Any EB3 recevied RFE for their 485 applications?

Same

dcmetro0101 said:
Submit a currently dated letter from your propective permanent employer describing your present job duties,position and your offered wage/salary. This letter should be in the original as issued by an authorized officer or executive of the organization. This letter must confirm the offer of permanent employment and state whether the terms and conditions described in your employment-based immigrant visa petition continue to exist.

The same exact RFE I got on 10th May. My employer is working on it to issue a letter with the help from attorney. My employer told me that its very common RFE that they get from NSC.

-GCLover007

Got RFE

Hi Friends, I am joining the RFE club--Please see my signature for my case details. Here is my RFE
1. Submit documentary evidence of all nonimmigrant status granted to u since ur last lawful admission U.S. Please also submit evidence that any and all employment since ur last admission has been authorized by this service. Such evidence may include , but not limited to--
Copies of both sides of I-94
Copies of both sides of I-20
Copies of both sides of IAP 66
Copies of any form of I 797
Copies of the pages in ur passport which shows U.S. visas, immigration admission stamps or other endorsements, to include the passport identity pages.
copies of any or all EADs

Here are my concerns--
Is it common for USCIS to ask this kind RFE ( because I dont remember any one in our forums got similar type of RFE)?
I was never on F1 or J1--why did they mention about I 20s?
I was on H1 till the end of my second H1--right now I am on EAD. Last time I travelled to India on advance parole. I returned to US in Feb, 2006 after a month of vaccation--so am I now on non immigrant status or immigrant status if I reenter on parole?
I have copies of I-94, I 797s, EADs and passport stamps. I have an old passport which was cancelled also has some stamps. Do I need to send that old passport copies also?

Already to many questions--Please help me to sort this one out--I also got RFE regarding birth certificate with the above issue. I will post it in separate posting--Thank u

hopeofgc said:
I would be enclosing 2 affidavits along with SSC certificate as well.

2 affidavits from your parents or close relative who was adult during the time of Ur birth and one ceritificate from the authorities to state that there are no birth records.

I did not submit the the ceritificate ... I have not yet got my RFE notice in mail.. most probably the RFE is for that...

School certificate will be the supporting document.

-- got from murthy.com----------------------------------------------

Question 6. I do not have a birth certificate. What can I provide instead?

The best evidence for one who was born in India, whose birth was not registered is a certificate of non-availability from the local government, like a Municipality or Panchayat, and two affidavits based on personal knowledge from persons who were present at the time of the birth and who were at least ten years old at the time of the person's birth. While secondary evidence, such as school leaving certificates or other documents, may be submitted, either a birth certificate or a certificate of non-availability plus two affidavits are required. It is quite risky to proceed with secondary evidence alone.

recently received RFE

I recently received RFE for both I -485( me and my wife's)

My RFE:
1. employers letter with job duties,salary, is it permanent position etc..
2. asked for 2 photos. Asked for proof of identification

spouse rfe:
1.marriage certificate
2. proof of bona fide marriage ( joint bank accounts, joint IT returns, etc)
3 asked for 2 photos. Asked for proof of identification

Billtoo said:
2 affidavits from your parents or close relative who was adult during the time of Ur birth and one ceritificate from the authorities to state that there are no birth records.

I did not submit the the ceritificate ... I have not yet got my RFE notice in mail.. most probably the RFE is for that...

School certificate will be the supporting document.

-- got from murthy.com----------------------------------------------

Question 6. I do not have a birth certificate. What can I provide instead?

The best evidence for one who was born in India, whose birth was not registered is a certificate of non-availability from the local government, like a Municipality or Panchayat, and two affidavits based on personal knowledge from persons who were present at the time of the birth and who were at least ten years old at the time of the person's birth. While secondary evidence, such as school leaving certificates or other documents, may be submitted, either a birth certificate or a certificate of non-availability plus two affidavits are required. It is quite risky to proceed with secondary evidence alone.

I had already submitted the Birth certificate during the I-485 filing. But my Birth certificate was late registered, so in my RFE, they are asking school/hospital/religious records and 2 affidavits from the persons who were there when i was born.

DIGS said:
2. It also asks to provide document giving evidence of my status from the expiry of my last H1B visa.

I had extended my H1B status, but with the ending of visa stamping while being in the US some 2 yrs back, I did not step out of US to get it stamped. I subsequently got AP and EAD to fall back on.

DIGS

This RFE does not make sense ..

485 -- AOS [Pending ] ... itself is a status.
And since they raised this RFE on 485 application -- which itself would provide you with the status.

So why this RFE ... you did H1b extension -- which was not required as Ur AOS was pending.

