• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

Hello Guys,
This mail comes to inform you that, by the Grace of God, I have successfully picked up my IMMIGRANT VISA.
I really have say a big THANKS to you all for everything: - prayers, tips, support and encouragement. All that I've learnt n passed thru will be passed on to future winners.
The next thing for those who have collected the visa is to pay for the GREEN-CARD online as directed on the visa package. And hopefully leave the country once we we are set to embark on this life changing journey.
Wish everyone the best of luck n God's favour.
Cheers!
N.L

CONGRATS for the pick up and Thanks man for this particularly consistent advice. May God bless and keep you guys as you prepare to embark on this mission to the land of opportunities.

I went to hide small now am back. Congratulations to all visa collectees especially DN2L, Sasudt & Nuna6 Hope you enjoy your trip and don't forget us in your prayers. Maame Afua welcome to the DV14 Winners Family School. In case anybody is new just show yourself up, we are one family. Again big Ups to ma bro gh50 for the good work you have been doing. Ma Brothers & Sisters this December bulletin di3 hmmmm, asei me plans oo! I felt mafiaed. The numbers that came were slow paa but "All things work together for good to those that love God. Lets keep on praying and learning, S3 3ky3 s3 den we all by the Grace of God will pass through. Just keep the fire burning na Boys Abr3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lil-Kay, am now off my mark with my palm widely open ready to pick the baton of success from you. I just received a copy of the DNA test results with this sweet message:
( Dear Raphoo & Family:
Here are the copies of your DNA Test conducted by our laboratory with your baby. All original documents are departing this afternoon straight to the US Consulate in Accra with DHL, tracking # ###########.
Congratulations to you all!! I wish you and your lovely baby all the happiness of the world and a successful life in the USA !!
Thank you for choosing IntelliGENETICS!!)
and God being so good, everything was successful. Just waiting for 25th to know our visa pick up date.

Roselyna, I've a feeling you are a sure bet for January according to the status of vansark. We thank God for this stage we are in.
gh50,
I hope so too. It would be a perfect timing, but God knows best. Let's see how it goes.:)

Hello Guys,
This mail comes to inform you that, by the Grace of God, I have successfully picked up my IMMIGRANT VISA.
I really have say a big THANKS to you all for everything: - prayers, tips, support and encouragement. All that I've learnt n passed thru will be passed on to future winners.
The next thing for those who have collected the visa is to pay for the GREEN-CARD online as directed on the visa package. And hopefully leave the country once we we are set to embark on this life changing journey.
Cheers!
N.L
Congratulations.....and stay blessed
Please how much is to be paid for the Green Card online and what is the site address ?

Raphoo,
That is indeed good news. I wish you the very best though. As I have stated before, the stories on this GH forum are all successful ones, and just waiting to be told in their full glory.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to hide small now am back. Congratulations to all visa collectees especially DN2L, Sasudt & Nuna6 Hope you enjoy your trip and don't forget us in your prayers. Maame Afua welcome to the DV14 Winners Family School. In case anybody is new just show yourself up, we are one family. Again big Ups to ma bro gh50 for the good work you have been doing. Ma Brothers & Sisters this December bulletin di3 hmmmm, asei me plans oo! I felt mafiaed. The numbers that came were slow paa but "All things work together for good to those that love God. Lets keep on praying and learning, S3 3ky3 s3 den we all by the Grace of God will pass through. Just keep the fire burning na Boys Abr3.

reuben,
I thought I was the only one singing the boys abr3 hymn. :cool:
Members ani abre ooo! hmmmm
The Dec numbers are serious mafia, but God knows best and he never makes a mistake. Just have patience and all will be well.

Hello Guys,
Cheers!
N.L
DN2L.
Wo, nuna6, ne sasudt atete mu. Don't forget to keep visiting the forum once in a while.
The difficult part is over. All the best to you guys.

January bulletin is quite disappointing..i honestly didn't expect that either but like the saying goes 'Good things come to those who wait'..atleast we can now certainly be sure we will be current in the next bulletin..

Please can the address where one will receive his or her green card in usa be changed after receiving the visa ?

Lil-Kay, am now off my mark with my palm widely open ready to pick the baton of success from you. I just received a copy of the DNA test results with this sweet message:
( Dear Raphoo & Family:
Here are the copies of your DNA Test conducted by our laboratory with your baby. All original documents are departing this afternoon straight to the US Consulate in Accra with DHL, tracking # ###########.
Congratulations to you all!! I wish you and your lovely baby all the happiness of the world and a successful life in the USA !!
and God being so good, everything was successful. Just waiting for 25th to know our visa pick up date.

yeaaaah-yeaaah...congrats in advance.
u already informed me via whatsapp but jus 4d records lemme use dis opportunity to state that ur case is decided already. now d pressure is off...at least u kno d result d embassy is getting. with d result being +ve, what else shd be ur worry but to walk confidently, boldly chested out as u walk towards d window to pick up ur visa (no 2 ways) when u hear ur name mentioned.
congrats again my bro. 3ky3 ky3 ky3 s3 d3n araaa 3 b3 ba mu...
Tuesday is jus around d corner...d baton is too heavy to carry 4 long...so i see myself deliverin it...wit dis result...i see u stretchin ur hand for it...
Enjoy & pass it on properly too...

Hello Guys,
Cheers!
N.L
Congrats, we thank God.

( Dear Raphoo & Family:
Raphoo, we thank God for this good news. God bless you and your family.

Congratulations.....and stay blessed
Please how much is to be paid for the Green Card online and what is the site address ?
Hi raphoo.. Thanks!
The fees is 165$ and you can pay online @ this link once u have the visa package. http://www.uscis.gov/forms/uscis-immigrant-fee
I paid mine today using my ecobank visa ATM. If u have an ATM visa or MasterCard u will be able to do it ur self.
Lemme know if you need anymore clarifications on de fees.
NL