• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

gh50,
You would have to contact them to know that. I guess it would depend on how fast you can make available your cash. You would need a copy of your visa to buy that promotional ticket though.
Let me know if you need a contact there.

Would gladly let you know but i think my 'november brothers' would need it now.

gh50,
You would have to contact them to know that. I guess it would depend on how fast you can make available your cash. You would need a copy of your visa to buy that promotional ticket though.
Let me know if you need a contact there.
guys wait oooOOO... why would you need anything to do with IOM?

Roselyna... pls clarify.. GH50.. u too.. too much intel on here that its scary.. lol

@gh50..tnx
I have the ff:
1. Appointment Letters (1 st & 2nd )
2. Intl passport
3. Birth Certificate
4. Police certificate
5. Medical Report
6. Academic Certificate. (high school cert,ipmc certs and university transcript (cuz am still in school) )
7. 2 x 2 passport photos. (I have 2 not 3 copies)
8. Processing fee of $330 or cedi
equivalent of 759 from yestee
9. A set of photocopies of the
above listed....
hope am good to go... and plz do I need to make a copy of the police report? and what about the passport picture, is it 2 or 3 copies...

@gh50..tnx
I have the ff:
1. Appointment Letters (1 st & 2nd )
2. Intl passport
3. Birth Certificate
4. Police certificate
5. Medical Report
6. Academic Certificate. (high school cert,ipmc certs and university transcript (cuz am still in school) )
7. 2 x 2 passport photos. (I have 2 not 3 copies)
8. Processing fee of $330 or cedi
equivalent of 759 from yestee
9. A set of photocopies of the
above listed....
hope am good to go... and plz do I need to make a copy of the police report? and what about the passport picture, is it 2 or 3 copies...

2 Passport pics fine. not 3, the fess, make sure u have exact amount, not more. copies of everything including police report. dont touch the medical report as that is sealed.
cheers n gud luck

2 Passport pics fine. not 3, the fess, make sure u have exact amount, not more. copies of everything including police report. dont touch the medical report as that is sealed.
cheers n gud luck
Oh I thought the Police report is given in a sealed envelop, I never knew you can make a photocopy of it, thanks for sharing this.

Well for me I don't think that DV lottery winners went for interview today. We just presented ourselves and documents, and the visas were approved

We got to the embassy at exactly 6:05am because we needed to take our extra passport pictures. After the picture we went to sit under the trees. I could estimate the number of people coming for interview around 60 and at 6:45am we were called to queue. We were separated into immigrant and non immigrants, and the usual checking of names and other security checks followed. Like it has been the practice all phones and other electronic gadgets were taken at the entrance.

Inside we were called to window 1 a form was given to us fill and pay the amount in relation to our case. I was frustrated by the cashier cos he wants the exact amount you are paying nothing more or less, and myself and other dv winners had 100 and 50 dollar notes and he wont take part dollars and part cedis so we had to leave the embassy to labone coffee shop there about to break the 50 dollar notes down. Inside the embassy this cashier(man) had to use magnifying glass to check the dollar I am paying frustrating me the more cos I just wanted to be in a relax mood before I get to the CO.

Some DV guy was tense up about this affidavit of support and I spoke of the forum to him and assured him that it will not be needed, cos the forum members made enquirers and were told it was not needed.
After the payment we presented our documents both original and photocopy and to wait, and I saw my initial entry information, the forms and picture we sent KCC after winning. DV winner were about 8 including me, all of us had our interview at window 5, and I with my wife and son were the last to interviewed and no dv winner spent up to 5 minute at the window I could estimate 2 or 3 minutes, or at most 4minutes for the DV winner and all of us left with the visa pick up tickets. Now to my interview

Me: good morning
CO: good morning how are you?
Me: and fine thank you
CO: put your index finger on the machine
Me: I did
CO: do you affirm to tell me the truth on the your forms
Me: (I remember DN2L's confirm & told myself chaley dey on guard lol) yes I affirm
CO: took my forms, did you send 2 forms he laughed
Me:I updated the forms when my son was born
CO: ok what do you do?
Me: I am a teacher
CO: where and for how long?
Me:Kpando and almost four years
CO: when was your son born/
ME: June 2013
CO:when did you marry?
ME: June 2012
CO:do you have any evidence to support your marriage?
Me: yes, gave him some pictures. He just looked at about 4
CO: how long have you known your wife?
Me: almost 6 years
CO: your visa is approved. I will you a collection ticket to come for it on Friday. Do not make any flight or travel arrangement, do not quit your job till you get the visa.
Me: thank you.

it was roughly 2 minutes.

