• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

hahhahaaa......@gh50, u blast waaaaaaaa. lol...but I dnt knw hw de 3 of us cn meet, cuz we dnt no each......
Sasudt's, that is simple just tell each other what you will be wearing or u can send each other private messages or during collection if it is done like IV and NIV then you can ask during that time.

Sasudt's, that is simple just tell each other what you will be wearing or u can send each other private messages or during collection if it is done like IV and NIV then you can ask during that time.

You guys should try your best and meet. All the best tomorrow.

DN2L,NUNA6 and SASUDT if I were to be in your shoes going for my visa moro I would have hired an empty metro mass transit bus in and out for the visa, sit @ the back seat and give the passport with the visa also another seat and write @ the back of the bus boys abr3 nansu Nyame ay3 awie. Lol

hahaha..i was actually thinking of hiring a Yutong bus..LOL..BOYS ABR3 but GOD dey

Maame Afua, i also sent ma forms around that same time-August 27th, I just hope we get our 2NL this month to get an interview in January, and probably the same day lol. Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.

Hi vansark,

Can I ask why you sent your forms in August.? Was derr a peculiar reason.?

nL

Can you really write an e-mail to check whether your case number has been processed completed

why don't you consider calling them instead?..thats just my opinion though..this is their number just in case you wanna opt for that (+1) 606-526-7500

DN2L,NUNA6 and SASUDT if I were to be in your shoes going for my visa moro I would have hired an empty metro mass transit bus in and out for the visa, sit @ the back seat and give the passport with the visa also another seat and write @ the back of the bus boys abr3 nansu Nyame ay3 awie. Lol
Hahahaha, gh50,
Eno easy... I just got back from work n soo tired... Moro I just hope we won't wait for that long. Cos the journey itself has been loooooooooooooong waaaaaaaa.
NL

Lool... Pls which one too is niv.? Ei boys get degree in visatology

I hear and I hope we shall shall meet. Vansak
Welcome maame Afua,
Your signature is very fine.
Just keep your question on the whole thing coming and the professors will be sorting u out.
Cheers and God bless
NL

this is the doing of God.

I pray all of us go through easily by the grace of God.

Mydear i really thank GOd for you ooooooooo.

Kudos to you and the family. wish you all well

Thank you very much. God will certainly see us all through because He never fails. We all must just believe His WORD.

And you are welcome to this awesome family.

hahahaha. they are even fortunate there is no rail track passing there, like I will be using the train rather.

Welcome maame Afua,
Your signature is very fine.
Just keep your question on the whole thing coming and the professors will be sorting u out.
Cheers and God bless
NL

Hi vansark,

Can I ask why you sent your forms in August.? Was derr a peculiar reason.?

nL

Thanks very much but I think a call will do. Please will kindly call them and update you later .

All the same Congrats to visa collectees today please update us when you receive them

Good day to you all

visa package recieved.... I met nuna6 nd DN L2... congrate to us guys nd the GOOD LORD who sek us tru wil lead u all (trust him)....hands crox

plz prepare wel cuz I wnt fr the interview wif like 9 pple (dv applicants some wif family, wife nd husband ) bt i only saw 1 guy wif me 2day..meaning maybe the rest wer refuse visa..
if u re goin wif ur family,wife or husband. go wif more proof like pictures etc...and try to provide simple answers....God presence is wif u all....tnx again..

visa package recieved.... I met nuna6 nd DN L2... congrate to us guys nd the GOOD LORD who sek us tru wil lead u all (trust him)....hands crox

plz prepare wel cuz I wnt fr the interview wif like 9 pple (dv applicants some wif family, wife nd husband ) bt i only saw 1 guy wif me 2day..meaning maybe the rest wer refuse visa..
if u re goin wif ur family,wife or husband. go wif more proof like pictures etc...and try to provide simple answers....God presence is wif u all....tnx again..

Congrats comrades.

Congrats guys, it was nice you were able to meet at long last. Thank you also for the advice. The reason why you did not meet the other people could be attributed to different collection time, or maybe they are to provide better and further particulars or they were put on AP.

@ Ghanaman... wel I dnt knw if dey wer put on AP nd plz am nt concluding dat dey re denialed visa. am jst tryin to create awarenex fr u guys......