Any January filers out there?!?!

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On May 21, 2008, we received your response to our request for evidence.

congratz! FINALY!

Hi Guys,
Hope all is well with you. I received the below email update today which is exactly 2 weeks after my interview.
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered

Things are moving forward... hang in there, things will be moving forward for you guys too... Have a happy and safe memorial day.

Peace,
N

Last update. thanks for eveybody's support.

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: SRC08XXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

Man this was a good 2 weeks, seems like we have had alot of good news! Congratz tall all that got good news this week.

I checkd with USCS and you do not get an e-mail they said because the IL is sent by the DO not the NBC....

my DO is orlando... and we are here still waiting.!!!
day 109 and no IL...

Regarding scheduling interviews

I checkd with USCS and you do not get an e-mail they said because the IL is sent by the DO not the NBC....

my DO is orlando... and we are here still waiting.!!!
day 109 and no IL...

If that's the case then howcome my interview letter had Lee Summit address on the envelope and it was mailed from MO zipcode. Upon infopass inquiry at Atlanta DO, I was told that the service center schedules the interview looking at the available slots at the particular DO and sends out notices. The file arrives at the local DO where interview is held few days prior to the individual's interview.

youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ! am starting to smell IL around... and you know.. remember I was right about that on the EAD's???

so i can smell fresh baked IL's coming to us

Hey Just Checkin Up On You Guys To See How Things Doing. What Did You Guys Do For Memorial Weekend?

Well done

youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ! am starting to smell IL around... and you know.. remember I was right about that on the EAD's???

so i can smell fresh baked IL's coming to us

Can you make it a little well done for me. Last time it wasn't properly cooked as I went for the interview and the file wasn't there.

By the way couple of March filers (Mayachagal and TLProcess) have already received interview letters for July. One of the users is from Atlanta DO and here I am a Jan filer still waiting for the interview to be rescheduled.......huh.
Nothere2001, did u see that cpals got his interview call for July 15th. He is from Fort Myers, FL and will be appearing for his interview in Tampa, FL. I thought I'd let u know. This tells me that your DO is showing some movement and is not too quiet as we had thought before. I hope it's a good thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant figure out the order they are using to file people, so i have decided to just keep calling and making Info pass appointments till something happens. It gives me the feeling that there is movement even they nothing has happened.

Man guys tomorrow is a big day, i take the 3rd part of my CPA exam, have been studying like crazy, come to think of it... i should be studying right now!

Man guys tomorrow is a big day, i take the 3rd part of my CPA exam, have been studying like crazy, come to think of it... i should be studying right now!

All the best in the CPA exam! I'm doing MBA now, and am torn on going for CPA or not. How different is the CPA exam from the courses we get in University ? Are you taking special CPA classes ?

Senator's office

Just to give you guys a quick heads up. I had an appointment with the senators office this afternoon at 2pm. Just got back and thought I'd update you all. Well, the senator was obviously not around but he has his right hand who works for him on all sorts of issues including immigration issues. I wrote a letter explaining him my situation and especially bringing this to his knowledge that our interview was canceled lately and it has been almost 2 months and there is no word from USCIS yet. He took all my notices that were sent to us by USCIS and made copies to keep it for his records. He said that he will get his USCIS contact to look into the matter & hopefully get back to me by end of next week if not earlier. I just wanted to give him a chance to see what their office has to say. I doubt if the process will get any faster but atleast I'll know why USCIS decided to cancel the appointment & if there is any chance we will be scheduled anytime soon. Keeping my hopes high and fingers crossed.

My timeline:

Atlanta DO

Sent complete package
(approved I-130, I-485, I-864, G325 & medical report): Jan 16th, 2008
Received by USCIS: Jan 19th
FP Notice sent: Jan 29th
RFE sent by USCIS: Feb 7th
RFE received: Feb 19th
RFE sent back to USCIS: Feb 20th
FP done: Feb 22nd
RFE sent back again using certified mail: Feb 29th
RFE received by USCIS: March 3rd
Case resumed: March 5th
IL received: March 20th
Interview Date: May 13th @ 8:30am
Interview canceled by USCIS: April 1st 2008 (Due to Unforseen circumstances)
Wait: Begins

All the best in the CPA exam! I'm doing MBA now, and am torn on going for CPA or not. How different is the CPA exam from the courses we get in University ? Are you taking special CPA classes ?

It is very hard. Take about 4-5 weeks of studying for each section of the exam if you want to have a chance of passing it and even then a lot of people do not pass on on the first time. The whole expiriance will put some hair on your chest =). I spent the 5-6 weeks on the first exam and barely passed it (FARE). I am not taking any classes, just me and the books.

That is why i disappear every once in a while, lol, it a testing week.

... Just got an A on my American Literature class guys!!! yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

now all we need is an IL so we can be even happier!