Any May filers around?

I surrendered my I-94 when I boarded the plane to Caracas, Venezuela. Like I always do. Now I will be coming back on tuesday! and keep you all posted.

Hi Guys,

Don't know if this is the right place to ask this question. But here is my problem...

My attorney sent my I-140 and I-485 on May 21st 2007 and it reached May 22nd 2007. But haven't received numbers for either. I tried contacting USCIS and they say that there is no record of the application in the system.

My attorney says that re-filing is a risky option as there is a chance of denial of the original in which case USCIS would request another copy of original labor which would take very long.

Any ideas would help me get some peace of mind.

Thanks in advance

We are flying in to Warsaw and going to Lublin for a month.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Skladam kondolencje dla calej rodziny odemnie i od mojej zony.

P.S Moja zona i ja lecimy do Ploski we Wrzesniu do Lublina bo wlasnie z tamtych stron ona pochodzi a pozniej po calej Polsce, Lublin, Krakow, Zakopane, Katowice, Wroclaw i do Torunia bo wszystkich trzeba odwiedzic i zaprosic na wesele ktore odbedzie sie w Lublinie 2008 r. :)

Pozdrawiam, Tomek

Tomku, dziekuje bardzo.
Zapowiada sie u Ciebie bardzo urozmaicona wycieczka :)
Ja jestem z zachodniej Polski, a we Wroclawiu mieszka moj brat.
Zycze milej podrozy, no ale najpierw rozmowa z USCIS... Bedzie dobrze.

W jakiej cenie udalo Ci sie kupic bilety?
Pozdrawiam, Magda

ead cord ordered

ok friends here is the update , i got an email from CRIS that the ead card was orderedf , also got an LUD on the advance parole

Livin

you should contact uscis again and let them know of the proof of delivery , fedex / ups / express registered / dhl

it is their fault that they have misplaced ur package , keep calling them

Hi Guys,

Don't know if this is the right place to ask this question. But here is my problem...

My attorney sent my I-140 and I-485 on May 21st 2007 and it reached May 22nd 2007. But haven't received numbers for either. I tried contacting USCIS and they say that there is no record of the application in the system.

My attorney says that re-filing is a risky option as there is a chance of denial of the original in which case USCIS would request another copy of original labor which would take very long.

Any ideas would help me get some peace of mind.

Thanks in advance

Thank You for the encouraging words. I should try and go the route you suggested to contact the local congressman. Will keep you updated on the progress.

Thank You Again Sir

So you surrended your original i-94 when you first came into the united states is that correct?

You surrender the I-94 when you LEAVE the US.
When you come back they give you a new one. In this case I will be paroled into the US with an I-94 valid for a year.

There is no such thing as an "original" I-94. But yes, I did surrender the I-94 that I mentioned in my AOS submission.

I got LUD on my EAD :

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On August 3, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION.

:D :D :D :D :D :D