Any May filers around?

Just got IL today for 8/13/07. Yippeee. It was sent to my husbands parents house because we moved and initially didn't know where we were moving to but they were out of town so I probably would have got it earlier!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you guys do with your free time? aside from coming here? :p

I read books (veryyy slowlyyyyy), go to the gym, and sleep lot. Coz when my EAD comes I will have to make the income i lost in the 3 months at home.

BY the way I looked at the April filers. Their EAD's were approved on day 67.25 on average. I am on day 65, so by the end of this week I should get an LUD. Gosh part of my training is about predicting the outcome of events if I can't do this one based on averages, what good am I?

To clarify, my friend got her EAD at the interview not her GC. She applied in March and got an interview in May so I guess they just held off giving her the EAD until the interview.

BY the way I looked at the April filers. Their EAD's were approved on day 67.25 on average. I am on day 65, so by the end of this week I should get an LUD. Gosh part of my training is about predicting the outcome of events if I can't do this one based on averages, what good am I?

I got 2 LUDs since Friday and still nothing :(

Something came in today in the mail... :) I do not know what it is because I'm not home yet. I hope it's EAD or AP. I will all let you know soon.

Gosh part of my training is about predicting the outcome of events if I can't do this one based on averages, what good am I?
Econometrics, huh? Cool stuff. Would like to learn that too, game theory especially.

What do you guys do with your free time? aside from coming here? :p
I my free time I work... :eek: seriously, not much free time between work/eat/sleep/immigrationportal forums/fatwallet forums/reading bankdeals blog/watching CNN late at night. What do you do in your free time, Praetorian? I bet you spend 99% of it here. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

67.25? This is my 102th day since I filed everything and I haven't even received an IL or EAD or anything. Am I missing something here?

What can I do?

Dear all,
I am writing you to ask for help and suggestions.
I filed a complaint with a Eeastern Court of Virginia in April as my AOS application is pending for 4 years. I got the defendants Motion to Dismiss. I filed a Response Letter on June 26. Then I got Scheduling Order on June 28, which says that there is a pretrial on August 2. The defendants who haven't reply to my complaint should reply within 11 days and I can file a amendment of pleading within 15 days. I just filed the amendment complaint yesterday afternoon. But I got the Order Greating the MOT when I got home last night, which says:my case is dismissed and was closed on July 6, 2007.
It is so ridiculous. I do not know if this is okay with the US laws to give two oreders for one case un-self-consistent . What can I do with the Order for dismissal right now? What can I do if my I-485 is still pending on name chacks for another one or two years?
My family and I have been totally exhausted.

Bunchs of thanks in advance.

Post your timeline, it seems like something went wrong... :p

Sorry, not 102, is 73 days. But still, is taking too long.

Current F-1 status married to an US citizen.

Timeline

04/23/07 I-130, I-485, I-765 sent
04/24/07 I-130, I-485, I-765 Received Date
04/30/07 I-130, I-485, I-765 Notice Date
05/04/07 ASC Appointment Notice
05/18/07 Biometrics taken
05/22/07 Request of Evidence Notice for I-485 (taxes)
05/27/07 Mailed out documents (evidence) requested by INS
05/30/07 "Requested evidence received and case resumed" (uscis.gov)
07/11/27 STILL WAITING FOR SOMETHING TO HAPPEN.

So, since they received the "evidence," I haven't heard anything from them.

By the way, what does "LUD" stands for?