Any May filers around?

A quick update here, I sent the response to the birth certificate RFE on Friday 7/27, 52 days after the RFE ND (do I hold the May filer record for taking the longest to respond to an RFE? ;)).

My wife and I sorted a photo album with 300 pictures from our 2005 trip to Austria this weekend, before we go again in August and bring back 300 more :eek: (... probably a lot more than 300 because we have a digital camera now).

Of course, the photo album will probably also be useful as evidence for our GC interview. I'm sure it will leave no doubt in the IO's mind that my wife has visited Austria, met my parents, was forced to share my and my dad's passion for soccer, and had to hike her way up and down the Austrian mountains she wanted to see! Unfortunately, no pictures of her being force-fed horse meat :)D) but I'll be sure to have the camera ready this time when we eat a tasty rabbit! :D

It would be sad if they do not ask you to show any pictures :p :rolleyes:

Great news....

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On July 30, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I've been on a unpaid leave now from my current job for about two weeks now, it will be great to get back...

Great news....

On July 30, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I've been on a unpaid leave now from my current job for about two weeks now, it will be great to get back...
congrats robbie and everyone else with EADs :D

Great news....

Congrats and another hope for EAD for may filers :)

i called up the cust service today they said that it will be atleast 75 days from the notice day , i mean wat the crap give it soon ..grrr...

Hi Tommy,

I am not completely sure, but I think the one of the copies might be taken away from you when you travel, and one is for you to keep. Not sure though.... Or maybe they are for 2 different trips.

I know I read here on this forum something about the 2 copies. Do some search! If PraetorianXI was here, he would have probably told you ;-)

Congrats on your APs and EAD!

I will have to do that because mine is for multiple trips and it is good for a year, so If they would take one of these docs away at the border patrol how would it be used for multiple travel?

Sorry to all that are waiting, this is by far one of the most frurstrating things in the world to wait on.... My employer said they won't let me return until I have the card in hand, so the pain continues I guess.

Another thread, someone had mentioned that you could technically go to work when you received the LUD, guess the card will have an effective date, identical to the email, jerks I work for won't bite though....

My notice date is May 14th. That makes it day 78 today. Can somebody tell me when my EAD will come?

Hi adom.2007, I was reading your post and was wondering whether you've received your interview letter. Your signature does not indicate a receival of an IL (???).

Sorry to all that are waiting, this is by far one of the most frurstrating things in the world to wait on.... My employer said they won't let me return until I have the card in hand, so the pain continues I guess.

Another thread, someone had mentioned that you could technically go to work when you received the LUD, guess the card will have an effective date, identical to the email, jerks I work for won't bite though....

You need the card to return to work (NOT LUDs). The aproval letter that comes with it, states that, I believe.

Nice, I got the Card Production emails from CRIS... Maybe I'll get my Welcome to American letter on Tue or Wed this week. Card's only seem to take about 10-14 days for the Honolulu DO.