Any May filers around?

1-800-375-5283

press these options

1 then 2 and then 6 and it will place ur call with the cust service otherwise u will be lost in their menus and never reach a rep

i called them and asked abt the ead they said it atleast takes 90 days but everythg is going fine with ur case , so i said that in the USCIS website it is mentioned that after 60 days if you dont receive ur 765 or u do not receive any update , please call the cust service and we will use the remaining 30 days to send the same , so the rep said it takes 90 days

I called them and the customer service said that your case is going fine and allow 75 days for further inquires. So basically calling didn't help..

Wait continues...

I did'n get any LUDs on EAD or anything else either ... I think I will call tomorrow, but anyway I have a question regarding "state issued I.D. " . According to my IL this I.D. is required to enter my local DO. The question is how can I obtain one without EAD ? I am international student- I don't have SSN- and it seems that I will not be able to get driving licence because of that- as far as I know State I.D. has the same requirements. Is anybody else in the same situation?

I did'n get any LUDs on EAD or anything else either ... I think I will call tomorrow, but anyway I have a question regarding "state issued I.D. " . According to my IL this I.D. is required to enter my local DO. The question is how can I obtain one without EAD ? I am international student- I don't have SSN- and it seems that I will not be able to get driving licence because of that- as far as I know State I.D. has the same requirements. Is anybody else in the same situation?
i believe your passport should do