Any May filers around?

Don't worry guys, no IL here either. But we need to get it finally, right?
By the way, I only got one LUD after my fingerprints and as I said earlier it was a week after the fingerprints. It smells fishy...:confused:

One more thing, I asked you about my I-130 approval notice... well one person helped me and sent the content of such an approval notice. For those interested, here it is:

" The notice will have the usual Name, Receipt No, Case type, Dates, Petitioners and Beneficiary name

Notice Type: Approval Notice Section Husband or Wife of U.S Citizen, 201(b) INA

The notice states,

The above petition has been approved. We have sent the original visa pertition to the Department of State National Visa Center (NVC), 32 Rochester Avenue, Portsmouth, NH 03801-2909. NVC processes all approved immigration visa petitions that need consular action. It also determines which consular post is the appropriate to complete the visa processing NVC will then forward the approved petition to that consulate.

The NVC will contact the beneficiary concerning further immigration visa processing steps.

If you have any questions about the visa issuance, please contact the NVC directly. However, please allow at least 90 days before calling the NVC if your beneficiary has not received correspondence from the NVC. The telephone number of the NVC is 603-334-0700

The approval of this visa petition does not in itself grant any immigrant status and does not guarantee that the alien beneficiary will subsequently be found to be eligible for a visa, for admission to the United States, or for extension, change or adjustment of status.

THIS FORM IS NOT A VISA NOR MAY IT BE USED IN A PLACE OF A VISA "

So I guess I don't need to worry about it anymore, I guess I will just sit and wait to see how I-485/I-765 proceed.

Lets see who breaks the jinx for EADs from us May filers.......if one person starts getting it,all of us will tag along.......

No updates still:confused:

well . i may be the one i got the e-mail card production
on july 6 and then again on july 10 still no card
i live in NY

so if there is a prize for being the one to brake the ice ,
i'll just take the greencard.
keep the money thankyou very much :)

well excuse me if i dont remember the months and the years .. :)
who would after so long?
when i tell people i'm not married they think aww you'll find someone,
and then i tell them i have to wait for approval from uscis and they think she must crazy thats why ...

well excuse me if i dont remember the months and the years .. :)
who would after so long?
when i tell people i'm not married they think aww you'll find someone,
and then i tell them i have to wait for approval from uscis and they think she must crazy thats why ...

Jan97,
How many LUDs did you get before your approval email? This waiting and lack of message change is driving me crazy.

Even though you don't win a prize Jan97, if you are a late April filer that's good news for us May filers (especially early May :)), so thanks!

Even though you don't win a prize Jan97, if you are a late April filer that's good news for us May filers (especially early May :)), so thanks!

Hahaha Roshlimbo are you a fan of "Rush limbaugh"? Your name kinda rhymes like his... anyways I hate to say this, but YOU ARE NOT an early May filer, (but I am for my EAD only), hahah But a MID MAY filer. Early may = 01 to the 10th; mid = 11 to 20th; late 21st to 31 st hahaha..

So bored :)

Hahaha Roshlimbo are you a fan of "Rush limbaugh"? Your name kinda rhymes like his... anyways I hate to say this, but YOU ARE NOT an early May filer, (but I am for my EAD only), hahah But a MID MAY filer. Early may = 01 to the 10th; mid = 11 to 20th; late 21st to 31 st hahaha..

So bored :)

I never said i was an early may filer just that it was good news.I thought this was more of a support group than a competition. And the name is a shortened take on my real name, unfortunate coincidence.Not even slightly a fan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never said i was an early may filer just that it was good news.I thought this was more of a support group than a competition. And the name is a shortened take on my real name, unfortunate coincidence.Not even slightly a fan.

Ok Rush life is competition ok! JK dude, I am getting super pissed now. My bosses email me every 10 days to say are we still on track to get you back at work by the end of the month? Well I told them I'd be at work by then based on the following:

(1) It will be day 83 by 07/29 of my EAD application, so I told them I'd have my EAD by then, now I am still hoping but not so sure :p

(2) I have an interview on July 25, I am praying that they approve me on that day so I don't have to worry no more about an EAD and keeping my job. This thing is taking too long and people are getting frustrated. Can I get my company to petition USCIS to fasttrack my EAD in case there is name check pending by the time of the interview? What do you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok Rush life is competition ok! JK dude, I am getting super pissed now. My bosses email me every 10 days to say are we still on track to get you back at work by the end of the month? Well I told them I'd be at work by then based on the following:

(1) It will be day 83 by 07/29 of my EAD application, so I told them I'd have my EAD by then, now I am still hoping but not so sure :p

(2) I have an interview on July 25, I am praying that they approve me on that day so I don't have to worry no more about an EAD and keeping my job. This thing is taking too long and people are getting frustrated. Can I get my company to petition USCIS to fasttrack my EAD in case there is name check pending by the time of the interview? What do you guys think?

That's what happened for a friend of mine. She got it at the interview.