My wife was just a spectator just beside me and she was not asked "the"

This is what God can do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well for me I don't think that DV lottery winners went for interview today. We just presented ourselves and documents, and the visas were approved

We got to the embassy at exactly 6:05am because we needed to take our extra passport pictures. After the picture we went to sit under the trees. I could estimate the number of people coming for interview around 60 and at 7:45am we were called to queue. We were separated into immigrant and non immigrants, and the usual checking of names and other security checks followed. Like it has been the practice all phones and other electronic gadgets were taken at the entrance.

Inside we were called to window 1 a form was given to us fill and pay the amount in relation to our case. I was frustrated by the cashier cos he wants the exact amount you are paying nothing more or less, and myself and other dv winners had 100 and 50 dollar notes and he wont take part dollars and part cedis so we had to leave the embassy to labone coffee shop there about to break the 50 dollar notes down. Inside the embassy this cashier(man) had to use magnifying glass to check the dollar I am paying frustrating me the more cos I just wanted to be in a relax mood before I get to the CO.

Some DV guy was tense up about this affidavit of support and I spoke of the forum to him and assured him that it will not be needed, cos the forum members made enquirers and were told it was not needed.
After the payment we presented our documents both original and photocopy and to wait, and I saw my initial entry information, the forms and picture we sent KCC after winning. DV winner were about 8 including me, all of us had our interview at window 5, and I with my wife and son were the last to interviewed and no dv winner spent up to 5 minute at the window I could estimate 2 or 3 minutes, or at most 4minutes for the DV winner and all of us left with the visa pick up tickets. Now to my interview

Me: (I remember DN2L's confirm & told myself chaley dey on guard lol) yes I affirm
CO:do you have any evidence to support you marriage?
CO: your visa is approved. I will you a collection ticket to come for it on Friday. Do not make any flight or travel arrangement, do not quit your job till you get the visa.

This is what God can do.
hahahaha.. congrats man!! its not easy oooo. lol...

but nuna yestee i said, the exact amount ooo, trust me, someone came to say on here.. and took that filla.. its already tense when inside the building and the ghanaman cashier doesnt make it pleasant too.
Congrats man!! God has done it.

We got to the embassy at exactly 6:05am because we needed to take our extra passport pictures. After the picture we went to sit under the trees. I could estimate the number of people coming for interview around 60 and at 7:45am we were called to queue. We were separated into immigrant and non immigrants, and the usual checking of names and other security checks followed. Like it has been the practice all phones and other electronic gadgets were taken at the entrance.

CO:do you have any evidence to support you marriage?

This is what God can do.
Nuna, thank you for giving us the details, that was very short. We thank God. Congratulations once again.

Congrats to all successful forum members. More to come in Jesus' name....Lil-Kay I see ya...am still counting 4 u ok. Its exactly a week 2day minus the weekends and the d-day...per your method 4 more days to go...LOOOOL

hahahaha.. congrats man!! its not easy oooo. lol...

but nuna yestee i said, the exact amount ooo, trust me, someone came to say on here.. and took that filla.. its already tense when inside the building and the ghanaman cashier doesnt make it pleasant too.
Congrats man!! God has done it.

you can say that again oo that man could pass for a psycho. initially I was going to exchange the exact 990 dollars but don't know what happened and I requested for 1000 dollars. come and see going up and down for 20 and 10 dollar notes.

CO:do you have any evidence to support your marriage?

This is what God can do.

Thanks man for the rundown,God bless you.

cheers n gud luck

yes 2 not 3 pictures

Roselyna... pls clarify.. GH50.. u too.. too much intel on here that its scary.. lol

IOM provides discounted air tickets for new immigrants to the USA,you go there with passport with visa and the pack given to you by the embassy. they are located @ Dzorwulu junction, behind the former North American Airlines office. Roselyna has a contact there so she would make it available for us. All the best.

IOM provides discounted air tickets for new immigrants to the USA,you go there with passport with visa and the pack given to you by the embassy. they are located @ Dzorwulu junction, behind the former North American Airlines office. Roselyna has a contact there so she would make it available for us. All the best.

Thanks gh50!!
This is new to me reli..lol boys bi wild oo.. Wots dis percentage of concession? Hope de US ppl don't deem as a potential public charge characteristic oooO. .

@ Roselyn's, pls come explain more for us. Read on their website but more intel will do.
Cheers

Sasudt, your story shall not be different! The God that answered me and my family shall answer you also. Just trust him

Relax and go get your Visa. We will be right here waiting for your success story.

Eeeeiii advert paaaa this lol

Is the flight to all destination in the USA?

Sasudt, your story shall not be different! The God that answered me and my family shall answer you also. Just trust him

Relax and go get your Visa. We will be right here waiting for your success story.

Yeah go in the peace of the Lord to get your visa approved. God bless you.