Any January filers out there?!?!

Starting a new project

Hi all,

I will be starting a new project in Knoxville, TN starting from this coming Monday 6/23. The project should keep me busy until Oct so I won't be thinking about this rescheduled IL as often as I have been thinking these days. I will come home over the long wknd (July 4th) since it's only 3 hrs drive from Atlanta and will hope for an IL when I open up my mailbox or atleast some letter from USCIS regarding the EAD card which we have recently applied last week.

Hi all,

I will be starting a new project in Knoxville, TN starting from this coming Monday 6/23. The project should keep me busy until Oct so I won't be thinking about this rescheduled IL as often as I have been thinking these days. I will come home over the long wknd (July 4th) since it's only 3 hrs drive from Atlanta and will hope for an IL when I open up my mailbox or atleast some letter from USCIS regarding the EAD card which we have recently applied last week.

Hey Atlanta_Brother: this case looks like yours. And s/he received IL about 2 months after the cancellation. Hope it happens the same for you that way you're about to get a new IL. Good luck in Knoxville.

Finally after 4 months since my interview was canceled, I was approved yesterday and today I received the I-485 Card Production Ordered email
11/05/07 FP Appoinment Date
11/08/07 Received FP Notice for 11/30/07
12/04/07 LUD for I-485, Case Resumed
12/19/07 LUD I-765 Card Production Ordered
12/26/07 I-765 Approval Notice Sent
01/12/08 Received Interview notice (ND 01/07/08)
02/29/08 I-485 Interview canceled
04/24/08 Received Rescheduled Interview (06/18/08)
06/18/08 Interview Approved
06/19/08 LUD I-485 Card Production Ordered

Thank you

Hey Atlanta_Brother: this case looks like yours. And s/he received IL about 2 months after the cancellation. Hope it happens the same for you that way you're about to get a new IL. Good luck in Knoxville.

Thanks Kirkland for the info. Gives me some motivation, lets see.

Finally a change... E-mail from CRIS saying mom's I-130 was approved and I-485 was sent to disctrict office... looks like we are turning a corner guys!!!

Get outta here

IL is here YEY!

csantos,

I cannot believe how right you were when you wrote in your previous post that you are hoping to get an IL for Aug, unbelievable. I am super happy for you. Congrats, lots of congrats to you. This gives the rest of us some hope that we may be getting IL's for Aug, you never know.

csantos,

I cannot believe how right you were when you wrote in your previous post that you are hoping to get an IL for Aug, unbelievable. I am super happy for you. Congrats, lots of congrats to you. This gives the rest of us some hope that we may be getting IL's for Aug, you never know.

Isn't that funny though? i said it yesterday and SHAZAM! there was the letter today! i just could not believe, me, i think if i ever get fired i will get a job as a "sniffing dog" because i could Smell the IL

LoL

I hit a bump in the road

I got a "Letter of Intent of Denial" regarding my mom's medical :eek: b-cuz Dr did not perform TB skin test. Her TB skin test was positive when she was tested several years ago. We did an X-ray exam which was normal when we filed. I'm trying to get letter from doc stating reason of why he did not perform skin test and I also made info-pass appt to get more info on what to do.... just when I thought it was smooth sailing...... :(

Received FP notice for I-765

Received FP notice for my wife's I-765 (EAD card) application. The FP is scheduled for July 17th. I happened to be in town today for the long wknd and luckily found this FP notice in the mail. We will be leaving out of town on Mon morning & don't plan to be back until the last week of July. Can we try to get her FP done on Saturday July 5th (12 days before actual apptt date)? Will they entertain us? Any thoughts, please share.
Thanks

Hey Salman,
I would just go on the appointed day. You have seen how it didnt help when you went all the way to Boston on ur Interview date. I think you should just go on the date they have given you.

Too late....hehehehe

Hey Salman,
I would just go on the appointed day. You have seen how it didnt help when you went all the way to Boston on ur Interview date. I think you should just go on the date they have given you.

Thanks for getting back Sharina. Just read your note. Since I happened to be in town (Atlanta) over the July 4th long wknd, I decided to take it a shot and just go there & request them to take my wife's biometrics on Sat (July 5th) instead of the actual date July 17th. The guy was very nice and he seemed to be in a good mood as well as there weren't that many people who showed up for their apptt that specific day. We got lucky, my wife was able to get her FP (just her index finger) in 15 mins. I checked online and it shows that there was a soft update (LUD) yesterday (7/7) on I-765 application. I am glad that this time I didn't have to drive back to Atlanta and it saved us couple of weeks too. We may see her EAD card in the mail in few weeks, dunno the time frame.....any idea how long will it take from this point onwards?
Thanks