Any January filers out there?!?!

c'mon people lets wake up the thread! so we can keep wishing for the best with positive thoughts!

Best of luck to all going for their interviews this week and next week. And to all those still waiting, do not give up hope. There is a light at the end of the tunnel.

got interview letter ,scheduled on 15th Aug

so ,finally got the long awaited interview letter for my husband....its next month on 15th Aug in the morning in Sanjose.......good luck to the rest of you who are still waiting......we have been married 5 yrs and have a 3month newborn child......interview should go smooth......anything in particular that i should stress about/keep an eye out for:cool:

Has anybody received this E-mail from CRIS?

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On July 16, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later.

Got this one last night.... could it be? :confused: Is it a glitch in the system? We have not gone and interviewed yet. What do you guys think?

Good News

angela1p,

Congrats. You are done and you will receive your GC in the next few days. Yes, you are right. USCIS did not feel the need to schedule an interview for you and has approved your GC application.
Congratulations once again.

I485 Approved, Interview Experience

Interview went very smooth. Our appointment was at 9:45 am and called in at the same time.

Questions:

1) When did you last attended school
2) How did you meet and who proposed.
3) Questions from I485 and I130
4) Why didn't you change your interview to your new location ( recently moved to another state)
5) Requested employment letter, pay stubs from new employer.

Interviewer took our EAD and said we will receive new card in 2-3 weeks.
2 years conditional GC given. She did not ask any proof of marriage docs or photos.

congratz immi20....

I received the welcome letter today! I guess we're done... It says we should receive GC within the next 3 weeks :)

I'll keep you posted guys... thanks for all the info and encouragement!

Interview Letter

congratz immi20....

I received the welcome letter today! I guess we're done... It says we should receive GC within the next 3 weeks :)

I'll keep you posted guys... thanks for all the info and encouragement!

Congratulations angela!!!! One quick question: when did you get the IL?