Any January filers out there?!?!

WOW cSantos, that is FABULOUS !!! YOU wanna tell me that with all the time you spend on the forums, and all the time at work you still spent Heaps of time studying too ?>!
That's awesome! and Literature is not that easy to get A's in ... particularly if English is not your first language, this is SO FUN! as a Long time student I am supremely proud of your accomplishment mate

as for the CPA exam, I hope you mean that it's the latest one you barely PASSED ... Doesn't that sound a whole lot better than failed by 2 points ?! I only barely got enough points on my GMAT to get into the MBA, but it doesn't matter how much, fact is it was enough :)

I was always a straight A student. but this immigration stress gave me a bunch of B's for the semester! and my profs are concerned and said I should come in so we can talke about it, and you know how blaze I was ??? I said No thank you, cos no talking will change my grade anyway. how stupid is THAT !!!!

Can't WAIT for the immigration stress to leave my life so other things can go on as normal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,

My conditional GC came in the mail today.

Below is my timeline. Exactly 6 months for the whole process. Best of luck in your process and hope you recieve the IL's and GC's sooner than later.

Take care,
N

Big Congrats

Hi guys,

My conditional GC came in the mail today.

Below is my timeline. Exactly 6 months for the whole process. Best of luck in your process and hope you recieve the IL's and GC's sooner than later.

Take care,
N

One more down now how many more to go. Congrats nakisai, I am glad your journey came to an end with success. Enjoy.

hi Guys,

My Conditional Gc Came In The Mail Today.

Below Is My Timeline. Exactly 6 Months For The Whole Process. Best Of Luck In Your Process And Hope You Recieve The Il's And Gc's Sooner Than Later.

Take Care,
N

Thats Great...congratzz:D

HEY GUYS...."Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS Current Status: Card production ordered. On June 4, 2008, we ordered production of your new card."

Hey Salman,
Im so sorry yaa, have just joined a new job so didnt get time to reply to u. I did read ur email though. Will reply soon. Nothing new on my side! :( Waiting.
Hope all's well at ur end. TC!

hi Guys,
no updates just waiting.......
I have a question: At this stage if i want to change appartement in same town. What would be the impact on IL. Is it delay process....

Regarding changing address

Guys,

Don't even think about it, I mean changing addresses at this stage. I happened to speak to one of my friends infact this afternoon and his brother-in-law got his green card at his old address despite that he did change his address at the local DO few weeks back and still the new address never kicked in the system. I am also staying in my apt on month tio month lease just for this sake.

Update

We received our IL about a week ago, I've been so busy with work I haven't had the time to update the timeline until now.

Our interview is scheduled for July 31, about 6 months since we sent everything off.

I hope everything is moving smoothly for everyone.:)

Hey guys yesterday i recieved my GC-10yrs
thanks again for all the support it was a short but long journey
"keep da faith"