• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

DN2L hahahaha I might even go earlier cos time is money
hahaha, please apply for your greencard before leaving ghana. so by the time you get there u are ready to start looking for a job.
i guess i will be meeting u on friday...
cheers.. we need ur full account of the day oo.. dont forget...;)

hahaha, please apply for your greencard before leaving ghana. so by the time you get there u are ready to start looking for a job.

Yes Nuna, we need full details of the interview, maybe it is at drafting stage and you are putting finish touches to it. Thank you.

Nuna6,
congratulations on a successful interview. I believe our stories are all successful ones, just waiting to be told. Our God has already done it.
As DN2L stated, we are waiting for the rundown of your encounter with the cute CO (I guess).:eek:

Welcome Kwame29, yes anxiously waiting, lol. God be with us all.

Ghanaman,
Has it occurred to you that my case and yours when approved, takes 13 immigrant visas (IV) from the 50,000?:D
I just can't wait to take my share of the cake. God has already done it.

Ghanaman,
Has it occurred to you that my case and yours when approved, takes 13 immigrant visas (IV) from the 50,000?:D
I just can't wait to take my share of the cake. God has already done it.

hahaha... i was looking for the meaning of the IV circled on the visa collection slip and there came roselyna... Thanks..
@nuna... we dey wait ooo.....
whos up next moro?

DN2L, Nuna6,and sasudt,
I hope you will meet each other at the embassy on Friday for your visa pick up? Don't forget to pat each other on the shoulders for a good work done. You all deserve it and so much more.
I wish you all the very best.

Masa, boys abr3 oooo! whaaaat!
But for my challenges, believe me that I would have prcessed my case fast, and then leave a day after visa pick up. Kai.......:D

hahahaha there we go,nuna roselyna is showing you that your december departure or earlier is koko kuraa. A day after pick up? woow

Guys can you help me out here,how fast can an air ticket be secured after pick up especially from IOM? thanks

Guys can you help me out here,how fast can an air ticket be secured after pick up especially from IOM? thanks

whats IOM?
you can get ticket as soon as ur visa is ready.. even that same day. but word of advise, apply for your greencard before leaving ghana..

hahahaha there we go,nuna roselyna is showing you that your december departure or earlier is koko kuraa. A day after pick up? woow

gh50,
hahahaah, yes oooo.
Believe me, it's cool to work with a G4, but I am sure working with a GC would be cooler. No restrictions. daaaaamn
Let me share a secret with you, on may,1 when I noticed that I had won, it was around 10pm and my printer at home was not functioning. I drove all the way to an internet cafe in town to print my 1NL to avoid it disappearing the following day.:D
Masa, m'ato American lottery no aky3. Kai. This should tell you how serious I am about this. Nothing to chance.
Don't forget, Boys abr3!!!!

gh50,
You would have to contact them to know that. I guess it would depend on how fast you can make available your cash. You would need a copy of your visa to buy that promotional ticket though.
Let me know if you need a contact there.

gh50,
hahahaah, yes oooo.
Believe me, it's cool to work with a G4, but I am sure working with a GC would be cooler. No restrictions. daaaaamn
Let me share a secret with you, on may,1 when I noticed that I had won, it was around 10pm and my printer at home was not functioning. I drove all the way to an internet cafe in town to print my 1NL to avoid it disappearing the following day.:D
Masa, m'ato American lottery no aky3. Kai. This should tell you how serious I am about this. Nothing to chance.
Don't forget, Boys abr3!!!!

All glory to God for all these stories we have to share.