• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

Good Morning, hope you guys doing great! gh50 and Roselyna please what is your IOM travel agency's airfare range?

Good Morning, hope you guys doing great! gh50 and Roselyna please what is your IOM travel agency's airfare range?

By God's grace am doing well. Roselyna should be in a position to give' further and better particulars' on IOM but she posted here that as @ april or so ACC-JFK with delta was $1050. So let's wait for her to pop up.

Well for me I don't think that DV lottery winners went for interview today. We just presented ourselves and documents, and the visas were approved

We got to the embassy at exactly 6:05am because we needed to take our extra passport pictures. After the picture we went to sit under the trees. I could estimate the number of people coming for interview around 60 and at 6:45am we were called to queue. We were separated into immigrant and non immigrants, and the usual checking of names and other security checks followed. Like it has been the practice all phones and other electronic gadgets were taken at the entrance.

Inside we were called to window 1 a form was given to us fill and pay the amount in relation to our case. I was frustrated by the cashier cos he wants the exact amount you are paying nothing more or less, and myself and other dv winners had 100 and 50 dollar notes and he wont take part dollars and part cedis so we had to leave the embassy to labone coffee shop there about to break the 50 dollar notes down. Inside the embassy this cashier(man) had to use magnifying glass to check the dollar I am paying frustrating me the more cos I just wanted to be in a relax mood before I get to the CO.

Some DV guy was tense up about this affidavit of support and I spoke of the forum to him and assured him that it will not be needed, cos the forum members made enquirers and were told it was not needed.
After the payment we presented our documents both original and photocopy and to wait, and I saw my initial entry information, the forms and picture we sent KCC after winning. DV winner were about 8 including me, all of us had our interview at window 5, and I with my wife and son were the last to interviewed and no dv winner spent up to 5 minute at the window I could estimate 2 or 3 minutes, or at most 4minutes for the DV winner and all of us left with the visa pick up tickets. Now to my interview

Me: good morning
CO: good morning how are you?
Me: and fine thank you
CO: put your index finger on the machine
Me: I did
CO: do you affirm to tell me the truth on the your forms
Me: (I remember DN2L's confirm & told myself chaley dey on guard lol) yes I affirm
CO: took my forms, did you send 2 forms he laughed
Me:I updated the forms when my son was born
CO: ok what do you do?
Me: I am a teacher
CO: where and for how long?
Me:Kpando and almost four years
CO: when was your son born/
ME: June 2013
CO:when did you marry?
ME: June 2012
CO:do you have any evidence to support your marriage?
Me: yes, gave him some pictures. He just looked at about 4
CO: how long have you known your wife?
Me: almost 6 years
CO: your visa is approved. I will you a collection ticket to come for it on Friday. Do not make any flight or travel arrangement, do not quit your job till you get the visa.
Me: thank you.

it was roughly 2 minutes.

My wife was just a spectator just beside me and she was not asked "the"

This is what God can do.

this is the doing of God.

I pray all of us go through easily by the grace of God.

Mydear i really thank GOd for you ooooooooo.

Kudos to you and the family. wish you all well

this is the doing of God.

I pray all of us go through easily by the grace of God.

Mydear i really thank GOd for you ooooooooo.

Kudos to you and the family. wish you all well
Maame Afua, welcome to the family. I was expecting you to arrive here since the day Gh50 directed you to join this thread. Feel free to ask any question and share your thought. Thank you Gh50.

Maame Afua, welcome to the family. I was expecting you to arrive here since the day Gh50 directed you to join this thread. Feel free to ask any question and share your thought. Thank you Gh50.

Welcome once again maame afua, we've being expecting you. Ok the next thing we would want you to do is to get a signature so we can keep tabs with your progress in this journey. In order to do that on your web browser click on forum actions,edit profile,my settings,edit signature. We all welcome you.

I will definitely finish this month in style if Lil-Kay handles the baton very well in my palm, which I trust him to do. Lil I can't wait to pick the baton from u, pls shorten ur day for me wai...:D:D:Dloooool:):):)

cant stop laughing Raphoo...u kno how much i wan2 join in the pre-departure 'party'.
hav already released the baton. its in God's hands now...catch it in faith.
Welcom Maame Afua! )tsend3n???

Maame Afua will be current in the next bulletin, get ready and you will get interview in January if you sent your forms early.

Cab you guys kindly check my signature? Any corrections would be appreciated of if its ok!!!!
Thanks
Maame, your signature is ok. I just saw you sent your firms in August. I know somebody who sent her forms in August too and expecting the 2nl this month, it is possible you may have yours in this month as well. Keep your fingers crossed.

I really appreciate Guy. I will be waiting for my turn

Hope I can check from the bulletin I'm the 15 of the month when it is updated

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't worry we will get the numbers before 15th of this month, we usually get it before the time. You will have it.

Maame Afua, i also sent ma forms around that same time-August 27th, I just hope we get our 2NL this month to get an interview in January, and probably the same day lol. Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.

Maame Afua, i also sent ma forms around that same time-August 27th, I just hope we get our 2NL this month to get an interview in January, and probably the same day lol. Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.

I believe the best maame afua and vansark should do is to email kcc and find out the status of your case. Even though your number might be current your 2NL might delay so please try your best to email them to ascertain whether processing of your forms is complete. All the best

DN2L,NUNA6 and SASUDT if I were to be in your shoes going for my visa moro I would have hired an empty metro mass transit bus in and out for the visa, sit @ the back seat and give the passport with the visa also another seat and write @ the back of the bus boys abr3 nansu Nyame ay3 awie. Lol

DN2L,NUNA6 and SASUDT if I were to be in your shoes going for my visa moro I would have hired an empty metro mass transit bus in and out for the visa, sit @ the back seat and give the passport with the visa also another seat and write @ the back of the bus boys abr3 nansu Nyame ay3 awie. Lol
Hahahahahaha, that will be so funny.

hahhahaaa......@gh50, u blast waaaaaaaa. lol...but I dnt knw hw de 3 of us cn meet, cuz we dnt no each......