Any May filers around?

My email didn't say production card ordered it only said we mailed you notice of approval for your I765. That was on Aug 1, and I got the actual card today. So I would say that it takes from couple a days to a week to get it.

Student Loan Consolidation Service

When it comes time to consolidate student loan debt, a person should take several things to do
in consideration. The services will make the process that much more convenient and easier to manage.
Also, the student will likely have questions throughout the loan repayment;
For More Infomation about Student Loan

Please click here http://studentloan2007.blogspot.com/

I am seriously wondering what MagdaJ asked before. If traveling on AP "pauses" your AOS process... as I have not received updates or LUDs on any of my applications. Even though it is only day 68 on my I-765.

If so, then our dear friend Austriacus may find himself not very happy :p

Sorry, Praetorian, I didn't want to worry you, but I was just reading what it said in the instructions and on the copy of your AP, remember we talked about it. The word "resume" made me wonder...

My email didn't say production card ordered it only said we mailed you notice of approval for your I765. That was on Aug 1, and I got the actual card today. So I would say that it takes from couple a days to a week to get it.

Hmmm..My email said card production ordered on Aug 1 but nothing in mail yet :( ...:eek:

Hmmm..My email said card production ordered on Aug 1 but nothing in mail yet :( ...:eek:

I'm sure it's on it's way :) ...remember, it's coming by snail-mail :rolleyes: Congratulations to all to have received their approvals and cards, am hoping everyone else who's waiting and I receive ours real soon :)

Thanks guys. I will get some more sunshine, going to the Islands today :) and tomorrow back on AP.

I hope the stupid airline people here will understand what the AP is :p

Thanks guys. I will get some more sunshine, going to the Islands today :) and tomorrow back on AP.

I hope the stupid airline people here will understand what the AP is :p

Congratulations on your ceremony :) Bet there'll be a lot of pics to show the IO ;) Here's wishing you and the missus a safe and timely arrival for the interview.
As you can tell, most of us are waiting for our EADs. Hope they come in the next couple of weeks. Meanwhile, I'm getting more evidence in prep for the interview next mth.
All the very best to you! You'll be fine, I know :)

Oh cool..post # 100 ;)

Congrats to your presumably second wedding, Praetorian! Our second wedding is still awaiting us in the 2008 time frame in Austria ...

By the way, I'm not worried at all what happens when you travel on AP because I'll be re-entering with my H-1B visa to continue H-1B status ... :p

Have a safe trip back and good luck for your interview!!

Thanks for the responses and encouragement everyone. We are done packing and should be boarding on a plane to Miami, FL. Tomorrow around 3 PM (Central Time).

It was a second ceremony, with my family present this time and it was fun. An all day event. But I doubt we will have pictures to show (no time to go to walmart and print some :p).

I am wondering what's up with my EAD as well. Hopefully I won't be stuck in namecheck, but if I am. I need it to start working ASAP.

See you all tomorrow, I will report once I am paroled into the US :) (from my iPhone).

Congrats Praetorian!! It must have been great to celebrate together with your family! Try to get the 1-hour photos, that would have been another valuable piece of evidence for the interview. Have a safe trip!

Hi All,

My ND is 5/02 and I haven't received my IL yet, I am thinking to go for Infopass, what do you guys suggest me? How much Infopass cost anyway? I was looking on the infopass website and they are not asking for any money? I appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks

good luck

Thanks for the responses and encouragement everyone. We are done packing and should be boarding on a plane to Miami, FL. Tomorrow around 3 PM (Central Time).

It was a second ceremony, with my family present this time and it was fun. An all day event. But I doubt we will have pictures to show (no time to go to walmart and print some :p).

I am wondering what's up with my EAD as well. Hopefully I won't be stuck in namecheck, but if I am. I need it to start working ASAP.

See you all tomorrow, I will report once I am paroled into the US :) (from my iPhone).

good luck on your interview. i dont think you have to worry about LUD i didnt had any either.
some of the drug stores n walmart let you upload pics on their website and pick up whatever the location you want if you really want the pics
i am on biz travel too(in us) will be back on 8th for my 9th interview
good luck again

I am on vacation too for a week...............still no updates and NO MAIL :(

CONGRATS ALL FOR YOUR EADS......Hope i get mine soon too.......

EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !

I just found it in the mail - I got the first email on Friday and it is already here :) :D

EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !

I just found it in the mail - I got the first email on Friday and it is already here :) :D

Woooooow..So fast. Congratulations :D . I got my first email on card production on Aug 1 but nothing in snail mail as of yet :confused: :mad: . I want my EAD:eek:

Neha