Any May filers around?

EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !

I just found it in the mail - I got the first email on Friday and it is already here :) :D

Wow! that was fast! I got the "card production ordered" email on Friday (8/3) I hope to get it in the mail soon :)

I never got " The card production ordered" email.... I got the one about the approval notice sent only ........ :)

EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !EAD !

I just found it in the mail - I got the first email on Friday and it is already here :) :D

Great news :) congrats, I'm waiting for mine to get approved as well. Can you please let me know when did you get the approval notice/email? Was it on the fabled Day 72? ;) :) All the best with the job hunting now.

Great news :) congrats, I'm waiting for mine to get approved as well. Can you please let me know when did you get the approval notice/email? Was it on the fabled Day 72? ;) :) All the best with the job hunting now.

It was on the day 80 .... but I'm sure my card was approved and produced before that........ my card is valid from 7/25 which was day 71. :)

It was on the day 80 .... but I'm sure my card was approved and produced before that........ my card is valid from 7/25 which was day 71. :)

Day 71, good. Thank you,leleth! I'm on Day 67 today. Hopefully I hear something this Friday. Again, congrats :)

I got an LUD on my I-485 today:

"Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed."

This came 10 days after I sent the RFE response, but I sent it first class mail and there were two weekends in there as well. In fact the LUD came just as I had expected, a few days before our vacation. Now my wife and I can go relax for three weeks and see what surprises await us in the mail (held at the post office) when we get back ... :)

Thanks to all who helped with my RFE and RFE timing, especially Praetorian for the bold suggestion to send it just before we leave!

Last edited by a moderator:

"Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed."

This came 10 days after I sent the RFE response, but I sent it first class mail and there were two weekends in there as well. In fact the LUD came just as I had expected, a few days before my vacation. Now we can go relax for three weeks and see what surprises await us in the mail (held at the post office) when we get back ... :)

Thanks to all who helped with my RFE and RFE timing, especially Praetorian for the bold suggestion to send it just before we leave!

Talk about perfect timing ;) Have fun during your vacation and do be in touch :)

This came 10 days after I sent the RFE response, but I sent it first class mail and there were two weekends in there as well. In fact the LUD came just as I had expected, a few days before our vacation. Now my wife and I can go relax for three weeks and see what surprises await us in the mail (held at the post office) when we get back ... :)

So now you can relax and enjoy your vacation. I wonder when they will send you IL (they are not too fast in San Antonio DO).

Thanks for the responses and encouragement everyone. We are done packing and should be boarding on a plane to Miami, FL. Tomorrow around 3 PM (Central Time).

It was a second ceremony, with my family present this time and it was fun. An all day event. But I doubt we will have pictures to show (no time to go to walmart and print some :p).

I am wondering what's up with my EAD as well. Hopefully I won't be stuck in namecheck, but if I am. I need it to start working ASAP.

See you all tomorrow, I will report once I am paroled into the US :) (from my iPhone).

BIG CONGRATS ON YOUR WEDDING CEREMONY

So now you can relax and enjoy your vacation. I wonder when they will send you IL (they are not too fast in San Antonio DO).

I'd be happy with the IL anytime now, provided the ID is some time in early/middle September or later! (My guess is it will probably be at least a month later than that, actually, but I'm ok with that.)

Thanks k.ambrose and MagdaJ for wishing us a nice vacation!

I got my GC today in the mail.
Now, I have to find a way to celebrate..
Myredskins, i am guessing yours should be in the mail by tommorrow.