Hi eBhola,

It was good to hear from you. You are right, but after all of us waiting for such a looooooooong time, I in particular has stopped from getting into the technical / legal aspects of this entire processing. I was more happy that the NSC did not proble into finer details as some of the members in this forum have received RFE for. It also makes me presume that rest of the information available is in line with their needs.

I'm still maintaining my H1B status and not made use of my EAD yet. My visa expired in early 2005 and I'm now shortly making a trip to India on AP.

Hope you are out of this RFE list.

DIGS

Rfe-485

I did receive RFE for my 485 application april 6th, Mine is substitution with a PD of Aug 2000, I am still with the employer who filed my substitution. For me they had asked the following.
1) All work authorizations since 2000
2) Arrival/Departure record.
3) Copies of all approvals/petitions showing legal status in US
4) Birth certificate showing parent name and applicant name on it.
5) All the educational certificates.

For my Wife.
1) Medical record supplement form( She was pregenant when we applied for 485 nd she not under gone 2 vaccination, so we had to submit the supplement for that.)
2) Birth certificate showing parent name and applicant name.

Lawyer has replied and the USCIS has recevied it on 21st may and i have received the email saying that, They have recieved my response and will take between xxxx days since the initial processing is already over it may not take that much longer.

Hope this helps.

tossurboss2002, I would like to know what have you submitted for Birth certificate RFE? If you submitted affidavits, then could you please let me know whose (parents or close relatives) affidavits you have taken? Also, i would appreciate if you could provide the format for the affidavit.

I got birth certificate RFE. They said to provide 2 afidavits and hosptial/school/religious records.

Thanks you. I appreciate your responses.

HI DIGS,jambalakadi,

Remember me from 140 days ... hmm we are all back in 485 RFE club now...

Billtoo.

Got RFE

Can u please reply to my posting
Hi Friends, I am joining the RFE club--Please see my signature for my case details. Here is my RFE
1. Submit documentary evidence of all nonimmigrant status granted to u since ur last lawful admission U.S. Please also submit evidence that any and all employment since ur last admission has been authorized by this service. Such evidence may include , but not limited to--
Copies of both sides of I-20
Copies of both sides of IAP 66
Copies of the pages in ur passport which shows U.S. visas, immigration admission stamps or other endorsements, to include the passport identity pages.
copies of any or all EADs

Here are my concerns--
Is it common for USCIS to ask this kind RFE ( because I dont remember any one in our forums got similar type of RFE)?
I was never on F1 or J1--why did they mention about I 20s?
I was on H1 till the end of my second H1--right now I am on EAD. Last time I travelled to India on advance parole. I returned to US in Feb, 2006 after a month of vaccation--so am I now on non immigrant status or immigrant status if I reenter on parole?
I have copies of I-94, I 797s, EADs and passport stamps. I have an old passport which was cancelled also has some stamps. Do I need to send that old passport copies also?

manudone, I got same RFE as well.

But my question is do we need to provide ALL the evidences that is mentioned below?

" Such evidence may include , but not limited to--
Copies of both sides of I-20 ----- not applicable for me.
Copies of both sides of IAP 66 ---- what is this form?
"

Pls let me know gurus.

Last edited by a moderator:
i also got an RFE back in december - paystubs, w2, i-20, taxes. replied in early january. on hold since then because of retrogression.

Got RFE

Here is my RFE :

Submit a currently dated letter from your propective permanent employer describing your present job duties and position in the organization, your profferred position and offered salary.The letter must indicate whether the terms and condition of your employment-based visa petition continue to exists.

Submit a current photo id document such as a passport showing your name,picture and date of birth, a D/L and birth certificate with photoID.

Evidence of work authorization.

-----------------------------------------
I work for the same employer and at the same position .. hmm that should be ok ... My GC salary is little more than present salary .. the difference of about $5000.

Are they really asking for the current salary or promised GC salary?

Birth certificate with photoID ?????

Experts your views...
-----------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
ss_guy said:
This is what i got from attroney for EVL. I am with same employer and Own LC

I got the RFE .. and it looks it is identical to your.. Please do see my earlier post about the RFE..

I checked your posted format .. did you state the current salary or the GC salary in the reply.

Thanks
Billtoo.

Billtoo said:
I got the RFE .. and it looks it is identical to your.. Please do see my earlier post about the RFE..

I checked your posted format .. did you state the current salary or the GC salary in the reply.

Thanks
Billtoo.

We have to state the GC salary? I got the same RFE and my case is same as yours.........difference in current salary and GC salary.

hopeofgc said:
We have to state the GC salary? I got the same RFE and my case is same as yours.........difference in current salary and GC salary.

Thanks for the reply ... did U submit any other documents like paystubs etc.