Any recent EAD from TSC?

at least is good to see some EAD approval in March!, just looking to see movemnt soon!

You are a very positive and optimistic person... It is nice to be able to see things from the positive side ... For the most part I am just like you... but waiting at home, checking e-mails all day long, checking my mail, verifying that the web site has been updated, counting the days and all the other things associated with waiting from an answer from USCIS, just make me loose my patient and they drive me crazy...

Thanks for your words of encouragement ... ;)

You are a very positive and optimistic person... It is nice to be able to see things from the positive side ... For the most part I am just like you... but waiting at home, checking e-mails all day long, checking my mail, verifying that the web site has been updated, counting the days and all the other things associated with waiting from an answer from USCIS, just make me loose my patient and they drive me crazy...

Thanks for your words of encouragement ... ;)

Thank you, and I totally understand you, I am also in a constant "check mode"but hopefully will see soemthing soon.

:D good luck!

my EAD is going to expires in NOV this year...so can any one tell me when can i have to apply for renewal again...how much time is taking @TSC ...

please advice ...thnx

my EAD is going to expires in NOV this year...so can any one tell me when can i have to apply for renewal again...how much time is taking @TSC ...

please advice ...thnx

After my last renewal experience, I have learned not to wait until the last minute. My attorney assured me that my renewal would only take 30 days. I did not happen. I personally recommend that you submit your renewal at least 6 months in advance. Allow USCIS 90 days to process your EAD application and 90 more days in case they request evidence. Not sure when in November your EAD expires, but If I were you, I would submit the renewal application form end of April or begining of May, this way you have 6 full months and you can be prepared for any RFEs. My EAD renewal was filed in January and my case status still shows 'pending'. I have not received any additional updates since they sent me the receipt notice. Hope this helps! :)

Thank you, and I totally understand you, I am also in a constant "check mode"but hopefully will see soemthing soon.

:D good luck!

Glad to hear somebody else understands where I am coming from.

Let's be very optimistic... USCIS will update their site this weekend and we will all start getting approval notices soon !!! :) Next time we post an update here on these boards it will to let people know that we have received our approval notices.

Good Luck To All of You !!!! :D

Glad to hear somebody else understands where I am coming from.

Let's be very optimistic... USCIS will update their site this weekend and we will all start getting approval notices soon !!! :) Next time we post an update here on these boards it will to let people know that we have received our approval notices.

Good Luck To All of You !!!! :D

I hope you right!! I am pretty sure ur getting ur approval soon, everyone from 1/19/07 to 1/28/07 week is getting approval, I still have to wait a little bit longer I am 2/7/07.
Good luck to you too!

keep us posted

From the frustration, I checked status of 130 serial random cases on the USCIS web site, all applied on 01/16/07. Out of those cases, 43 were applying for I-765 (different categories in different centers for sure) I found that:
1- 33 (76.7%) cases, already approved
2- 7 (16.3%) cases, pending
3- 2 (4.7%) cases, undeliverable document
4- 1 (2.3%) case, RFE

I don’t know what does this mean, but the few numbers pending including mine may point out to a problem with the application itself. Any other thoughts?

From the frustration, I checked status of 130 serial random cases on the USCIS web site, all applied on 01/16/07. Out of those cases, 43 were applying for I-765 (different categories in different centers for sure) I found that:
4- 1 (2.3%) case, RFE

I don’t know what does this mean, but the few numbers pending including mine may point out to a problem with the application itself. Any other thoughts?

:D ... too funny!!! I think we should start a list with suggestions on "things to do while waiting at home, unemployed, on your EAD approval". Here is my number one suggestion:

1.- Check the status of 100 cases a day and come up with EAD first-time/renewal statistics for new applicants.

Anybody wants to throw in suggestion number 2?

By the way, even though I am laughing now, I take your research very seriously and thank you for providing us with this information. I am part of the 16 % who still, sits at home and wait... and wait... and wait .... I share your frustration too and I don't think it has to do with the application itself. Just like my attorney keeps telling me, with USCIS "you just never know".

