Any May filers around?

in Most cases you get your GC before you ever get the Advance Parole or Employment Authorization Document. So, I guess it would be safe to say: Yes, you are only waiting for your Appointment Notice Date letter. :)

What was your RFE for?

Hi guys,
Here's an update. Got my Biometrics appointment letter in the mailbox today, so I'm glad it arrived finally. My appt. is at 10 am on next Wed, 20th.
BTW, I would appreciate it if someone told me how to add a signature to my posts. Thanks!

DO: Dover, DE

24 May: Mailed in all documents
28 May: USCIS receives package
01 June: ND for I-130, I-485, I-765 & I-131
04 June: All checks cashed
04 June: Received NoA for all
06 June: LUD for all
08 June: Notice Date for ASC Appointment Notice (Case Type I485, I765)
20 June: Biometrics appointment in Dover,DE support centre

Looks like a few of us that got RFE's and responded to them, have had out cases resumed, and LUD's on our I-485's... but nothing since then. I've been going home at lunch times expecting to see a letter in the mail with an Interview NOA... but still nothing. If they did an LUD last Sunday I'd have expected to see a letter by now... :(

Any may filers around, who did not get receipt notice yet?
my lawyer sent my papers to NSC to reach them on May 31. Still I did not get receipt notice yet.

Looks like a few of us that got RFE's and responded to them, have had out cases resumed, and LUD's on our I-485's... but nothing since then. I've been going home at lunch times expecting to see a letter in the mail with an Interview NOA... but still nothing. If they did an LUD last Sunday I'd have expected to see a letter by now... :(
lol i've been checking the mail too lol and still nothing :( i was thinking the same thing. hopefully by the end of the week we should something :D

I had my FP done today. My appointment was scheduled for 9.00am and I was out of the place by 9.30. Went with the appointment notice and my passport.

I got my 2nd Biometrics Appointment notice (for a split second i thought it was the Initial Interview Appointment :() for my EAD.

I will have to go again, next Wednesday. :cool:

Nobody responded to my question... :(
But I guess it is not necessary anymore, I just got a letter today with the appointment date for the biometrics :) My appointment is on June 28 at 10am.

Bio appt experience

Got my FP done at 8 a.m. on june 14th......was out by 8:30.Just took my PP and bio letter......staff was very pleasant and the whole thing was smooth.Got a very nice picture too(hopefully they put it on my GC):)

Got my FP done at 8 a.m. on june 14th......was out by 8:30.Just took my PP and bio letter......staff was very pleasant and the whole thing was smooth.Got a very nice picture too(hopefully they put it on my GC):)
lol i didnt like my picture after the second shot :( but knowing me we would be sitting there for a while before i am satisfied with it :( so i told her to use the 2nd one

Friends, Just want to update my time lines.I have a question.
online stauts of 485 is not showing anything with the receipt number.is this normal.will it show 485 status after 130 approvel.??

Case Status Retrieval Failed
This Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

5/7/07 filed (485/130)
6/6/06 FD done.

Hi,
Try it again on Monday if it still does not show on the website then call USCIS at 800-375-5283 the options select 1-2-4-0 then when an agent answers tell them right away the you REQUEST to talk with an Immigration officer and that they will not be able to help you becasue they are just an agent and they can't answer any of the question because they are not authorized and that they don't have access to all of the infromation that the Immigration officer would and that you request to speak an IMMIGRATION OFFICER - they will not want to transfer you just tell them that you spoke to an Immigration officer before. If they appose ask them to be transfered over the their manger and tell them that you spoke with immigration officer before and that you were told that if custmer request to speak speak to an officer they HAVE to transfer you that is the law. Once you get through ask the Immigration officer their name and write it down, The officer will ask you for your last name and then he will ask you if you are the Petitoner or Benecifiary - both of you need to be present for this call it all depends on what form you will be calling about. Then explain your situation to the officer. Remeber to write down the officers name so you have it for future reference.

I Hope this helps.

Good Luck.

Last edited by a moderator: