phone calls can delay my EAD renewal even further? I hope that's not the case. I am just frustrated because my EAD it's the only application I have pending with USCIS.

I will follow your advise. I know that my approval notice is coming too. TSC is moving faster this week. :D

fatimahope, I am sure you'l have ur appoval soon, maybe the officer is waititng to approve the 485, just like mine, they approved both the same day!!!! but don't worry u'll get it sooon..

and regarding the costumer service people, dont even care! they are just rude!!!!!!

:D

good luck and keep sus posted!

Thanks for your kind words. Did you get your EAD card already?

I told you before, 60, 75 and even 90 days are internal regulations and we can not do anything except waiting. In another thread one received his EAD after 7 months.

I see you have been waiting too since January. That's all we can do. TSC is approving cases faster this week. That's good news!! Ours will be next ... :D

I don't call them a lot, I have only called 4 times in the last 70 days. I called on Monday to find out what was the confirmation number for, that's when the cust svc rep got mad, not at me, but at the other rep. Are you implying that my phone calls can delay my EAD renewal even further? I hope that's not the case. I am just frustrated because my EAD it's the only application I have pending with USCIS.

I will follow your advise. I know that my approval notice is coming too. TSC is moving faster this week. :D

Me too, I do not call them so frequent, just 2-3 times a day and one or 2 trials per weekend (no one answer in weekends, just message).

EAD Approved from TSC

Hi,

Our (myself and my wife) paper based EADs were approved yesterday per the email notification. LUD received today. Details are below.

I-140 OR AD 12/4/04
I-485 RD 03/25/05
First EAD AD 05/01/05
second EAD AD 04/01/06
thrid EAD: I-765 RD 02/07/07, AD 03/27/07

Hi,

Our (myself and my wife) paper based EADs were approved yesterday per the email notification. LUD received today. Details are below.

I-140 OR AD 12/4/04
I-485 RD 03/25/05
First EAD AD 05/01/05
second EAD AD 04/01/06
thrid EAD: I-765 RD 02/07/07, AD 03/27/07

Thanks for the update. According to USCIS web site, they are processing applications rcvd on 12/27. That was 91 days ago, although I see that they are processing some that were received in January and February too. I am confident that we will see more approvals this week. I am very excited :D

Exactly..

My wife's EAD got approved after 6 months... Mine had an RFP in December.. after they received the RFP (in Jan), there is no update... I called them a couple of times but it looks as if it is waste of time... nothing more...
This means I am also waiting for 6 months now...

Exactly..

My wife's EAD got approved after 6 months... Mine had an RFP in December.. after they received the RFP (in Jan), there is no update... I called them a couple of times but it looks as if it is waste of time... nothing more...

Thank you very much!! you killed the 0.00001% hope that I will get it soon. My opinion is; if the USCIS, in any center, will issue you EAD, this will be within 1-1.5 months maximum. If you pass this range, so expect any thing, 72 days, 100 day ..........etc and act accordingly.

I have also applied for my second EAD/AP on Dec 4th but nothing has happend yet.

Thank you very much!! you killed the 0.00001% hope that I will get it soon. My opinion is; if the USCIS, in any center, will issue you EAD, this will be within 1-1.5 months maximum. If you pass this range, so expect any thing, 72 days, 100 day ..........etc and act accordingly.

I have also applied for my second EAD/AP on Dec 4th but nothing has happend yet.

To all those still waiting out here..
Just wishful thinking but could it be that your 485 is close to approval? They are trying to nail down the last requirements and want to approve both, EAD and 485 together.

Like I said earlier.. wishful thinking..!!!

To all those still waiting out here..
Just wishful thinking but could it be that your 485 is close to approval? They are trying to nail down the last requirements and want to approve both, EAD and 485 together.

Like I said earlier.. wishful thinking..!!!

Thank you very much for your kind feelings. I wish the best for all of us.

Exactly..

Let's be positive about our cases. 6 to 7 months is the exception to the rule, not the norm. TSC approved several cases this past week. If by day 90card is not received, per my attorney, we can request an interim card. There is no reason why a person should wait almost 7 months for an EAD.

That's my humble opinion :)

You are past 90 days. My attorney told me that come day 90, an interim card can be requested. Have you tried? Did you call TSC? If not, you should call them first thing on Monday.

Good Luck and keep us posted!

Is this Aprroval Notic???

My EAD application was recived on 02/09/2007 at TSC
on 03/29/2007 there was LUD and today on 3/31/2007 i recived an email.

"Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On March 29, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register."

Is this an Approval