Any EB3 recevied RFE for their 485 applications?

Billtoo said:
Thanks for the reply ... did U submit any other documents like paystubs etc.

U interpret me wrong. I was asking gurus, if we need to state the current salary?? I don't know either. I just received the RFE last week.

hopeofgc

I was never on F1 or J1--so I dont have any I 20s or IAP66. So I am thinking of submitting only the documents I have--I 94, EAD, I 797s, Copies of passport and visas.

Do u have any idea what in our petition prompted them to ask this kind of RFE?

manudone said:
I was never on F1 or J1--so I dont have any I 20s or IAP66. So I am thinking of submitting only the documents I have--I 94, EAD, I 797s, Copies of passport and visas.

Do u have any idea what in our petition prompted them to ask this kind of RFE?

I don't know what prompted for this RFE.

Hi Billtoo,

Yes, it is good to once again see the posts of our fellow 140 members moving to this retrogressed area of 485. I'm sure there are many out there who are slightly more fortunate in doing better things, while we are again rubbed the wrong way thru the RFEs by the privileged NSC.

Wrt your RFE, I may take a higher of the two salaries which in your case also matches to the GC (offered) salary as requested. Your attorney will have to make it sound well. After the first few months of birth, a birth certificate with photo id is unheard of in any part of the world and for your convenience and the convenience of NSC, you can simply split it into two documents, a birth certificate and a recent photo-id. Best may be to provide a photo-id indicating your birth-date.

Good luck.

DIGS

Gurus,
I don't have copies of old I-94 arrival/entry documents? I only have the current I-94 in my passport.

But in RFE they are asking for:

" Such evidence may include , but not limited to--
Copies of both sides of I-94 arrival/entry document
"

Pls let me know gurus.

veryblue said:
I wonder if getting an RFE means your name check is cleared?
Does anybody know ?

Well, I am trying to find out the same thing!!

I know my name check is not done as of Feb-06 but I recently got RFE. My EB2 case is current from FEB-06. Pray to god the name check is complete.

Normally the RFE on -485 when PD is curent means every thing else is OK and case is ready for approval, BUT NSC CAME UP WITH THIS PRE-ADJUDICATION bright idea which confuses me now.

Any one has experience in such scenarios recently?

damascus said:
Well, I am trying to find out the same thing!!

I know my name check is not done as of Feb-06 but I recently got RFE. My EB2 case is current from FEB-06. Pray to god the name check is complete.

Normally the RFE on -485 when PD is curent means every thing else is OK and case is ready for approval, BUT NSC CAME UP WITH THIS PRE-ADJUDICATION bright idea which confuses me now.

Any one has experience in such scenarios recently?

Looks like your PD is current, so this is not pre-adjudication but regular processing.

Along with the RFE the USCIS also send me an envelope, with there address on it. The address has a PO box number so .. I guess the fedex cannot deliver it.

Should I send it by registered mail ?

damascus said:

I guess they want to verify your employment.....

.... most of the old cases will eventually get that EVL...

hopeofgc,
Regarding salary in EVL, when I was talking with lawyer, he was mentioning that company need to pay the labor pay only when your GC approved. So it does not matter what salary you put in employment letter when they ask for EVL.

Please correct me if I am wrong....

Thanks

HARRY007 said:
hopeofgc,
Regarding salary in EVL, when I was talking with lawyer, he was mentioning that company need to pay the labor pay only when your GC approved. So it does not matter what salary you put in employment letter when they ask for EVL.

Thanks

Yes for me thats the correct thing .

But my attorney says that it should be GC salary.
The difference for me is $4000 a year .. current salary being less.

The way he worded it ... He will be paid ...[]. But the USCIS is cleary asking for current details of work and salary.

Have no choice .. have to go with attorney.

HARRY007 said:
hopeofgc,

Thanks

My attorney was saying if current salary is somewhat higher than the GC salary, you should specify current salary. But if the difference is more, then a question can be raised by USCIS about high salary. In my case, my current salary is more than GC salary.......around 10K difference.

I don't know what should i use current or gc salary?

Billtoo..
you attornery has worded it correctly if he mentions that you will be paid atleast the <labor salary> once you get your GC. your current salary does not matter.

hopeforgc.
from the forums people havent had any problems mentioning higher salary (as high as 25% or perhaps more). As long as the letter mentions a salary reasonably greater than the labor (prevailing wage) salary, it should be ok.
Say your labor has 50000 for Nebraska location whereas you are in New york city and getting paid 100000, then you can easily justify it saying its the prevailing wage for that location.. but if you have been getting 100000 in Nebraska then it could raise suspicion as to whether the job is the same.

I think you should be ok mentioning the current salary.

joining NSC RFE club,

We recieved RFE just for my wife case, I still don't have letter in my hand

does this mean my case is golden? :)

For Pending 485' who does the RFE go to

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know whom does the INS send the RFI/RFE notice to.

I have recently changed jobs using AC21, my new employer filed AC21 and also submitted form G28, for change in lawyer representation, however my new lawyer has not received confirmation from INS that INS has received our request for change in lawyer representation.

My question is, if INS sends any RFI/RFE, whom does it go to, does it come to the applicant or go to the lawyer ??

I keep checking my status online for any update on my case. If INS sends out anything to the old lawyer, how is the applicant supposed to know of it ??

Please share your experiences, thoughts.

Thanks

Joining the RFE club.

My wife got the RFE on last Friday for her non-immigrant status from 2003 to 2004. She came from INDIA that time and she was on H4 (got stamped in INDIA).

So we have replied today with the H4 Visa stamp which was on the passport along with the I-94. Hope that is enough evidence.

-Ravi Surya.

NSC Sub labour Aug'03 : Joining the RFE Club

Just got 10 emails from CRIS for me and my wife. Not sure about what to expect yet. Will keep the forum posted.

I gave the Bio finger print code3 last April. Havent' filed AC21 but changed the employer in Jan'06.

kirankumarj said:
Just got 10 emails from CRIS for me and my wife.

Wonder who has done the application programing for CRIS system..
For some it sends 3 emails, for some ten .. have you ever heard of one email for RFE ...

The number of emails send .. must not be random ... I guess in your case .. just a guess ---

The total number of Requests in the RFE is 10. ( between you and Ur spouse application).

Like if someone gets 3 email for his 485 that might say
1> EVL
2> Date of Birth Ceritificate
3> Copies of I-94.

Any way keep us posted about your RFE....?