• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

tnx guys may the good Lord grant you all with your visa's....i really appreciate your support...
i think i got the fastest interview here....lol

after paying and taking finger prints...(as normal process)... i was called to window 4.

me: gudmornin
co:(lady) mornin, how u?
me: gud
co: do u swear u re on dis forms.
me: yes plz
co: ok sign wer i hv marked green
me: done
co: wat do u do?
me: student
co: which year u completed high skul.
me: 2008 instead of 2006 ( i tld her am sori 2006)
co: oooh no problem...

then she gave me a blue sheet ( visa pick up on friday 8th nov).
she wrote my name already on the blue sheet before interview me. i saw it first so i was very happy before she started to ask questions..lol
Everything was like 20 second....

thnx everyone, dis forum is really great and helpful..trust me.. and plz i will advice u to buy a big envelope and take way all ur stress, nervous, panic, fears inside and seal it and liv it at home before u go (lol am kidding)...plz Trust me it is flexible no need to worry about anything if u hv all ur documents....
Gud luck to follower, the lord presence is with u all as he said in his word....

woooow,very brief,Nyame nhyira wu paa. The baton is with lil kay now.

hahahahahaaaaa.....the Gud Lord has done it again... successful! successful!! successful!!!.....

Thats what am talking about Meeen GLORY BE TO GOD.

"Like I just said Just Go Get Your Visas"

Last edited by a moderator:
tnx guys may the good Lord grant you all with your visa's....i really appreciate your support...

after paying and taking finger prints...(as normal process)... i was called to window 4.

she wrote my name already on the blue sheet before interview me. i saw it first so i was very happy before she started to ask questions..lol

thnx everyone, dis forum is really great and helpful..trust me.. and plz i will advice u to buy a big envelope and take way all ur stress, nervous, panic, fears inside and seal it and liv it at home before u go (lol am kidding)...plz Trust me it is flexible no need to worry about anything if u hv all ur documents....
Gud luck to follower, the lord presence is with u all as he said in his word....
Wow, that was short. We thank God, congratulations.

Wow!!! Am so excited
Glory be to God!!!!

Buh hey let's not forget to tnk this forum's Usain Bolt(Bronsted) for giving us de best start... Lol

Wow!! Glory be to God!!!!!

Wow!!! Am so excited
Glory be to God!!!!

Buh hey let's not forget to tnk this forum's Usain Bolt(Bronsted) for giving us de best start... Lol

Wow!! Glory be to God!!!!!
Hahahaha, yes but Sasudt's too was very short too. We thank God for coming to our aid this week.

Yeah,

lil kay and raphoo to go if no new member comes in. Then they hand over to us in december :cool:

I will definitely finish this month in style if Lil-Kay handles the baton very well in my palm, which I trust him to do. Lil I can't wait to pick the baton from u, pls shorten ur day for me wai...:D:D:Dloooool:):):)

congrats!!..

its such a great feeling reading about all the success story of our Friends who have so far been interviewed..much needed motivation to those of us anticipating our 2nl and i hope to those of you having your interviews in the subsequent days as well..I gotta admit i was having sleepless night (lol),u know always thinking about how stressful and hectic the interview section was going to be,but after reading about how things are going so far..i guess God is already in control.all we gotta do is prepare,get our docs right and possibly sleep like a baby..lol and i'm sure everything will follow suit..ALL in all i thank the ALMIGHTY GOD for how far HE has brought us and how far HE is willing to take us..May HIS name forever be praise..I also wanna thank each and everyone on this forum for our willingness to each ourselves,i hope that continues,i know it will..May God bless us all.

its such a great feeling reading about all the success story of our Friends who have so far been interviewed..much needed motivation to those of us anticipating our 2nl and i hope to those of you having your interviews in the subsequent days as well..I gotta admit i was having sleepless night (lol),u know always thinking about how stressful and hectic the interview section was going to be,but after reading about how things are going so far..i guess God is already in control.all we gotta do is prepare,get our docs right and possibly sleep like a baby..lol and i'm sure everything will follow suit..ALL in all i thank the ALMIGHTY GOD for how far HE has brought us and how far HE is willing to take us..May HIS name forever be praise..I also wanna thank each and everyone on this forum for our willingness to each ourselves,i hope that continues,i know it will..May God bless us all.
we thank God for all he's doing and helping ourselves would always continue. All the best man.

guys I hope we meet each other on friday, nd shake hands whiles goin fr our visa's.. nuna6, Dn l2 etc...

That's good to do and ghanaman we would also have our chance @ this because probably our collection date would be on the 20th. God be with us
Yeah Gh50, we pray for that opportunity, when God gives us the green light we will surely meet on that day.