Any May filers around?

Thank you simsim and K.ambrose. :)

Goodluck to all you guys. I sincerely wish you get ILs soon.

Prasad

Hi All,

Where are the EAD doc's did anyone receive one? If I get one does this mean I can start working right away, or do I need to go to SSA to get my SS card?

Anyone?:confused:

Hi All,

Where are the EAD doc's did anyone receive one? If I get one does this mean I can start working right away, or do I need to go to SSA to get my SS card?

Anyone?:confused:

You are going to need a SSN before you start working. Luckily the Social Security Admni is pretty fast. You should get one within 2 to 4 weeks. So in that time you could be looking for a job. You and I should get our EAD's in the same week as it appears we have the same ND.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are going to need a SSN before you start working. Luckily the Social Security Admni is pretty fast. You should get one within 2 to 4 weeks. So in that time you could be looking for a job. You and I should get our EAD's in the same week as it appears we have the same ND.

I wonder when that is going to happen? I hope soon!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!! not so much

I GOT MY "REQUEST FOR APPLICANT TO APPEAR FOR INITIAL INTERVIEW" TODAY :D :D :D Also known as "Interview Letter".

My interview is schedule in Atlanta, for August 7th, 2007 as well! :D at 12:00 PM!

So, mpanati... wanna meet somewhere before the interview and chat? or afterwards and go celebrate? :D (hopefully :cool:)

Anyways, I am pretty excited... except that August 7 is when I am flying back from my Honey Moon to Venezuela. So now, I have to change my airline tickets ($300) and plans... I am hoping the will still have seats open! :p that is the only problem.

Alright well, here we go :) update to follow... :cool:

ps: I have have not LUDs on my I-485 since 06/05 :confused:

Congratulations Praetorian!! Did I tell you or Did I tell you?:cool: I predicted that your letter will arrive today.

Our interview is 130PM. Lets see if we can meet that day.

Once again Congrats and Have fun!!! :)

MAY FILERS 2007 INTERVIEW UPDATE:

Handle -------------- ID ---------- Result ---------- Interview Link
shinkansen ---------- Jul 26 --------- Pending
PraetorianXI---------- Aug 07 ------- Pending
mpanati ------------- Aug 07 ------- Pending
mamtashok ---------- Aug 09 ------- Pending
Tommy_Chicago ----- Sept 06 ------- Pending
Tairaesias ----------- Sept 12 ------- Pending

Congratulations Praetorian!! Did I tell you or Did I tell you?:cool: I predicted that your letter will arrive today.

Our interview is 130PM. Lets see if we can meet that day.

Once again Congrats and Have fun!!! :)

So, I am first ;) except for the Hawaii guy... (that doesn't count) :p

I am glad this is going well, hoping our namechecks have cleared :)

PM me a little about you and your wife and your phone number so we can get in touch ;)

Alright, I will catch up with all of you later. I need to go get my iPhone (www.apple.com/iphone) :D

Congrats PraetorianXI for getting IL....When will I get mine?? There is no one from my DO, so cant really predict when can I expect my IL....

-Neha

So, I am first except for the Hawaii guy... (that doesn't count)

Well... was myredskins not a day before me though? I think the whole process at the Hawaii DO is fast and I got three LUD's on my I-485... so with that, and having a few visas for usa already, I think I've prob cleared namecheck *fingers crossed). On visa journey.com it looks like I should have the GC in hand about 2wk after IV date if it all goes smoothly.

I wouldn't trust the dates on USCIS website. Go to visajourney.com and you'll get REAL timelines there which appear to be as accurate as you're going to get!

I GOT MY "REQUEST FOR APPLICATION TO APPEAR FOR INITIAL INTERVIEW" TODAY :D :D :D Also known as "Interview Letter".

My interview is schedule in Atlanta, for August 7th, 2007 as well! :D at 12:00 PM!

So, mpanati... wanna meet somewhere before the interview and chat? or afterwards and go celebrate? :D (hopefully :cool:)

Anyways, I am pretty excited... except that August 7 is when I am flying back from my Honey Moon to Venezuela. So now, I have to change my airline tickets ($300) and plans... I am hoping the will still have seats open! :p that is the only problem.

Alright well, here we go :) update to follow... :cool:

ps: I have have not LUDs on my I-485 since 06/05 :confused:

BIG CONGRATULATION TO THE MAN OF THE YEAR... FOR HIS DEDICATION AND PATIENCE --- ONCE AGAIN CONGRATS/////

congrats praetorianXI

finally, but nice interview date though very slick for june 29!!!!!!

Any body knows whats a certified irs transcript is it different from a transcript we get from irs?

Thank you all for your support :D I may run for president one day (when they change the constitution) and make you all members of the white house ;) lol.

Anyways, I am still trying to figure out the best thing for my plane tickets. I can not find seats a day before... they are all booked. Either I come back on the 2nd, and cut my honeymoon short, or I come back on the 7th :p... and miss my interview! :S

I believe IRS transcripts and IRS certified transcrips are the same thing. I am still waiting for mine :p to come in the mail...

Thank you all for your support :D I may run for president one day (when they change the constitution) and make you all members of the white house ;) lol.

Anyways, I am still trying to figure out the best thing for my plane tickets. I can not find seats a day before... they are all booked. Either I come back on the 2nd, and cut my honeymoon short, or I come back on the 7th :p... and miss my interview! :S

I believe IRS transcripts and IRS certified transcrips are the same thing. I am still waiting for mine :p to come in the mail...

So your interview is in Aug. lucky you..... But anyway so who are the people how got their interview letters?

So your interview is in Aug. lucky you..... But anyway so who are the people how got their interview letters?

Err.. these people :cool:

MAY FILERS 2007 INTERVIEW UPDATE:

Handle -------------- ID ---------- Result ---------- Interview Link
shinkansen ---------- Jul 26 --------- Pending
PraetorianXI ---------- Aug 07 ------- Pending
mpanati ------------- Aug 07 ------- Pending
mamtashok ---------- Aug 09 ------- Pending
Tommy_Chicago ----- Sept 06 ------- Pending
Tairaesias ----------- Sept 12 ------- Pending