Any May filers around?

I GOT MY "REQUEST FOR APPLICANT TO APPEAR FOR INITIAL INTERVIEW" TODAY :D Also known as "Interview Letter".

My interview is schedule in Atlanta, for August 7th, 2007 as well! :D at 12:00 PM!

ps: I have have not LUDs on my I-485 since 06/05 :confused:

GRRRREAT NEWS, Praetorian! I just had a feeling that you'll get yours soon, it was true alright :) Am happy for you, cases are moving along. All the best, and do keep us all posted.

MAY FILERS 2007 INTERVIEW UPDATE:

Handle ----------------- ND --------ID ---------- Result ---- Interview Link
shinkansen ---------- May 02 ----- Jul 26 -------- Pending
PraetorianXI --------- May 08 ----- Aug 07 ------- Pending
mpanati ------------- May 10 ----- Aug 07 ------- Pending
mamtashok ---------- May 08 ----- Aug 09 ------- Pending
Tommy_Chicago ----- May 07 ----- Sept 06 ------- Pending
Tairaesias ----------- May 07 ----- Sept 12 ------- Pending

Praetorian, I added the date of NOA above so that other May filers who haven't received their Interview Letters yet can get an idea of the approx. time duration it takes from the time CIS receives the package to ID. Didn't mean to "hijack" your chart there :)
Hope it's helpful to the rest of us who're waiting patiently for our turns :) All the best all.

Praetorian, I added the date of NOA above so that other May filers who haven't received their Interview Letters yet can get an idea of the approx. time duration it takes from the time CIS receives the package to ID. Didn't mean to "hijack" your chart there :)
Hope it's helpful to the rest of us who're waiting patiently for our turns :) All the best all.

Great Idea :D no problem about the "hijacking" though, this forum is for all ;)

Hopefully all of the may filers will get their ILs soon. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
OK.......so i'm kinda panicking now and getting impatient:( .....nothing in the mail yet and no LUds and i even check my junk mail with a passion now:rolleyes: .........I noticed one of the june filers has his IL already........whats going on in my DO????

OK.......so i'm kinda panicking now and getting impatient:( .....nothing in the mail yet and no LUds and i even check my junk mail with a passion now:rolleyes: .........I noticed one of the june filers has his IL already........whats going on in my DO????

Yeah, I was very very surprised to read that a June filer who filed after me has already gotten her/his IL. Hmmm.. must be the DO factor, that person's in Memphis,TN. So maybe the applicants in the less-busy DOs are getting theirs sooner than others. Hang in there, simsim. I'm positive we'll get ours very soon. We are in a similar situation PraetorianXI was a couple of weeks ago, we'll get ours :)

Double post. Click edit and on top you will see something that says " Delete Message" Click the round check box and click the delete button and gone double post. ;)

Hey fellow May Filers, I got my IL yesterday, scheduled for 08/27. All the best to you all. Waiting patiently for my EAD

MAY FILERS 2007 INTERVIEW UPDATE:

Handle ----------------- ND --------ID ---------- Result ---- Interview Link
shinkansen ---------- May 02 ----- Jul 26 -------- Pending
PraetorianXI --------- May 08 ----- Aug 07 ------- Pending
mpanati ------------- May 10 ----- Aug 07 ------- Pending
mamtashok ---------- May 08 ----- Aug 09 ------- Pending
adom.2007 ---------- May 14 ----- Aug 27 -------- Pending
Tommy_Chicago ----- May 07 ----- Sept 06 ------- Pending
Tairaesias ----------- May 07 ----- Sept 12 ------- Pending

Congrats to adom.2007 ;) :cool:

Wouldn't it be simply awesome if the rest of us waiting for our interview letters get approved without having to attend the interviews? :)

Congrats adom.2007.............

No LUDs yet,nothing in the mail yet:eek: ......now i'm getting impatient and feeling disheartened:( .....hope today is my lucky day!

Alright! I got to change my plane tickets... now we are coming back to the US (through Miami) on August 6. Stay that night in Atlanta and go to the Interview on the 7th ;).

Can anyone recommend a good hotel close to the USCIS District Office in Atlanta? :)

Alright! I got to change my plane tickets... now we are coming back to the US (through Miami) on August 6. Stay that night in Atlanta and go to the Interview on the 7th ;).

Can anyone recommend a good hotel close to the USCIS District Office in Atlanta? :)

Man don't you think you are trusting the too much the aviation system to be efficient? I'd make sure I am in the US 48 hrs before the interview, coz u never know what happens. You have waited for this very important interview for a long time.

Now, do not jinx me! :p

I have only been delayed once, and that was because of a Volcano erupting in the caribbean! :eek:

So, I think I will be fine :cool: