Any recent EAD from TSC?

tipotodo

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone, I 've been tracking EAD in Trackitt.com and the last EAD form TSC were approved in February. Any of you got and approval recently? and LUd's? any news?

I am wondering was going on in TSC in EAD, they used to be so fast and rapid.

seriously, any approval at all?????
even NSC is doing it faster!!!!!
I think the recent MASS transfer from VSC to TSC, mess up the timin

Tipotodo, I think the processing date for TSC as of feb 20, 07 for EADs is dec 4, 2006, which means atleast a 90 day wait. Wht is NSC's processing date?

Tipotodo, I think the processing date for TSC as of feb 20, 07 for EADs is dec 4, 2006, which means atleast a 90 day wait. Wht is NSC's processing date?

is 90 days also for NSC, but the unusal thing is that from Nov to February TSC was approving EAD in less then 3 weeks, we shall see.

I am checking about 10 random cases every day, all of them received 01/16/07 and pending including mine.

Any Recent from VSC

I am also seeing the processing date for EAD at VSC as of today is Dec, 04-2006. I am seeing this date since last 15 days. I am not sure whether there is any approval for the filing dates after 12/4.

if so please share!!!

is crazy, I am pretty sure TSC is going nuts with the mass trasnfer that happend form VSC, i just need my EAD A.S.A.P i guess 60 more days of waititng.. :(

I have been waiting for 55 days already for my EAD renewal. I am reading here that VSC transferred some cases to TSC? When did this happen? Was it around 01/15/07? I filed my EAD on the 19th of Jan and still pending ... and waiting... and counting the days!!!! :mad:

I have been waiting for 55 days already for my EAD renewal. I am reading here that VSC transferred some cases to TSC? When did this happen? Was it around 01/15/07? I filed my EAD on the 19th of Jan and still pending ... and waiting... and counting the days!!!! :mad:

Oh dont worry, they only did a mass transfer of I-485 form VSC to TSC and msot lawyers are saying that the transfer is going to have a slow effect on TSC.

At least your 55 days closer to the 90, I am on 34, the waititng is never ending!

ok... that explains why EADs and other cases have not been approved in TSC in about 3 weeks already. Maybe now that VSC has caught up with their workload :p , TSC can transfer some cases back to VSC ... :rolleyes:

:confused: by the way ... have lawyers said how much slower will the process get? According to USCIS, they are to flag all EAD applications by day 60. Yes you are right, at least I am closer to day 90 ... I hope I still have a job by then ...

EAD Approved

Mine and my wife's EAD (paper based) with RD of Jan. 19, 2007 were approved on Mar. 2 and Mar. 8 respectively. We both got the EAD card.

Thanks pinoy69, I feel better now. Now I know that the are working on cases filed in January. Congratulations on your EADs ! :)

Thanks pinoy69, I feel better now. Now I know that the are working on cases filed in January. Congratulations on your EADs ! :)

but if you look at USCIS website, it says that they are processing DEC-4 cases though I am also seeing a few cases approved filed in Jan.

:confused: This is crazy ... TSC approvals have gotten very slow during the last 2 weeks. According to http://trackitt.com they has only approved 1 EADs case since Feb 28. Does anybody know how big was the "mass" transfer of I-485s that they received from VSC? I have tried to research for press releases or any other information, just so that I can get an idea as to how much longer I should wait. The only document I was able to find is password protected by AILA. My case has not been updated since they received it = LUD 01/23/07

Last edited by a moderator:
but if you look at USCIS website, it says that they are processing DEC-4 cases though I am also seeing a few cases approved filed in Jan.

Yes... and this does not make any sense either. :confused: Processing dates have not been updated in about 3 weeks now. Dec 4th cases ??? That was more than 90 days ago. The web site should at least reflect accurate dates. Don't you agree?

Yes... and this does not make any sense either. :confused: Processing dates have not been updated in about 3 weeks now. Dec 4th cases ??? That was more than 90 days ago. The web site should at least reflect accurate dates. Don't you agree?

In the last three months, theyupdate once every month. Expect to update on 03/20/07!!!!