• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

Today's Inspiration

Your appointed time is coming. The months, the weeks or the few hours you have before your interview may seem slow. Be patient and wait, God will never lie on His promise.
Habakkuk 2:3 "For still the vision awaits its appointed time; it hastens to the end—it will not lie. If it seems slow, wait for it; it will surely come; it will not delay."
God bless you.

Your appointed time is coming. The months, the weeks or the few hours you have before your interview may seem slow. Be patient and wait, God will never lie on His promise.
Habakkuk 2:3 "For still the vision awaits its appointed time; it hastens to the end—it will not lie. If it seems slow, wait for it; it will surely come; it will not delay."
God bless you.

Amen and a timely message indeed. We thank God so much for his doings,they are so marvelous to behold.

God bless you.

Very true indeed...thanks for this message.

Our father will surely see us tru....no matter ur appointment date.he is the same n forever remains the same....gudmornin fellow selectee

Wish all those having their interview dis week well.they should all remember the slogan as said
Present yourself and pick your visa

Another success

By the grace of the almighty God beldwin's visa has been approved this morning,he presented himself and was approved so all glory to God. I don't want to take the wind out of the sail so i would leave the rest for him to post.

Last edited by a moderator:
By the grace of the almighty God beldwin's visa has been approved this morning,he presented himself and was approved so all glory to God. I don't want to take the wind out of the sail so i would leave the rest for him to post.

Unto God be the Glory... Amen!!
"Just present yourself & pick your visa!!
Itz a massive success brothers n sisters. The whole interview took not more than a minute.
God is really great!!!
Will give you de run down when I get to ksi coz ma ntwk is very bad

Unto God be the Glory... Amen!!!
Brothers and Sisters just present yourself and I blv with God by our side, we will all go through successfully. NB... Pray b4 u face the consular and God will definetely prove to u that He z faithful.
Wil give u de details of the interview whn I get to ksi. Buh de whole interview was under a minute or 2mins to be max
See you soon brothers and Sisters

Brothers and Sisters just present yourself and I blv with God by our side, we will all go through successfully. NB... Pray b4 u face the consular and God will definetely prove to u that He z faithful.
Wil give u de details of the interview whn I get to ksi. Buh de whole interview was under a minute or 2mins to be max
Amen, congrats brother, we thank God.

congrats bro,safe journey....may his name be praised.

My Interview Experience
Dear members forgive me for late report of the real interview experience. I broke the news to you as soon as I came out from the embassy. I was typing the interview experience when my IPad's battery ran down, so there was nothing I could do again. We are now in Kumasi.
Today was the day that I and my family went for our interview. For us the journey started yesterday when we left Kumasi exactly 12: 25 pm with the VIP bus. We got to Accra exactly 6 pm and we lodged at an affordable Guest House near Osu, about 10 minutes drive to the Embassy.
What some of our forum members do not know is that, my wife is the principal applicant. I entered the lottery one for her and one for myself and she won. We are family of 6 (my wife, myself, our 2 daughters and 2 sons), it is very large family as you can see. Running from Kumasi to Accra for medicals has been very hectic.
This morning we woke up at 4 am, but we wanted the children to sleep well so we woke them up after 5 am. We had our morning devotion by singing this hymnal "Take the Name of Jesus With You" at 6:25 am. We got to the embassy by 7:00am. And 3 minutes later we were called to form a queue. We were number 2 on the Immigrant queue. All security protocols observed. It is the same as been told by the other forum members.
When we were called to submit all our original photocopies we got to know for the marriage certificates the photocopies should be two, one for the husband and one for the wife. It was new to me, so I had to run to do extra photocopy. Those of you who are married should make sure that for the marriage certificate you make two photocopies instead of one. After I came into the embassy again I saw I left the original copy at the place I made the copies. I ran again to the place to pick it. We were asked to add our family pictures to our documents.
I gave the money to my wife to pay. For the 6 of us we paid $1,980. I changed our Cedis into dollars last Thursday in Forex Bureau in Kumasi. I wanted to make sure it was fake-free dollars so I took it to Ecobank for authentication. They were all fine. Today when we paid , the cashier wanted to know it was exact amount. He lifted each bill up and checked. Thank God it was ok.
Later my wife's name was mentioned at window 6. The entire family walked to that window. We were the largest family. We met a nice white gentleman.
This is how it went:
Me & Wife: Good morning
CO: Good morning
CO: You (Wife's name withheld) are the principal applicant?
Wife: Yes
CO: sign here and sign these for the children (the forms we sent to KCC)
CO: Who is child A?
Child A: Me
CO: Child K?
Child K: Me
CO: Child L?
Child L: Me
CO: Child Y?
Our last child is too young so we responded by showing him to the CO
CO: You have to raise your right hand swear that you would tell the truth
Me & Wife: We do
CO: Put your left index finger on this machine
My wife did and he asked me do the same. I did and I knew it would show on his system.
CO: You have been here before? ( referring to me)
Me: Yes
CO: You have been to the US several times?
Me: Yes
CO: What is your profession?
Wife: Teaching
CO: What Subject do you teach?
Wife: Currently I am headmistress and I also teach Religious and Moral Education
CO: Where do you teach?
Wife: bla bla in the Ashanti Region
CO: Are you married?
CO: When did you marry?
Wife: Bla bla
CO: How many children do you have?
Wife: 4
CO: Just 4?
We started laughing when he said "just 4?" and he too was smiling.
CO: You have a lot of pictures.
We smiled and he returned all our pictures to us.
CO: I have looked through all of your documents and everything is correct.
CO: Your visas have been approved, come on Friday to pick.
Me & Wife: Thank you.
One of my children lifted his hand up out of excitement when the visas were approved.
CO: Any of you can come and pick your passport with visas on Friday
Me: I will come
CO: Do not make any travel plans, do not quit your job, do not let the children stop their schooling before you have your visas.
Wife: Nodded
He gave us the collection slip

We thank God for this successful interview and the approval of the visas. God's factor in this success is 100%. It was not our effort or who we are or where we have been. God has been so gracious to my family, and my forum family. I thank you dear forum members for your prayers, support, and encouragement. For our pace-setters who got their visas before us, you have been good to us, God bless you all.
To those who are about to go for your interviews, the God who helped us will stand for you. He cares. He will provide for you too. This approval of the visas is not my graduation from this forum, I will keep coming to take part on discussions, prayers and inspirations. God cares and knows all of us.

The greatest lesson: The questions we think we will be asked won't be asked. The slight errors we made on the E-DV forms or the one we sent to KCC won't be an issue.
My advice is "Do not worry". Do not let errors spoil your day.

My official congratulatory note to you. You must have spent a lot for the processing & still yet to spend a lot more for a family the size of yours...it is all worth it now..
congrats again and good luck in the future endeavours!!!

hi guys just booked a Delta flight to JFK ON the 4th of February 2014 at international organization for migration for $1,030.thus a one way flight .