Any May filers around?

Yipee...I got an email from uscis saying that card production has been ordered.

I have a question: Can I start working giving this email to my prospective employer or should I wait for my actual card?

Thanks
Neha

Nope hey want to see the actual card. Congrats! :p

Congrats to all who already received their EADs and GCs!

I have been following this thread (from my laptop abroad) and I do not see any UPDATED MAY FILER List. So whoever was in charge of keeping it while I am gone has been a little lazy. :p

I hope it all continues going smoothly for you all, the first part of my trip is done and I should be flying back to the US on Monday. Send me your best wishes! :D

Prae.

Przykro mi ... mysle, ze ona na pewno nie mialaby do Ciebie o to pretensji.....

I wonder if using other languages is allowed on tis site ;)

It is nice to know there are more Polish people on this forum!!!

A jesli chodzi o moja babcie, to na pewno nie mialaby pretensji, tylko, ze tak ciezko nie byc w takich momentach z rodzina. Ale kwiatki ode mnie rodzice zlozyli na grobie.

Pozdrawiam!

Leleth, I just noticed that your DO is Newark. Where exactly do you live in NJ? I have a cousin there, she lives in Brick NJ, do you know where this town is?
Anyway, your interview is soon, so good luck!

Leleth, I just noticed that your DO is Newark. Where exactly do you live in NJ? I have a cousin there, she lives in Brick NJ, do you know where this town is?
Anyway, your interview is soon, so good luck!

Hi, I have no idea where Brick is... I live in Cranford, nice town in Union County...:rolleyes:
dziekuje i pozdrawiam

i hope mine comes in soon too. My interview is aug 27 and so far not much financial docs bcos i dont have ss and so my wife is unable to put me on any bank accounts or insurance and all that. Getting worried

Yipee...I got an email from uscis saying that card production has been ordered.

I have a question: Can I start working giving this email to my prospective employer or should I wait for my actual card?

Thanks
Neha

CONGRATS,Neha! Great news :) I'm hoping mine comes soon as well because I'm now on OPT and need the EAD soon. On what day did you get the card production ordered email?

Neha's ead approval gives hope to many people who have been waiting for tgheir ead for some time now , i just hope everyone gets their ead soon including me

CONGRATS,Neha! Great news :) I'm hoping mine comes soon as well because I'm now on OPT and need the EAD soon. On what day did you get the card production ordered email?

I got email yesterday (Aug 1 2007). I seriously hope everyone of you should get EAD soon :)

Neha

My email just said that they sent me the approval notice, it didn't say that they ordered the card though. Does that mean I have to wait now for the card to get ordered and then receive it?