Any recent EAD from TSC?

I just said TSC used to be faster because in trackitt.com muts of EAD from Oct06 to Dec06 were approved in less then 3 weeks, that why, I was specting an approval soon.

And regarding the way they process things, I dissagree with you, I think it all comes tu the officer who ges your case, sometimes they take forever sometimes they don't.

I agree with you. My attorney told me that TSC for the most part, it is faster than the other service centers. TSC was tracking 30-45 days until Jan 07, even my attorney told me that most of the EAD renewals they filed, were being processed in about 30 days. Something must have happened after January. I am expecting an approval soon too ;)

I agree with you. My attorney told me that TSC for the most part, it is faster than the other service centers. TSC was tracking 30-45 days until Jan 07, even my attorney told me that most of the EAD renewals they filed, were being processed in about 30 days. Something must have happened after January. I am expecting an approval soon too ;)

yeah, well at least your past 60!!!! YOU CAN expect the approval any day now, NSC is taking from 50-60 days too. I am on 44.

how's ur 485 doing?

yeah, well at least your past 60!!!! YOU CAN expect the approval any day now, NSC is taking from 50-60 days too. I am on 44.

how's ur 485 doing?

Tipotodo
I saw one approval of EAD from TSC done on 3/20 at trackitt. It means atleast they started moving. It was only one after 03/01. I thik TSC was overwhelmed by transfer of cases from VSC.

Tipotodo
I saw one approval of EAD from TSC done on 3/20 at trackitt. It means atleast they started moving. It was only one after 03/01. I thik TSC was overwhelmed by transfer of cases from VSC.

I know right?, things in TSC seem so slow, my attorney which handels alot of cases, said to me she hasn't got an EAD approval from TSC since mid february.My luck!

how ur stuff comign up ajasha?

I know right?, things in TSC seem so slow, my attorney which handels alot of cases, said to me she hasn't got an EAD approval from TSC since mid february.My luck!

how ur stuff comign up ajasha?

Same
No progress. I did not apply for Advance Parole. No movement on EAD or 485. I hope we will get the EAD soon.
good Luck

EAD renewal

Please share experience and thought:
How long to receive a renewed EAD, lawyer filed the application for the renewal on Monday. My current EAD will expire in early August, do I have enough time to get the new one before the expiration?

Also, for friends who had done this before, the starting date of the 2nd EAD will continue from the expiration date of your first one, or is it the date as of issue?

thanks all for help!!!!!!!
I485 LUD 7/26, 7/29, 8/18 (FP), 8/19, 9/26 AD:??

Please share experience and thought:
How long to receive a renewed EAD, No one knows, from few weeks to months lawyer filed the application for the renewal on Monday. My current EAD will expire in early August, do I have enough time to get the new one before the expiration? I think so, you have a plenty of time.

Also, for friends who had done this before, the starting date of the 2nd EAD will continue from the expiration date of your first one, or is it the date as of issue? will start from the day of issuance, no thing to do with your current expiration date.

thanks all for help!!!!!!!
I485 LUD 7/26, 7/29, 8/18 (FP), 8/19, 9/26 AD:??

Thanks

HI yo' all my 485 GOT APPROVED YESTERDAY!!!!!! I am so happy! Also my EAD got approved on the same day!!! :D

Fatimahope, ajasha,mmed everyon thanx for you support and guidence!

good luck to everyone!!!!!
keep it up! and hang in there!!!! approvals are coming!!! :D

HI yo' all my 485 GOT APPROVED YESTERDAY!!!!!! I am so happy! Also my EAD got approved on the same day!!! :D

That is great. Congratulations to you. Keep posting to help others in this forum.

:D :D CONGRATULATIONS !!! :D :D CONGRATULATIONS !!! :D

I hope mine gets approved this week... I really need to get back to work. Its's been almost 70 days since I filed.

