Any recent EAD from TSC?

Yeah I hear ya, mine is in the 40's now, NSC is approving from 40 to 50, still faster then NSC, I am really hopeing to see some movment this week.

Theres a rumor that they dont approve the EAD until the security check is approved, it sounds too unrealistic to me, but who knows.

Maybe this week...

Per their most recent memo regarding EADs, USCIS is conducting daily sweeps to identify any I-765 pending on day 60. Once identified, it will be imperative for the NBC or the service center to adjudicate these pending forms. Does anybody knows whether this in fact has this been happening at USCIS? Are they really flagging pending applications on day 60 so that the adjucation occurs prior to day 70?

Per their most recent memo regarding EADs, USCIS is conducting daily sweeps to identify any I-765 pending on day 60. Once identified, it will be imperative for the NBC or the service center to adjudicate these pending forms. Does anybody knows whether this in fact has this been happening at USCIS? Are they really flagging pending applications on day 60 so that the adjucation occurs prior to day 70?

I just called national Customer Service and was tolled that they start doing that after 75 days. I did not confirm if after 75 days or months!! because my phone line is not working well, the phone company want to discontinue the service and keep sending me warning every now and then. Can I till the phone company that my case is still pending, any experience!!!

Yeah I hear ya, mine is in the 40's now, NSC is approving from 40 to 50, still faster then NSC, I am really hopeing to see some movment this week.

Theres a rumor that they dont approve the EAD until the security check is approved, it sounds too unrealistic to me, but who knows.

Maybe this week...

I am stuck on Namecheck since December 05 and I just applied for my EAD on 01/19/07 it was approved on Feb 28. I also heard that rumor about the security check. Maybe my namecheck has been cleared:)

Called TSC today ...

I called today and the customer service rep asked me to call back in 2 days for an update. He said that they are to identify all "pending" applications by day 60 and that the whole process should not take more than 75 days. I will call back in 2 days to find out why I have not even receive an appointment for FP. He said it could be because mine were taken in January of 2006. However, he could not access the file because it has not been 60 days yet.

I am stuck on Namecheck since December 05 and I just applied for my EAD on 01/19/07 it was approved on Feb 28. I also heard that rumor about the security check. Maybe my namecheck has been cleared:)

:confused: Are they doing name checks on EADs too? Also, once your EAD was approved, how long did it it take for the card to arrive after receiving the approval notice :confused:

:confused: Are they doing name checks on EADs too? Also, once your EAD was approved, how long did it it take for the card to arrive after receiving the approval notice :confused:

The name check for EAD is just a RUMOR. I just hope we get our approvals soon, why is TSC taking so long!!!!!!

any updates anyone?

The name check for EAD is just a RUMOR. I just hope we get our approvals soon, why is TSC taking so long!!!!!!

any updates anyone?

Not sure why is taking so long. Today my EAD reached 60 days. I am calling TSC tomorrow and will ask for an update. I checked about 100 random cases. I noticed that only the ones that were received on 01/19 were pending. The rest of them had been approved. Never got a pending case that was not RD on 01/19/07. Too Weird :confused:

Not sure why is taking so long. Today my EAD reached 60 days. I am calling TSC tomorrow and will ask for an update. I checked about 100 random cases. I noticed that only the ones that were received on 01/19 were pending. The rest of them had been approved. Never got a pending case that was not RD on 01/19/07. Too Weird :confused:

Like someone said, sometimes an officer picks up cases in the same day and he takes a long time...
where do u check?

Waiting since more than 4 months for EAD from TSC.

My EAD Application has been received on Nov 13th 2006. Since then no update on my case. Any advise.:mad:

Update on my EAD application ...

My EAD Application has been received on Nov 13th 2006. Since then no update on my case. Any advise.:mad:

Mine has been filed since 01/19, just passed 60 days. I never received an appointment for FP. My attorney never gave me a concrete answer whether I was supposed to get one or not. He kept telling me that since my FP were taken about a year ago, I may not need to go back for FP.

Today I called the customer service number. The rep on the phone checked my case and in fact verified that it was filed more than 60 days ago. Then she proceeded to take notes and sent a notification message to TSC for them to take some action on my case. I think she made emphasis on me not receiving the FP appointment notice. :D I got a confirmation number, not sure what the number is good for. Then she said that based on this request she just submitted, I shoud hear from USCIS within the next 45 days. USCIS will determine whether I will have to go for FP or not. :confused:

My advise to you, call them and explain your case. My attorney kept asking me to wait, never told me anything about the 60 days sweps. I hope not to have caused more delays to my case by calling today, but I figured better to try than to sit at home waiting and wondering, perhaps only to find out on day 90 that I should have received an FP notice. At least I know TSC will get a notification on my case which it will make them take a look at it, which they have not done since 01/23/07.

Hope this helps and good luck to you!

