Any February 2011 I-130/I-485 filer yet?. . .let's track progress.

Hello friends.,

I have a quick question. We filed the I-130, I-485 and I 765, concurrently. This is for my wife. We are located in Alexandria, VA. My wife did her finger printing in Alexandria, VA on 05/09/2011. I guess the next step is to expect the Employment Authorization card. Does anyone know how long it takes to get the Employment authorization card from the time of finger printing and the Interview Letter?

Timing with the USCIS is extremely vague....some get their EAD in the mail within 10 days to 2 weeks from the Bio appt.

Some get the IL and EAD in the mail together, others get the IL before they get the EAD.

We have a lot of filers from VA, you may wanna check out their signature updates and see the pattern.

All the best!

Hi Guys!!

I was wondering, If we were to get a RFE-would we get it now or after the biometrics are done? How does that work? Also, I should expect the work auth after biometrics too?

Hey maraL,

Once you do your biometrics, they will send you the EAD.

As far as an RFE is concerned, they will process those biometrics and in tandem process your I-485 so if at all, an RFE would be expected after the bio.

But do not worry, I am sure you wont get one and this time you will go through with the EAD followed by your IL ;)

In my prayers always :)

Hi how is everybody doing? good to see some movement for the rest of feb filers.

Goodluck for those going for interview this month. Having y'all in prayer and thoughts and Insha Allah you will be approved and recieve your Green Card with no problem.

OMG!!! I finally got approved!!!! YES!!!! I didn't get an interview letter.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
California Service Center: I-130
2/14/11- AOS package sent via USPS express mail
2/16/11- Package Received
2/18/11- Emails & sms recieved with reciept numbers
2/24/11- NOA received in the mail
3/31/11- "touched"
5/31/11- Approved and sent NVC.
?/??/11- Interviewed ???

Hi All,

Hope every one are doing good.

No updates from my side..waiting for my IL :(

Send some good vibes and luck to VA filers :)

Sorry Everyone I have been missing for 2 weeks but we have had some family medical issues and a death in the family.
Been hoping and praying for all of us to do well and make progress!!!!

I am now back online from the past 2 weeks :)

@ Musicaa and @ Emperorraj ....Congrats on your upcoming Intv Dates, Relax and Good Luck

@ maral ...Congrats for your Bio

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe ............. USCIS site says :
"On May 17, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION ....."
12/21/2005 ~ LPR
05/05/2007 ~ Married
01/31/2011 ~ US Citizen
02/05/2011 ~ Mailed I-130
02/07/2011 ~ Package signed for at Chicago lock box
02/07/2011 ~ Priority date
02/10/2011 ~ NOA1 notice date
02/18/2011 ~ NOA1 hard copy received in mail
********** ~ Routed to California Service Center
02/18/2011 ~ Last Touched
05/17/2011 ~ NOA2

@ John_trucker ....Sweet News and Congrats!!

Last edited by a moderator:
HUGE CONGRATS TO:
@ staticfade56, melz400 and John_trucker
For getting the APPROVED on the 130 Finally :)

WOW.......I looked just now and we are APPROVED as of May 31 on the I130
It took 10 minutes to remember how to change and update the timeline, its been so long....lol

Hey guys,

just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing. We have a little less than 3 weeks till the interview, getting everything together.

Congrats to everyone that has been approved. Would love to hear some more interview experiences, if anyone had any/or has coming up.

Take care everyone and god bless.

If any of you have facebook--My page is Marija Lekovic (franklin) WI otherwise I noticed if you click on the name ang click on homepage it takes you to all my facebook pictures? Is this the same for all of you?
I wouldn't mind putting a name with a face:)

update,

got email for july 6-2011 interview! (waiting for the hard copy in mail)

and congrats to all on interview dates and hope everything goes well for you
,and would like if you guys can share your interview experiences,how it was how long,how many questions...

thank you,
bosanci30

Hey everyone!

My computer did not allow me to get on the website for a while now, kept saying there was a risk of malware!!!!

Anyhow, we are just about a week away from our interview now, and I am busy with work so its really stressful but I am thankful for everything :)

This following week is full with travel to Houston for some work followed by work and then travel to Irving for the Interview!

We are hoping and praying that the interview is a success and that I can get a stamp of the GC on my passport... we are due to travel on the 19th of June....

I want to wish each and everyone who is in the process of preparing for their own interviews & waiting on documents - all the best!

Hey everyone..I had my interview today at 9.00 am.
Me and my husband arrived there at 8.15 am and we were called in at 8.30 and the our officer was trying to scare us the whole time.He swore us in and asked for our ids and my I-94 which I did not get back.the interview lasted 45 min in which we were totally grilled by him.A the end i really did not know where we stood, but now I went online and I saw we got approved...Yay it is time to pop some champagne

he asked us how we met?And all the questions from the biographic form...My advice to everyone...remain your cool and be confident

Hey everyone..I had my interview today at 9.00 am.
Me and my husband arrived there at 8.15 am and we were called in at 8.30 and the our officer was trying to scare us the whole time.He swore us in and asked for our ids and my I-94 which I did not get back.the interview lasted 45 min in which we were totally grilled by him.A the end i really did not know where we stood, but now I went online and I saw we got approved...Yay it is time to pop some champagne
@cassie,

congrats!,
hmm,they look scare!,,maybe they will scare my lawyer ,but not me,i have nothing to hide...

anyway ,congrats and hope you the best!.

Hey everyone!

My computer did not allow me to get on the website for a while now, kept saying there was a risk of malware!!!!

Anyhow, we are just about a week away from our interview now, and I am busy with work so its really stressful but I am thankful for everything :)

This following week is full with travel to Houston for some work followed by work and then travel to Irving for the Interview!

We are hoping and praying that the interview is a success and that I can get a stamp of the GC on my passport... we are due to travel on the 19th of June....

I want to wish each and everyone who is in the process of preparing for their own interviews & waiting on documents - all the best!
hmmm,i got the same one day,when i try accessing this site "risk of malware" so i left it along, the next day was working fine...

good luck to your interview...

bosanci30,