4- 1 (2.3%) case, RFE

Out of 795 cases that I checked at NSC until March 8th/9th, 250 cases were EAD cases. Rest of them were mostly APs and a few of other category
Out of the 250 EAD cases , here was the breakdown that I found
Approved - 131 cases
Mailed Returned - 6 cases
Withdrew - 1 case
RFE - 56 cases
Pend - 56 cases

There were days specific patterns, as most RFEs were issued on one or two days and same results with approvals.

Hope this helps.

Out of 795 cases that I checked at NSC until March 8th/9th, 250 cases were EAD cases. Rest of them were mostly APs and a few of other category
Out of the 250 EAD cases , here was the breakdown that I found
Approved - 131 cases
Mailed Returned - 6 cases
Withdrew - 1 case
RFE - 56 cases
Pend - 56 cases

There were days specific patterns, as most RFEs were issued on one or two days and same results with approvals.

Hope this helps.

That is great. Are you willing to collaborate with me, and others if interested, to submit these data for publication in case they me need request for more publications to support the already approved I-140, who knows!!:D :eek:

Renewing EAD 6months ahead of expiry

After my last renewal experience, I have learned not to wait until the last minute. My attorney assured me that my renewal would only take 30 days. I did not happen. I personally recommend that you submit your renewal at least 6 months in advance. Allow USCIS 90 days to process your EAD application and 90 more days in case they request evidence. Not sure when in November your EAD expires, but If I were you, I would submit the renewal application form end of April or begining of May, this way you have 6 full months and you can be prepared for any RFEs. My EAD renewal was filed in January and my case status still shows 'pending'. I have not received any additional updates since they sent me the receipt notice. Hope this helps! :)

Does renewing 6 months before the expiration date of EAD affect the processing time of EAD? Is it possible that they might say "this guy still has 6 more months for expiry... whats going on here? lets take our time or send an RFE"

USCIS Processing Dates UPDATED !!!!

Processing dates for TSC have been updated. Web site shows that the are working on applications filed Dec 27/06. It is nice to see move movement !!!:D

Processing dates for TSC have been updated. Web site shows that the are working on applications filed Dec 27/06. It is nice to see move movement !!!:D

Crazy they only moved 23 days!!!!!!!!, I was hoping for 07 dates.
Hopefully will see some approval tomorrow

Crazy they only moved 23 days!!!!!!!!, I was hoping for 07 dates.
Hopefully will see some approval tomorrow

At least they are showing signs of life ... I am sure we will see some approvals tomorrow and also over the weekend. Keeping my fingers crossed ;)

At least they are showing signs of life ... I am sure we will see some approvals tomorrow and also over the weekend. Keeping my fingers crossed ;)

I am sure ur going to get ur approval very very soon! I'll send you all my positive energy! :D

keep us posted! :D

I am sure ur going to get ur approval very very soon! I'll send you all my positive energy! :D

keep us posted! :D

Thanks !!! I will take anything positive that will help expedite my EAD: positive energy, motivational thoughts, etc... ;)

I think we all here need some positive energy. I can't avoid feeling other people's pain when they submit their stories about waiting for their documents or approvals. I sympathize with all of them ... USCIS really does put our patience levels through the test.

Good Luck To All Of Us !!!

No Updates Yet ...

:( No kidding ... and they are supposed to be the fastest service center. Mine is getting close to day 60. I am wondering if I should call TSC to verify that they are indeed flagging applications that are still "pending" on day 60.

:( No kidding ... and they are supposed to be the fastest service center. Mine is getting close to day 60. I am wondering if I should call TSC to verify that they are indeed flagging applications that are still "pending" on day 60.

Yeah I hear ya, mine is in the 40's now, NSC is approving from 40 to 50, still faster then NSC, I am really hopeing to see some movment this week.

Theres a rumor that they dont approve the EAD until the security check is approved, it sounds too unrealistic to me, but who knows.

Maybe this week...