• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

Unto God be the Glory... Amen!!!
Brothers and Sisters just present yourself and I blv with God by our side, we will all go through successfully. NB... Pray b4 u face the consular and God will definetely prove to u that He z faithful.
Wil give u de details of the interview whn I get to ksi. Buh de whole interview was under a minute or 2mins to be max
See you soon brothers and Sisters
Congrats from Kenya.

My official congratulatory note to you. You must have spent a lot for the processing & still yet to spend a lot more for a family the size of yours...it is all worth it now..
congrats again and good luck in the future endeavours!!!
Thank you bro, you are right, we spent a lot, and more to come. But we are happy for this, that is a price my family has to pay.

Brothers and Sisters just present yourself and I blv with God by our side, we will all go through successfully. NB... Pray b4 u face the consular and God will definetely prove to u that He z faithful.
Wil give u de details of the interview whn I get to ksi. Buh de whole interview was under a minute or 2mins to be max

Congrats bro..

lil kay can I get a contact @ royal air maroc or if you can try getting the fare for accra-michigan (indirect flight)

unfortunately, i do not have a contact there yet. Maybe Raphoo or any of the forumites who have flown with them can step in and assist!!!

Awaiting another testimony from my bro beldwin,God has done it already and we thank him very much.

yeaaah sure...
gh50 u cant sleep eh??? lookin at the time u put up this update...:D
lol...e go beee...its normal. we all went thru it. but Godwillin moro by dis time ur song wil b different.
IJN...lemme hear u shout a biiiig Aaaaaaamen!!!

Unto God be the Glory... Amen!!
"Just present yourself & pick your visa!!
Itz a massive success brothers n sisters. The whole interview took not more than a minute.
God is really great!!!
Will give you de run down when I get to ksi coz ma ntwk is very bad

oooooooooseyyyyy yeeeeeeeee!!!!
the success story continues......
gh50!!! baton is in ur hands...the annointin in it is powerful. handle with care!!!
good luck

hi guys just booked a Delta flight to JFK ON the 4th of February 2014 at international organization for migration for $1,030.thus a one way flight .

we cld b on the same flight...4th/10th Feb, dez 2 dates hav always been on my mind (i donno y)
kindly PM me their number, i mean IOM...thanx.

yeaaah sure...
lol...e go beee...its normal. we all went thru it. but Godwillin moro by dis time ur song wil b different.

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

oooooooooseyyyyy yeeeeeeeee!!!!
the success story continues......
gh50!!! baton is in ur hands...the annointin in it is powerful. handle with care!!!
good luck

The anointing I dey be heavy plus u guys ur own di33 this visa is in hot waters bcos its got no option but to be calm and allow itself to be printed in my fresh passport with a swagger.

yeaaah sure...

lol...its not easy kuraa oo but ni3 nyame akanu na waka( what God has said changeth not)

Your appointed time is coming. The months, the weeks or the few hours you have before your interview may seem slow. Be patient and wait, God will never lie on His promise.
Habakkuk 2:3 "For still the vision awaits its appointed time; it hastens to the end—it will not lie. If it seems slow, wait for it; it will surely come; it will not delay."
God bless you.

Amen bro

By the grace of the almighty God beldwin's visa has been approved this morning,he presented himself and was approved so all glory to God. I don't want to take the wind out of the sail so i would leave the rest for him to post.

woow, i lyk our slogan, present urself and pick the visa lol

woooow beldwin, congrats man,waiting for the one minute rundown lol

My interview experience
After I got tru all de checks and paid ma $330, I was called to appear @ window1. They took ma fingerprints and told me to sit down. I was then called again to appear @ window5(the main battle btn the consular and God)
Me: good morning
CO: good morning
Me: how are you?
CO: not bad and u?
Me: fine
CO: wil like to ask u two(few) questions buh before raise your right hand and swear bla bla bla
Me: I do
CO: what is ur first name
Me: got it wrong buh she helped me with the correct one
Co: when did u write ur wassce?
Me: answered
CO: occupation?
CO: are you married?
Me : answered
CO: ever travelled outside Ghana?
Me: no
She took de small blue ticket and I started to smile and tnkd God.
Come bk on Friday, do not quit ur job, bla bla bla
Me: tnk you ma'am
Datz all... Glory be to God for doing dis great thing for me and ma family.
Guys don't panic, feel free and keep on praying.
To you Gh50 and de rest of my family here, just give tnks to God coz He has done it already. Just present urselves for de Visas are yours.... Tnx a lot for your prayers and support. Love you all!
God be with you all.... Amen!!!!

guys can i use another email apart from the one i used for my dv lottery to pay my greencard fee online.
please i need help on this because i forgot the password for USCIS account i created n requested for a new one but it not coming for
abt an hour now .pls its urgent need help

My interview experience
After I got tru all de checks and paid ma $330, I was called to appear @ window1. They took ma fingerprints and told me to sit down. I was then called again to appear @ window5(the main battle btn the consular and God)
Me: good morning
CO: good morning
Me: how are you?
CO: not bad and u?
Me: fine
CO: wil like to ask u two(few) questions buh before raise your right hand and swear bla bla bla
Me: I do
CO: what is ur first name
Me: got it wrong buh she helped me with the correct one
Co: when did u write ur wassce?
CO: occupation?
CO: are you married?
Me : answered
CO: ever travelled outside Ghana?
Me: no
She took de small blue ticket and I started to smile and tnkd God.
Come bk on Friday, do not quit ur job, bla bla bla
Me: tnk you ma'am
Datz all... Glory be to God for doing dis great thing for me and ma family.
Guys don't panic, feel free and keep on praying.
To you Gh50 and de rest of my family here, just give tnks to God coz He has done it already. Just present urselves for de Visas are yours.... Tnx a lot for your prayers and support. Love you all!
God be with you all.... Amen!!!!

that quick..congrats once again!

guys can i use another email apart from the one i used for my dv lottery to pay my greencard fee online.
please i need help on this because i forgot the password for USCIS account i created n requested for a new one but it not coming for
abt an hour now .pls its urgent need help

yea I'm pretty sure..but i think it would be in your best interest if you use the email you used for the lottery,provided you access to it.