Any May filers around?

I talked to my friend lawyer few months ago and she asked me to make sure I would obtain DL or State ID before the interview ... I made a mistake before ... Government (not State) -issued photo identification is required.... on the other hand it does not make much sense, what about thousands of people without valid visas that are getting their GC every month?

Fran you think i should call them? It hasn't been 90 days yet, though...
I'm gonna start getting worried after Aug 9.

calling them will not harm u , u have spent enuf money for the applications and u have every right to know what is going on

Advance Parole

I applied for

Mailed 485/130/131(AP)/765(EAD) on 5/8
Reciept date for all 5/15
5/30 RFE on 485 for medical and w-2
6/2 RFE response sent
6/10 Case processing resumed
6/30 Interview letter recieved (8/30)
7/27 EAD card ordered
7/29,30,31 LUD on AP 131

Now I have travel planned on the 17th of Aug. Do the LUD's on the AP mean that it will come through any time now ? Should I be concerned that there was no LUD today 8/1, ie. they stopped working on my case after working on it for 3 days ?

Does it look like have have a good chance this AP will come through any time soon before travel days ? Is there any way to expedite since it has already been 76 days ?

Thanks!

I got the approval notice in my email and also got my EAD card in the mail today weird. I guess it was approve back on 7/23. anyway good luck to everyone else.

you guys should be getting yours pretty soon

USCIS are weird creatures!!!!
On friday I got an email to say that my EAD card production had been ordered on July 27th. No LUDs on I485 or I130
Today I got another email saying that my EAD card production had been ordered on August 1st. But there are LUDs on I485 and I130
Hmmmmm......I wonder will I get 2 cards????? Not likely but which date should I rely on as my EAD being ordered? How soon can I expect it???

I went to SSA today to apply for my SS card. They told me I should get my SS CARD within 2 weeks. P.S Ordered plane tickets going to Poland Sep 19th for a month.

Yipee...I got an email from uscis saying that card production has been ordered.

I have a question: Can I start working giving this email to my prospective employer or should I wait for my actual card?

Thanks
Neha

I went to SSA today to apply for my SS card. They told me I should get my SS CARD within 2 weeks. P.S Ordered plane tickets going to Poland Sep 19th for a month.

Say hi from me to our country when you fly there in September. I am planning me trip in October/November depending if I get stuck on the name check or not.

Now in Polish, bardzo zaluje, ze nie moglam byc w Polsce dzisiaj i w ostatnich dniach, moja babcia zmarla i dzis byl pogrzeb, no ale coz, nie mialam jak poleciec :-(

Anyway, good luck with everything!

Got an LUD today. Card production ordered.
To all those waiting, all i will say is hang in there, and the cards will come (EADs & GCs)

Say hi from me to our country when you fly there in September. I am planning me trip in October/November depending if I get stuck on the name check or not.

Now in Polish, bardzo zaluje, ze nie moglam byc w Polsce dzisiaj i w ostatnich dniach, moja babcia zmarla i dzis byl pogrzeb, no ale coz, nie mialam jak poleciec :-(

Anyway, good luck with everything!

Przykro mi ... mysle, ze ona na pewno nie mialaby do Ciebie o to pretensji.....

I wonder if using other languages is allowed on tis site ;)

I just got the email from uscis, saying that today they sent out a notice of approval fot the I765, so hopefully EAD will follow soon. Is that how it goes? AP and then EAD?
thank you guys

I just got the email from uscis, saying that today they sent out a notice of approval fot the I765, so hopefully EAD will follow soon. Is that how it goes? AP and then EAD?
thank you guys

I got my card the day after I got that email :) you'll get it in a couple of days.

thank you guys
you should prob get it tomorrow i got mine on the same day