Good luck in the future and thanks for you positive energy and encouraging words.
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
:D :D CONGRATULATIONS !!! :D :D CONGRATULATIONS !!! :D

I hope mine gets approved this week... I really need to get back to work. Its's been almost 70 days since I filed.

Good luck in the future and thanks for you positive energy and encouraging words.
:)

Thank you so much fatimahope!!!! dont worry I am sure ur approval is coming your way!!!! my positive energy is always on! Also I'll be around!!!!! ok!
:D

Congrats Tipotodo
It is amazing. Enjoy your freedooooom!!!!

How do you contact TSC representative for EAD? When you contact the 1-800 number it goes to the national service and they know nothing. I use the POJ trick to contact TSC but TSC representatives are not helpful at all (at least with my 485 case). For EAD, I don't have the receipt although I applied in January 20th (more than two months). why take such a long time to get receipt notice for EAD? The lawyer who applied my EAD renewal is not responding to my phone calls and email messages; the last email message from the lawyer was in January who said he filed my EAD and AP renewal in January (20th). can the USCIS tell me if the EAD is pending if I get my receipt notice number for 485 or A#? What's your experience with contacting TSC? I have always had unhelpful representatives? Is there a good time or day to call TSC to get better response?

Thanks in advance.

How do you contact TSC representative for EAD? When you contact the 1-800 number it goes to the national service and they know nothing. I use the POJ trick to contact TSC but TSC representatives are not helpful at all (at least with my 485 case). For EAD, I don't have the receipt although I applied in January 20th (more than two months). why take such a long time to get receipt notice for EAD? The lawyer who applied my EAD renewal is not responding to my phone calls and email messages; the last email message from the lawyer was in January who said he filed my EAD and AP renewal in January (20th). can the USCIS tell me if the EAD is pending if I get my receipt notice number for 485 or A#? What's your experience with contacting TSC? I have always had unhelpful representatives? Is there a good time or day to call TSC to get better response?

Thanks in advance.

Did you check get cashed? If yes, you should call customer service and see if they can get your Receipt number from A#. I efile so have never paid with a check but apparently I have read in this forum that your cashed check should have a Receipt number at the back. Goodluck and keep us posted.

my two cents - if i were you I would fire your lawyer who has been unresponsive since Jan..

I aroused this thread before its complete death. Any news about our grandfathered EAD? Fatimahope, anyone!!:eek:

I aroused this thread before its complete death. Any news about our grandfathered EAD? Fatimahope, anyone!!:eek:

No news on my end yet, perhaps later this week, TSC is moving this week :D

http://trackitt.com/ shows 3 TSC approvals in 2 days. I called cust svc yesterday, lady got mad because one of the cust sev reps sent in a request last week to TSC on my case, and according to her, my EAD was not outside of processing time yet. She indicated that at 60 days, the rep should have advised me to wait 90 days and that in some cases, people have been waiting for over 6 months for an EAD. She basically told me that anything that we read on the USCIS web site, does not apply. It happens when it happens and that's the way it is. :confused:

Any thoughts?

http://trackitt.com/ shows 3 TSC approvals in 2 days. I called cust svc yesterday, lady got mad because one of the cust sev reps sent in a request last week to TSC on my case, and according to her, my EAD was not outside of processing time yet. She indicated that at 60 days, the rep should have advised me to wait 90 days and that in some cases, people have been waiting for over 6 months for an EAD. She basically told me that anything that we read on the USCIS web site, does not apply. It happens when it happens and that's the way it is. :confused:

Any thoughts?

fatimahope, I am sure you'l have ur appoval soon, maybe the officer is waititng to approve the 485, just like mine, they approved both the same day!!!! but don't worry u'll get it sooon..

and regarding the costumer service people, dont even care! they are just rude!!!!!!

:D

good luck and keep sus posted!

Any thoughts?

I know you are frustrated and I would be if I were you. But I think you are calling customer service alot and I think you should just keep low keep for the next couple of days. Hang in there before you know you will get the approval notice. I know its easy said then done but Just take your mind of it. Goodluck.