Any May filers around?

HEY PraetorianXI
I AM PLANNING TO CALL FBI FOR NAME AND FINGER PRINT CHECK HOW EXACTLY YOU DID IT?
ANY MAY FILIERS WITH EAD?
THANK YOU
The number is 304-625-5590 . They will need your social security or A-number. This is just for fingerprints they don't give out info about name checks. Got another LUD on my EAD this morning, fingers crossed!!

Hi roshlimbo,

I see in your Signatures that you Request for expedited EAD @ local office. Does it really helps. I also want to do the sme thing. What do they ask you there?

Thanks in advance
Neha

Hi roshlimbo,

I see in your Signatures that you Request for expedited EAD @ local office. Does it really helps. I also want to do the sme thing. What do they ask you there?

Thanks in advance
Neha

Hey Nehasharma,
I think it helps. I started getting LUDs after I put in the request. Of course I don't know for sure because I don't have an approval. I went to my local office twice. The first time I asked if it was even possible to expedite. The officer said only if I am at risk of loosing a job so I would need a letter from my employer with the company letterhead stating this. I got the letter and went back and another officer said she would put in the request but no guarantees. It is at the NBC's discretion to honor a request put in by the local office. Hope this helps, good luck.

Thanks roshlimbo. I don't know whether my prospective employer will give me such a letter or not. Will have to ask him though. If I have any other questions then will ask again :)

Btw, have you got your IL?

Thanks
Neha

Thanks roshlimbo. I don't know whether my prospective employer will give me such a letter or not. Will have to ask him though. If I have any other questions then will ask again :)

Btw, have you got your IL?

Thanks
Neha

Never hurts to try. It helped that I was on OPT and was already working. They included some stuff about financial loss to the company if I cannot continue working (just something to think about adding). I have not gotten my an interview letter probably because of my RFE return date since people with RDs later than mine already have ILs. It looks like from other people with the same DO (Chicago), my appointment won't be unil late September early October so I am more focused on being able to work unil then. I will be looking out for it this week though.

name check

I need my EAD soon too, but after I return from my trip... So, I guess I am ok.

I JUST SPOKE TO FBI FEW THINGS GOT CLEAR

FINGER PRINTS HAVE GOT CLEAR SAME DAY FP WERE TAKEN(5/31).

NAME CHECK HANDLED BY DIFFERENT DEPT NOT ACCESSABLE TO PUBLE PER CUSTOMER SERVICE LADY.

I HAD 2 UPDATES ON 485,765

5/31 AND 6/3 IF FIRST IS FOR FINGER PRINTS MAY BE THE 6/3 FOR NAME CHECK (JUST HOPING LIKE MOST PEOPLE)
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP

So I got some mail from the USBCP (U.S. Border and Customs Patrol) after sending them a FOIA request... telling me that they have no records of me... I guess they have no record of me coming in and out of the USA in the past 14 years... :confused:

This is ridiculous... :rolleyes:

Anyways, post # 1000 :cool:

So I got some mail from the USBCP (U.S. Border and Customs Patrol) after sending them a FOIA request... telling me that they have no records of me... I guess they have no record of me coming in and out of the USA in the past 14 years... :confused:

what is a FOIA request?

If a federal agency / physicians office / etc. has information on you, you are entitled to request a copy of those records under the FOIA. Citizenship required? I don't know, but neither USCIS nor USBCP denied my request based on me not being a USC.

may filer

Hi

I have been reading this forum and would like to share my timeline

DO NEW YORK ( CASES HAVE BEEN FILED AT NBC / MSC )

RD 05/20/07

ND 05/23/07

FP NOTICE 06/05/07

FP DONE 06/19/07

LUD ON I-131 AND I-130 06/06/07

LUD ON I-765 AND I-485 ON 06/20/2007

Since then I have not received any notification regarding my ead or interview letter , i called the customer service and they advised that it will atleast take 90 days to process the ead request , i have noticed that some of the members in this forum who have filed after me have received their interview notices , can someone advise what should I do ?

I think you should add this to your signature;)

So what are the implications of your having seemingly 'vanished into thin air' act?:)

I think you should add this to your signature;) Add what?

Oh well, I am sure I did not just vanish into thin air... I sent a FOIA request to USCIS (before applied for AOS) and they forwarded it to USBCP... and neither agency had any info on me... I supplied them with my full name, DOB, passport, visa, I-94...

All I wanted was a copy of my entry/departure records from the US. You know, something proving that I never overstayed, to take it with me when I return to the US on Aug 6.

But, I guess they... missplaced me :p :confused:

Has anyone suceeded in this before?

I am also still waiting for my wife's IRS transcripts... :p