Any May filers around?

Venezuelan "visitor" I'm beginning to believe you've spent more time in the Southern US than I have so far. You got a southern drawl already? :p

By the way it looks like y'all were not exactly lucky vs. Uruguay yesterday. I'm getting my Copa America news from an Austrian news website ... it's a small world.

I do not have a southern accent... I refuse to get one :p but I live correcting them rednecks! :eek:

I do not care much for Soccer... unless it is the FIFA Worldcup and in that case I root for Germany :cool:

Yeah, simsim..may be we get our independence to work & EAD on Indian Independence day :D..

I want my EAD & IL :( ...No updates yet!

-Neha

So y'all are saying I have to wait till Austrian independence day (Oct 26) to receive my EAD? :eek:

At the rate I'm going with my RFE response still pending, that might very well be true. *shrugs* I suppose it really doesn't matter as long as I maintain my H-1B. :p

Why are all of you so eager to work anyway ... enjoy yourselves while you can give your spouse a good excuse for sittn around doin nothin for the last time in the next 30 or 40 years. :D j/k

(I hope I didn't offend anyone, I do understand some people are in desperate need of employment to support themselves or their family!)

Why are all of you so eager to work anyway ... enjoy yourselves while you can give your spouse a good excuse for sittn around doin nothin for the last time in the next 30 or 40 years. :D j/k

(I hope I didn't offend anyone, I do understand some people are in desperate need of employment to support themselves or their family!)

Thats ok austriacus. My hubby says me same thing all the time. I should enjoy this time to fullest. I wont get this free time once I start working and then have kids:p ...

But I want to work and I am excited for that. I have a job waiting for me :D

-Neha