• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

My interview experience
After I got tru all de checks and paid ma $330, I was called to appear @ window1. They took ma fingerprints and told me to sit down. I was then called again to appear @ window5(the main battle btn the consular and God)
Me: good morning
CO: good morning
Me: how are you?
CO: not bad and u?
Me: fine
CO: wil like to ask u two(few) questions buh before raise your right hand and swear bla bla bla
Me: I do
CO: what is ur first name
Me: got it wrong buh she helped me with the correct one
Co: when did u write ur wassce?
Me: answered
CO: occupation?
CO: are you married?
Me : answered
CO: ever travelled outside Ghana?
Me: no
She took de small blue ticket and I started to smile and tnkd God.
Come bk on Friday, do not quit ur job, bla bla bla
Me: tnk you ma'am
Datz all... Glory be to God for doing dis great thing for me and ma family.
Guys don't panic, feel free and keep on praying.
To you Gh50 and de rest of my family here, just give tnks to God coz He has done it already. Just present urselves for de Visas are yours.... Tnx a lot for your prayers and support. Love you all!
God be with you all.... Amen!!!!

Masa, wo ti nkwa!
Congratulations.
Gh50 would finish the December to remember success story in style.
Be sure that team January is ready for action. Nervous though.:eek:

Congrats

Congrats for your success bledwin!! The battle for sure its the Lords.....

My interview experience
After I got tru all de checks and paid ma $330, I was called to appear @ window1. They took ma fingerprints and told me to sit down. I was then called again to appear @ window5(the main battle btn the consular and God)
CO: wil like to ask u two(few) questions buh before raise your right hand and swear bla bla bla
To you Gh50 and de rest of my family here, just give tnks to God coz He has done it already. Just present urselves for de Visas are yours.... Tnx a lot for your prayers and support. Love you all!

Masa, wo ti nkwa!
Congratulations.
Gh50 would finish the December to remember success story in style.
Be sure that team January is ready for action. Nervous though.:eek:
Tnx sis.
Amen... Datz ma prayer(for Gh50 to finish in a grand style)
Dnt be dear, for The Lord is with you... Isaiah 41:10

Beldwin
Thanks for sharing and big congrats :)
1 questions ? How many familly members do u have ?
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
My interview experience
Congrats once again Beldwin, we thank God.

My interview experience

Just as expected. God is king

keep praising the LORD because he has already done it.............

Last edited by a moderator:
Advice needed

Hello everyone. I believe you are all doing well. I've been following this forum for some time now, not for my self though but for my sister who won this years dv lottery and also from Ghana. I asked her to join so that she would be able to get all the necessary help and also contribute but since she is delaying I'm doing this on her behalf.
First I would like to congratulate all members who have won so far and for all the support you guys have given to each other. My sis CN is 20xxx so i believe she is current and will soon receive her 2nd NL but there are some issues which I'm hoping my fellow bro's and sis can help with before her interview

1. She is a nurse with a university degree and currently working at a hospital. Should she use her school or work experience criteria?
2. She has 2 kids through a traditional marriage only so when filling the forms we filled it as single/never married (i believe) since she had no legal documentation or prove of her marriage - would this be a problem at the interview?
3. After we found out she won, we still did not include her husband on the forms since he has some issues with the Law and therefore suggested we shouldn't include him to prevent any future problems - how is this issue going to help or affect the case since they live happily together with their children?
Thanks everyone. God Bless

- 2014AF00020XXX

Hello everyone. I believe you are all doing well. I've been following this forum for some time now, not for my self though but for my sister who won this years dv lottery and also from Ghana. I asked her to join so that she would be able to get all the necessary help and also contribute but since she is delaying I'm doing this on her behalf.
First I would like to congratulate all members who have won so far and for all the support you guys have given to each other. My sis CN is 20xxx so i believe she is current and will soon receive her 2nd NL but there are some issues which I'm hoping my fellow bro's and sis can help with before her interview

1. She is a nurse with a university degree and currently working at a hospital. Should she use her school or work experience criteria?
2. She has 2 kids through a traditional marriage only so when filling the forms we filled it as single/never married (i believe) since she had no legal documentation or prove of her marriage - would this be a problem at the interview?
3. After we found out she won, we still did not include her husband on the forms since he has some issues with the Law and therefore suggested we shouldn't include him to prevent any future problems - how is this issue going to help or affect the case since they live happily together with their children?
Thanks everyone. God Bless

- 2014AF00020XXX

1. school criteria is perfect
2. no problem but did she include the kids? if not then there's a problem
3. traditional husband not recognised since no documents back it.
hope this helps your sis.

Gh50 in jesus name u ending december to remember in a grand style. Nervous act cos its our turn. Nyame ne hene .ayekoo gh50

2kings 6:7 ...lift it out", he said then the man reached out his hand and took it. To all forum members be motivated by this quotation. Success is our share ,so we will walk tru the valley of the consulars in Jesus Name.Amen...gh50 dis is the day ur father in heaven has prepared for u.

Gh50, it is well bro
God has done it already. Bro lemme tel u 1 thing, when ur visa is approved, remember there is a road infront of the embassy with a lot of cars.... lol. Whn de joy comes, ppl tend to 4gt... Lol( I am a victim... Lol)

2kings 6:7 ...lift it out", he said then the man reached out his hand and took it. To all forum members be motivated by this quotation. Success is our share ,so we will walk tru the valley of the consulars in Jesus Name.Amen...gh50 dis is the day ur father in heaven has prepared for u.

Amen