Any May filers around?

THIS IS THE ONE FOR MAY 15 2007 NOW LOOK FOR JUNE 15 2007

Processing Dates for the National Benefits Center Posted May 18, 2007

Form Title Classification or Basis for Filing Now Processing Cases with Receipt Notice Date of I-102 Application for

Replacement/Initial Nonimmigrant Arrival/Departure Record Initial issuance or replacement of a Form I-94 January 30, 2007

I-129F Petition for Alien Fiance(e) K-3/K-4 - Already married - spouse and/or dependent child November 13, 2006

I-131 Application for Travel Document All other applicants for advance parole February 12, 2007

I-539 Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status All other extension applications February 12, 2007

I-765 Application for Employment Authorization Based on a pending I-485 adjustment application [(c)(9)] February 26, 2007

I-765 Application for Employment Authorization All other applications for employment authorization February 26, 2007

I-817 Application for Family Unity Benefits Voluntary departure under the family unity program November 13, 2006'

I-824 Application for Action on an Approved Application or Petition To request further action on an approved application or petition November 13, 2006

THIS THE LINK FOR JUNE 15, 2007, https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/NBCprocesstimes.jsp?

Processing Dates for the National Benefits Center Posted June 15, 2007

Form Title Classification or Basis for Filing Now Processing Cases with Receipt Notice Date of

I-130 Petition for Alien Relative U.S. citizen filing for an unmarried son or daughter over 21 March 15, 2007

I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status Under the Nicaraguan and Central American Relief Act (NACARA) March 15, 2007

I-539 Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status All other extension applications March 29, 2007

I-690 Waiver of Excludability Waiver based upon Sections 245A or 210 of the INA March 29, 2007

I-730 Refugee/Asylee Relative Petition Petition for accompanying family members of a refugee or an asylee December 14, 2006

I-765 Application for Employment Authorization Based on a pending I-485 adjustment application [(c)(9)] ((( December 14, 2006)))

I-824 Application for Action on an Approved Application or Petition To request further action on an approved application or petition November 13, 2006

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^i dont even rely on this processing dates because some cases are faster then others and that estimate they have on that website i think is way off

Hallelujah!!!! Got LUDs on I765 and I485s after a long time!Soon after my fingerprinting......just want my EAD and interview letter now....badly;)

I have not seen an LUD in a while on my I-485... I have to go for FP for my EAD next Wednesday.

Do you think the people at the ASC could tell me if my name check cleared? :p

Survey: Most common requested RFEs

Hi all,
I was wondering about the most common or most frequently requested Request for Evidence (RFE) documents in this family based LPR process. If everyone could share their experiences, that would be indeed helpful. All the best in this journey :)

Hi all,
I was wondering about the most common or most frequently requested Request for Evidence (RFE) documents in this family based LPR process. If everyone could share their experiences, that would be indeed helpful. All the best in this journey :)

Usully it's birth certificate translation / most common mistake people make is that they don't translate their birth certificate from native to English.

I'm done with my FP as well. How long does it normally take from the FP day to when people get interview notice?
I'm going back to school on August 27th and if I do get approved by then I could apply for financial aid. Is it unrealistic to hope for an interview by August?
I am assuming that the person who takes the FP has nothing to do with the actual interview date, but is she sending the FP through the computer to the main USCIS office?

Thanks!

Well, what I have seen to be common is for people to get their interview appointment with 2 months in advance (before the actual interview).

That means that when you do get your interview appt letter, you will have to wait at least 1 & 1/2 months to your interview.

The time from when you are done with FP to when you get your Interview Appt, is uncertain. :p

So I asked this in another post, but it didn't garner any response, so am trying my luck here. I've got two questions, that I'd appreciate getting feedback on.

1) Just out of curiousity, is the affidavit of support sponsor's social security # used for any background check against the IRS database to verify his/her income/wages/tax filed information?

2) Can a RFE still be sent to an applicant after the interview letter has been sent out? Is this a likely scenario? Anyone out there experienced this before?

I found out today that my field office in Dover, DE where I am going to get my biometrics done does not conduct interviews. So looks like I'll be headed towards Philly for the interview. I'm planning on asking the IO when I go for my biometrics this Wed. Thank you and good luck.

1) Just out of curiosity, is the affidavit of support sponsor's social security # used for any background check against the IRS database to verify his/her income/wages/tax filed information?

2) Can a RFE still be sent to an applicant after the interview letter has been sent out? Is this a likely scenario? Anyone out there experienced this before?

I found out today that my field office in Dover, DE where I am going to get my biometrics done does not conduct interviews. So looks like I'll be headed towards Philly for the interview.

Answers:

1) I do not know, but I would think so. You do not want to lie to USCIS and if they do work with the FBI, I am sure they also do so with the IRS.

2) I have not seen anything like it, but I would think that they would have reviewed your application and make sure they have everything before they give you an appointment letter.

You are going to an ASC (application service center) for Biometrics not a District Office. ASCs do not do interviews, so I guess you get to visit Philly. :D

How long does it normally take for EAD to be ready after finger-printing?Does it also depend on name check?

I don't think the USCIS does a name-check for the issuance of the EAD.
PraetorianXI, looks like we both have appointments this Wed. Thanks for letting me know that ASCs don't do interviews, I wish they would, it might just make cases go through quicker. But anyways, I'm going to keep an eye on the Philly people from now on...

Well, I would even watch it for the ASC people.

The guy that did my FP the 1st time, caught me off guard asking me questions about my AOS :eek:!!! but he was nice after I caught my breath and answered to him. It was like a little taste of the interview.... but they GET IN YOUR FACE :p... so, do not volunteer information!

Have a good time this Wednesday. :)

How long does it normally take for EAD to be ready after finger-printing?Does it also depend on name check?

It is supposed to take within 60-90 days and I do not think it has nothing to do with namecheck, hence the people who are still stuck in namecheck but have their EADs...

which leads to, so we have a terrorist in the country doing AOS... and he gets a job longggg before the FBI figures out whether he is a bad guy or not, because of the delay in name check... interesting.... :rolleyes:

Well, I would even watch it for the ASC people.

The guy that did my FP the 1st time, caught me off guard asking me questions about my AOS :eek:!!! but he was nice after I caught my breath and answered to him. It was like a little taste of the interview.... but they GET IN YOUR FACE :p... so, do not volunteer information!

Have a good time this Wednesday. :)

My ASC experience was very different. They asked minimal information and were very relaxed and courteous, just doing their job. I thought it would have been a lot worse.

1) Just out of curiousity, is the affidavit of support sponsor's social security # used for any background check against the IRS database to verify his/her income/wages/tax filed information?

I'm sure they would if they could, but since they can't find your fingerprints in their own database 15 months later, I doubt they are high tech enough to interface with the IRS. Since they are so insistent on the sponsor providing complete tax info or IRS transcripts, my guess is they don't do a routine check.

I'd have to re-read the 1-2 pages of dense text that the sponsor signs, but they basically sign their life away and I'm sure it includes provisions to verify the tax information provided. :)

Any guesses as to why the USCIS is so insistent in seeing people's tax information and making sure you filed a return if you needed to? It's one thing to commit tax fraud, but another to have enough financial resources to support someone. :confused:

Last edited by a moderator: