• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

Gh50, it is well bro
God has done it already. Bro lemme tel u 1 thing, when ur visa is approved, remember there is a road infront of the embassy with a lot of cars.... lol. Whn de joy comes, ppl tend to 4gt... Lol( I am a victim... Lol)

I've seen them already...lol. you would hear the good news soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today's Inspiration

God has commanded us to be bold. The good news is that God is with us everywhere we go. Let us keep praying for our brother Gh50 today. He will give the baton to our friends in January with success.

Joshua 1:9: "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”

To all of you waiting for your second notification letters, I believe you will start to receive them from today or tomorrow.Keep checking your emails after 2 pm.

Masa, wo ti nkwa!
Congratulations.
Gh50 would finish the December to remember success story in style.
Be sure that team January is ready for action. Nervous though.:eek:

You are right rose term January are ready indeed IJN

Last edited by a moderator:
God has commanded us to be bold. The good news is that God is with us everywhere we go. Let us keep praying for our brother Gh50 today. He will give the baton to our friends in January with success.

Joshua 1:9: "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”

much needed motivation..always making my day with your inspiring messages..thanks bro..

everything went well and I give glory to God. Am currently at the police headquarters for the correction.

We are praying for you Gh50, correction is normal. It shall be well bro. It means the CO did not start the interview with you at all?