Any May filers around?

Received the interview letter today. :) :D :cool: The interview is scheduled to be held on Aug 7th. We are so happy. If you see someone cartwheeling all over Atlanta, that would probably me. :) :D

Goodluck everyone.

Prasad.

UPDATE:

Handle -------------- ID ---------- Result ---------- Interview Link
shinkansen ---------- Jul 26 --------- Pending
mpanati ------------- Aug 07 ------- Pending
mamtashok ---------- Aug 09 ------- Pending
Tommy_Chicago ----- Sept 06 ------- Pending
Tairaesias ----------- Sept 12 ------- Pending
PraetorianXI

Congrats mpanati!

We got the same DO :) and basically the same timeline, except for my RFE :( Maybe I will get my interview letter as well!! :D

I did not get anything in the mail today... oh well... :rolleyes:

UPDATE:

Handle -------------- ID ---------- Result ---------- Interview Link
shinkansen ---------- Jul 26 --------- Pending
mpanati ------------- Aug 07 ------- Pending
mamtashok ---------- Aug 09 ------- Pending
Tommy_Chicago ----- Sept 06 ------- Pending
Tairaesias ----------- Sept 12 ------- Pending
PraetorianXI
you can add me to the list with hummm say 7/7/7 yea i like that date lol

Thanks Praetorian. Even we had RFE for Birth Certificate. We sent the reply the same day and case resumed processing on 5th June. We had 4 updates on 485 and 765 on 6th, 7th, 8th and 10th June. And the message did not change.

Whatever they were doing, they must have done something right. :cool: . Hopefully, you will also get an interview letter tomorrow. Goodluck with that. :)

Prasad

Hopefully, that would be VERY cool. Except I need my interview to be anytime but July 26 to August 7. That is when I will be gone on AP :) on my honey moon.

Received the interview letter today. :) :D :cool: The interview is scheduled to be held on Aug 7th. We are so happy. If you see someone cartwheeling all over Atlanta, that would probably me. :) :D

Goodluck everyone.

Prasad.

Congrats mpanati...Wishing you gud luck for future too!

-Neha

Hello again,

I know most of you probably already forgot about fingerprinting.. but today was my biometrics appointment. Just in case if somebody still hasn't gone through this I am including my experience: We got to the San Antonio ASC before 10am, of course we had to wait in line to get some forms to fill in, then again go in the line to get the number. The officer who checked the forms was very nice . Then we had to wait about 30 minutes to see our number displayed, and everything went really quickly. First he checked all the info about me, and then he scanned 4 fingers (together) of each hand, and then every finger + thumb separately. Then he took a photo of me, asked me if I liked it, I said yes. And then at the end he checked all the fingerprints on the monitor to make sure they are well taken. That was it. the actual process of taking my biometrics took 10-15 minutes.
How soon after the fingerprints should I get an update? Somebody here on the forum said that if they make 2 updates after the fingerprints it means that the name check was cleared.

So far I didn't get any RFE :)
Hopefully soon I will be getting my interview letter like you, guys :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats mpanati.......dont forget to pray for the rest of us! That was pretty quick actually.Do post your interview experience.

Hi Praetorian........i would like my name added to the timeline too....with interview sometime in July/August.....i'm not too chosey or picky like you;)

Goodluck everyone.

Prasad.

Hey, congratulations, mpanati! Great news :) All the best now.