Any May filers around?

re: received interview date

Hi Roshlimbo

I wrote to my lawyer yesterday asking him if there was something unusual where few people have received their interview dates and their notice dates were after mine , well it is he who wrote back to me this morning informing me about the interview date , looks like INS has sent him an interview letter and failed to send me a copy of the same , previously the lawyer and me both have received copies of the notices together on the same day , if you have filed through a lawyer , just call the lawyer and ask

Thank You

Congrats franticsky...Roshlimbo its not u alone..its me too who do not have a interview date :( ...

As written by franticsky, I think I should also call my lawyer and ask the same thing..may be I will get lucky :p

Anyways, Hopefully get my IL soon!

-Neha

I'm waiting for my interview letter as well. The mailbox was empty today :( what a bummer... last LUD was on 21st June, the day after biometrics was done. That was 20 days ago! I need to know that they're working on my case...oh boy, when will it come?

Last edited by a moderator:
roshlimbo and Neha,

I haven't received my IL yet either. The again, I shouldn't be expecting one anytime soon, since I'm holding my RFE hostage until my wife and I go on our summer vacation... :D

If I've done everything right, I'll probably be the last one of all of you to get my IL and ID. (RFE response pending over 5 weeks now) I guess I'll hear plenty of experiences and advice from all of you then, which will be very helpful!

roshlimbo and Neha,

I haven't received my IL yet either. The again, I shouldn't be expecting one anytime soon, since I'm holding my RFE hostage until my wife and I go on our summer vacation... :D

If I've done everything right, I'll probably be the last one of all of you to get my IL and ID. (RFE response pending over 5 weeks now) I guess I'll hear plenty of experiences and advice from all of you then, which will be very helpful!

Gud luck for RFE. Keep us posted :)

Thanks Neha! I already got what I need for my RFE in my files right behind me, just waiting for the right configuration of sun, moon, and stars to send it. ;)