Any May filers around?

Leleth, welcome to the thread and do try to keep in touch and post your experiences.

MAY FILERS 2007 INTERVIEW UPDATE:

Handle ----------------- ND --------ID ---------- Result ---- Interview Link
shinkansen ---------- May 02 ----- Jul 26 -------- Pending
PraetorianXI --------- May 08 ----- Aug 07 ------- Pending
mpanati ------------- May 10 ----- Aug 07 ------- Pending
mamtashok ---------- May 08 ----- Aug 09 ------- Pending
leleth ------------------ May 10 ----- Aug 20 -------- Pending
ktrueson ------------- May 02 ------ Aug 22 ------ Pending
adom.2007 ---------- May 14 ----- Aug 27 -------- Pending
Tommy_Chicago ----- May 07 ----- Sept 06 ------- Pending
Tairaesias ----------- May 07 ----- Sept 12 ------- Pending
simsim31 ------------ May 25 ------ Sept 18 ------- Pending

WOW the list is getting preaty BIG/// CONGRATS to all on recent interview letters.... Let's now wait for our EAD cards.

Good weekend.

I don't think they have to be equally proficient in both languages, just fluent/conversant. Why not have someone in Malaysia sign it and send it to you? (I believe you could even write the whole thing yourself and just have them certify it, the important aspect being that they can compare the Malaysian and English version and certify that they are the same.)

Yes, I could definitely have done the translation myself, but I did not want to get a RFE for that, knowing how fickle the CIS can be at times. Also, getting a translation from Malaysia and then getting it certified/notarized here in the US was not a good idea at that stage, time was a constraint. Basically, I wanted less hassles and a quick solution.

I sent a certified copy of my birth certificate with the original submission. I got a newer copy that I am bring with me and I am translating it myself. Since they already have another translation on file... plus I am a legal/medical interpreter (with 7+ years of experience) so... I do not see why it would be a problem. :)

Hey!!

I just got 2 LUD's today, for I-485 and I-765!!! I guessed they cleared my name! It was a nice surprise although I didn't expect to get anything on Saturday. :D

Great news Magda! :)

Hopefully you will get some emails pretty soon indicating welcome and card production ordered ;)...

Nothing in the mail for me today though, or LUDs... :p

nothing new, here is the current list...

MAY FILERS 2007 INTERVIEW UPDATE:

Handle ----------------- ND --------ID ---------- Result ---- Interview Link
shinkansen ---------- May 02 ----- Jul 26 -------- Pending
PraetorianXI --------- May 08 ----- Aug 07 ------- Pending
mpanati ------------- May 10 ----- Aug 07 ------- Pending
mamtashok ---------- May 08 ----- Aug 09 ------- Pending
leleth ------------------ May 10 ----- Aug 20 -------- Pending
ktrueson ------------- May 02 ------ Aug 22 ------ Pending
adom.2007 ---------- May 14 ----- Aug 27 -------- Pending
Tommy_Chicago ----- May 07 ----- Sept 06 ------- Pending
Tairaesias ----------- May 07 ----- Sept 12 ------- Pending
simsim31 ------------ May 25 ------ Sept 18 ------- Pending

Hi,

I was on vacations to east coast..just came back and saw nothing in my mails :( ...I dunno when to expect my IL ...

Call this number: 304-625-5590

When prompted with options select "3" to speak to a costumer service representative.

Tell them "You got your fingerprints taken for USCIS" and give them your alien number/DOB/name whatever they ask you.

That is it :)