Any February 2011 I-130/I-485 filer yet?. . .let's track progress.

hmmm,i got the same one day,when i try accessing this site "risk of malware" so i left it along, the next day was working fine...

good luck to your interview...

bosanci30,

Thanks bosanci30,

Google Chrome still gives me that error so I am using the explorer to stay in touch here lol!

Barely a week away from our date so lots to prepare....will keep all of you posted for sure!

Interview date set for 7/12. Malaware problem? Unable to update my signature.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Cassie - Congrats!!!! Now its time to celebrate!

I hope everyone is doing good on here. I have 2 more weeks till my interview and slowly I'm getting nervous, excited, but nervous at the same time. Good luck to everyone that has upcoming interviews.

Today I got a letter saying my hubby's travel document was approved--he didn't even have his biometrics done yet!!! Is this standard?

WooHOOOOOOOO:)

I have not been here for a while now, sorry :(. There is lots of good movements around here.

Congrats to all that have received IL and EAD and cassie for approval

June Interviews- Good luck on the interviews, yall will do fine.

Noella- At the end of the interview, let the IO know about the travel and he should stamp your passport so that you can use that to travel.

looks like alot of folks are gettin through..Congrats!!

but im starting to freak out. I filed since january and no IL yet. i feel a cold sweat coming on!!

anyone else filing from NYC?

Hi Fellow filers,

Finally I got text/email from USCIS. My Interview scheduled for July 15th :)

Now its time for preparations..

Good luck for everyone :)

I got two emails from NVC today. One to pay an Affidavit of Support Filing Fee and another about choosing an agent for communication. I was thinking to just put myself on that since I am in the US and everything. I am going to respond on both items tonight.

Did anyone else get these types of emails? I'm not sure if it depends on which filing you have or if it is standard for NVC. Does anyone know what will be asked for next? My financials or will they schedule my husband's interview or something?

Thanks!

Quick question guys,

When they say they want original/copy of each supporting document that you sent with you applications they mean:

1) Supporting documents sent with the I-130 & I-485 applications only;

OR

2) supporting documents sent with all applications....

as I type this I feel stupid however better safe than sorry!

We are 3 days away from the big day...never in my life did I think anything but my wedding day would be called the "big-day" lol!!!!

Thanks for all responses in advance and all the best to everyone else ;)

I got two emails from NVC today. One to pay an Affidavit of Support Filing Fee and another about choosing an agent for communication. I was thinking to just put myself on that since I am in the US and everything. I am going to respond on both items tonight.

Did anyone else get these types of emails? I'm not sure if it depends on which filing you have or if it is standard for NVC. Does anyone know what will be asked for next? My financials or will they schedule my husband's interview or something?

Thanks!

Thats great news :)

So far we had just one email about picking an agent and that was a few days ago. I picked myself as she is overseas and had her sign it and we mailed it out the same day and are still waiting. If you are the one in the US, I would pick yourself as well.

We have not had any other news but look forward to the email in regards to fees. I thought you had to have the agent form sent and processed before payment would work but not 100% on that note. You could always try to pay the fee now and see if that works.

Exciting that we finally have movement huh?

@Noella: How big of a deal it is to take originals for all applications compared to a situation where you dont have original when the IO asks..:p. All the best. Let us know.
Quick question guys,

When they say they want original/copy of each supporting document that you sent with you applications they mean:

OR

We are 3 days away from the big day...never in my life did I think anything but my wedding day would be called the "big-day" lol!!!!

but im starting to freak out. I filed since january and no IL yet. i feel a cold sweat coming on!!

I am filing from NYC and My mom and I interview date is set for 07/12.

Hang in there. Call USCIS so see what's going on with your case.

Quick question guys,

OR

Hey Noella! Its good to see you are really getting ready for the interview! I bet you know the answer to your question but because of the interview "fever", you wont feel satisfied until you put that question out. Take anything you think will help your application!

Considering how minimal the time and energy needed to take all those documents with you to the interview, it is save to say you have nothing to lose if you have all the documents with you during the interview but can be consequential if you dont take them along. Just make sure you dont give the IO more than what he/she ask for during the interview as that might be a calling for more questions. I know you got this and i hope you get a nice and kind IO.

Having you, and others having their interview this june, in prayer and thoughts. Goodluck my friend

I remember you are part of this thread when it first started. It sucks to hear that and am really sorry. It couldnt get more frustrating. Just be positive and everything will be fine. Goodluck and hang in there

The issue is not taking all originals with me, the issue is copies of all those originals!

Anyhow, does not seem like such a major deal, I just can not understand why on earth would the USCIS have the paperwork reduction act at the last page of each application however expect you to have a whole bunch of copies of documents which are relevant to applications that are already approved :/

Never the less, I am gonna call NCSC and see if they have any indications of what exactly is needed & worse case scenario I will take everything o_O

Thanks for the input anyway guys, always appreciated!!

The issue is not taking all originals with me, the issue is copies of all those originals!

Anyhow, does not seem like such a major deal, I just can not understand why on earth would the USCIS have the paperwork reduction act at the last page of each application however expect you to have a whole bunch of copies of documents which are relevant to applications that are already approved :/

Never the less, I am gonna call NCSC and see if they have any indications of what exactly is needed & worse case scenario I will take everything o_O

Thanks for the input anyway guys, always appreciated!!

Hey Noella, you dont need to take copies of the documents that you already submitted. You take the originals. What copies you need to take are things that are further evidence like copies of current bank statement, copies of current bills etc. Just take the originals of everything that you had submitted because they like to double check and if they need a copy, they can make it themselves.
Goodluck and I know you have this in the bag :)

OK I have to apologize for creating such a stupid confusion, apparantly I am loosing my mind & seeing things in the NOA!!!!

It clearly states, Original & copy of each supporting document that you submitted with your application otherwise we may keep your originals for our records.

So the operative word here is the application (singular not plural) in question i.e. the I-485....

I feel like such a demented being now but seems like my heads working a little better already ;) so this confusion now stands resolved!

@thomkip - thanks a lot for your confidence :)

@immiresearch - thanks for the advice pal :) and the understanding. We do pray too that we get a nice IO but we also understand that as long as we stay true to the facts, nothing can come in between us - God willing ;)

2 more days and then we will all have another story to read :D and knowing my capacity to detail - a long one ;)