Mine has been filed since 01/19, just passed 60 days. I never received an appointment for FP. My attorney never gave me a concrete answer whether I was supposed to get one or not. He kept telling me that since my FP were taken about a year ago, I may not need to go back for FP.

Today I called the customer service number. The rep on the phone checked my case and in fact verified that it was filed more than 60 days ago. Then she proceeded to take notes and sent a notification message to TSC for them to take some action on my case. I think she made emphasis on me not receiving the FP appointment notice. :D I got a confirmation number, not sure what the number is good for. Then she said that based on this request she just submitted, I shoud hear from USCIS within the next 45 days. USCIS will determine whether I will have to go for FP or not. :confused:

My advise to you, call them and explain your case. My attorney kept asking me to wait, never told me anything about the 60 days sweps. I hope not to have caused more delays to my case by calling today, but I figured better to try than to sit at home waiting and wondering, perhaps only to find out on day 90 that I should have received an FP notice. At least I know TSC will get a notification on my case which it will make them take a look at it, which they have not done since 01/23/07.

Hope this helps and good luck to you!

Wow I didnt know you didnt get a FP, but hey if they had ur FP they are valid for 15 months. I am glad you were able to speak to someone. Please let us know if you get and LUD'S or anything. I hoep u get ur approval soon.

i'll give us hope...hehhehehe

i on day 42, I have to wait 2 more weeks even to call.... :(

An approval form form TSC today, Trackiit.com memebr joojoo got his EAD approved by TSC today
RD: 2/5/07
AD: 3/21/07

Finally some good movment from TSC! :D

keep the positive energy coming!!!

Wow I didnt know you didnt get a FP, but hey if they had ur FP they are valid for 15 months. I am glad you were able to speak to someone. Please let us know if you get and LUD'S or anything. I hoep u get ur approval soon.

i'll give us hope...hehhehehe

i on day 42, I have to wait 2 more weeks even to call.... :(

See, I did not know about the FP being valid for 15 months. My attorney still says he does not whether I will get an appointment for FP. They took mine on Jan 17/06. It has been 14 months since they took them. How did you find out about the 15 months? I am keeping my fingers crossed. Glad to see they are moving too! :D

An approval form form TSC today, Trackiit.com memebr joojoo got his EAD approved by TSC today

:confused: One question for you ... what do I do with the confirmation # that I received today? do I use it to call back and give them that # instead of the SRC number?

See, I did not know about the FP being valid for 15 months. My attorney still says he does not whether I will get an appointment for FP. They took mine on Jan 17/06. It has been 14 months since they took them. How did you find out about the 15 months? I am keeping my fingers crossed. Glad to see they are moving too! :D

You can go to the USCIS website and read that fingerprints are valid for 15 months, so once your 15 months have pass, you'll get ur FP again. The confirmation number is just in case you call back, so they have a case number, either way they'll ask for your SRC number.

Lets hope to see approval soon! please! :D

I don’t think there is a fast center and a slow one, if you look to the processing dates for all centers, they are more or less the same, The point, I think, they sort the applicants into different rows according to many issues. Let me give two extreme examples

Case #1 a child (derivative), from Western Europe, his principal applicant is a famous musician or athletes. This case will be approved in less than 2 weeks even with no supporting documents.

Case#2 principal applicant, male, from a country of what is called axis of evil, pending I-140, un-cleared FP and pending NC. This will get many Infopass after 90 days, the EAD may be issued (after 6 months) or may be not.

So every one of us should put himself in certain line and estimate how long he will wait.

I don’t think there is a fast center and a slow one, if you look to the processing dates for all centers, they are more or less the same, The point, I think, they sort the applicants into different rows according to many issues. Let me give two extreme examples

Case #1 a child (derivative), from Western Europe, his principal applicant is a famous musician or athletes. This case will be approved in less than 2 weeks even with no supporting documents.

Case#2 principal applicant, male, from a country of what is called axis of evil, pending I-140, un-cleared FP and pending NC. This will get many Infopass after 90 days, the EAD may be issued (after 6 months) or may be not.

So every one of us should put himself in certain line and estimate how long he will wait.

Your examples sound like they discriminate when processing applications. Not very encouraging. :mad: I don't think processing of application takes place that way. I just think is pure luck. At the end of the day, nobody knows how USCIS does really process so many cases. It would be unfair to come up with that assumption. !!!

Your examples sound like they discriminate when processing applications. Not very encouraging. :mad: I don't think processing of application takes place that way. I just think is pure luck. At the end of the day, nobody knows how USCIS does really process so many cases. It would be unfair to come up with that assumption. !!!

I hope you are right!! and my assumption to be just a frustration from long wait.

I just said TSC used to be faster because in trackitt.com muts of EAD from Oct06 to Dec06 were approved in less then 3 weeks, that why, I was specting an approval soon.

And regarding the way they process things, I dissagree with you, I think it all comes tu the officer who ges your case, sometimes they take forever sometimes they don't.