Any May filers around?

It would be sad if they do not ask you to show any pictures :p :rolleyes:

I know, but it was fun going over them again anyway, even if we don't need them for the interview. We didn't even remember many of the things we did in 2005! Now if we would find the box with the '02 and '03 Austria pics ... :)

Congrats to all for their EADs........i hope by the end of August all of us would have our EADs.......no updates for me still though:(

My Parents got their green cards

I have applied for my parents I 130/I 485 in may and received their green cards yesterday. Following is their timeline.

DO: San jose, CA
5/19 : Mailed application
5/24 : Notice date
6/25 : Case trasfered to CSC
7/3: Case pending at CSC
7/11 : Biometrics done
7/24 :I-130 and I 485 approved, card production ordered
7/26: I 130 approval notice received
7/30 : Green cards received

Thanks a lot to everyone for helping me while filling the forms and the updates.

Sorry to all that are waiting, this is by far one of the most frurstrating things in the world to wait on.... My employer said they won't let me return until I have the card in hand, so the pain continues I guess.

Another thread, someone had mentioned that you could technically go to work when you received the LUD, guess the card will have an effective date, identical to the email, jerks I work for won't bite though....

The card will say you are authorized to work when you get that first LUD but you don't actually get the card until several days later. However employers have to see the card for you to work so they can fill out the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification. It would unlikely they would take the chance.