• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

Please can the address where one will receive his or her green card in usa be changed after receiving the visa ?
Raphoo, u can indicate the change of the address wen u get to de states @ de immigration chk point. U inform the officer where u want the card mailed to.
NL

I went to hide small now am back. Congratulations to all visa collectees especially DN2L, Sasudt & Nuna6 Hope you enjoy your trip and don't forget us in your prayers. Maame Afua welcome to the DV14 Winners Family School. In case anybody is new just show yourself up, we are one family. Again big Ups to ma bro gh50 for the good work you have been doing. Ma Brothers & Sisters this December bulletin di3 hmmmm, asei me plans oo! I felt mafiaed. The numbers that came were slow paa but "All things work together for good to those that love God. Lets keep on praying and learning, S3 3ky3 s3 den we all by the Grace of God will pass through. Just keep the fire burning na Boys Abr3.
Bro its good to know you're back, as for this bulletin di3 the least said about it the better but you should be rest assured that February interview is a certainty now. May God be our helper.

Lil-Kay, am now off my mark with my palm widely open ready to pick the baton of success from you. I just received a copy of the DNA test results with this sweet message:
( Dear Raphoo & Family:
Here are the copies of your DNA Test conducted by our laboratory with your baby. All original documents are departing this afternoon straight to the US Consulate in Accra with DHL, tracking # ###########.
Congratulations to you all!! I wish you and your lovely baby all the happiness of the world and a successful life in the USA !!
Thank you for choosing IntelliGENETICS!!)
and God being so good, everything was successful. Just waiting for 25th to know our visa pick up date.

Congratulations but it has always been positive raphoo and so this means that my november brothers have unofficially handed over to the december guys. Nyame ne hene we are all ready to go by his grace.

Raphoo,
That is indeed good news. I wish you the very best though. As I have stated before, the stories on this GH forum are all successful ones, and just waiting to be told in their full glory.

Successful interview outcomes we declare over this thread and it is what we have. To God be the glory.

Hi raphoo.. Thanks!
The fees is 165$ and you can pay online @ this link once u have the visa package. http://www.uscis.gov/forms/uscis-immigrant-fee
I paid mine today using my ecobank visa ATM. If u have an ATM visa or MasterCard u will be able to do it ur self.
Lemme know if you need anymore clarifications on de fees.
NL

Big ups man for your progress but do u mean this normal visa atm cards can be used to make payment.

i am really disappointed about the january bulletin. eeeeiiiiihhhh.... It must be fast...nt3m nt3m

Edmond, e go bee give you but is your case number in the 4000's or 40000's? Pls re-edit your case number in your signature.

I need Immediate Assistance!! PLS!

My spouse goes on visa interview: My spouse phones me to say that after several minutes, the officer called him back to the room, then asked for his passport. My spouse was then told, "Don't quit your day job" and handed a blue slip reading...."Visa Collection Ticket." It included my spouse's name, date and time to return. At the bottom of the slip, there is a disclaimer stating the candidate should not make travel arrangements until the visa is available; due to possible delays. I am fully aware of what the slip reads however, I believe I am perplexed by the officer's ending comment. It was like a curb ball and I just want clarity if possible. Can anyone chime in and provide me with their expert knowledge and insight. Fingers are crossed and my Faith lies in HIM! I am clinging onto the word of GOD!

Lol.. Noire,

U have nothing to worry... She's going for the visa on that date. That a assured!

Congrats

Big ups man for your progress but do u mean this normal visa atm cards can be used to make payment.

Gh50, that's absolutely right, uscis debited me with equivalent of Ghs 348.71 for the $165 fees. Rate was 2.11- which is goooood.
NL

My spouse goes on visa interview: My spouse phones me to say that after several minutes, the officer called him back to the room, then asked for his passport. My spouse was then told, "Don't quit your day job" and handed a blue slip reading...."Visa Collection Ticket." It included my spouse's name, date and time to return. At the bottom of the slip, there is a disclaimer stating the candidate should not make travel arrangements until the visa is available; due to possible delays. I am fully aware of what the slip reads however, I believe I am perplexed by the officer's ending comment. It was like a curb ball and I just want clarity if possible. Can anyone chime in and provide me with their expert knowledge and insight. Fingers are crossed and my Faith lies in HIM! I am clinging onto the word of GOD!

IMO if he was given the visa collection ticket then there is no cause for worry. As for the disclaimer everyone who gets the blue slip for collection gets that information which is meant to shield the embassy from any liability so continue to give thanks to God for what he has done for you. All the best.

i am really disappointed about the january bulletin. eeeeiiiiihhhh.... It must be fast...nt3m nt3m

Please update your signature koz the figure I see is over 4milion. If its 40 thousand and over kindly correct it. You are welcome to the forum . God bless you

Last edited by a moderator:
Feeling a lot better

Cheers Gh50. I was am scared because my hubby seemed unsure, despite the slip he was given. I will keep you guys informed. Pray for HIM. He is due back this week to pick up. I appreciate your response.

Cheers!

Cheers Gh50. I was am scared because my hubby seemed unsure, despite the slip he was given. I will keep you guys informed. Pray for HIM. He is due back this week to pick up. I appreciate your response.

Cheers!

If I may ask why weren't u with ur hubby at the inteview ?

Thanking you on his(spouse) behalf!

Lol.. Noire,

U have nothing to worry... She's going for the visa on that date. That a assured!

Congrats

Okay, thanks. I went online and read some many blogs indicating the blue ticket means denial. I guess what I forgot to include, which is relevant and salient is that the interview commenced in Accra, Ghana. Moreover, after speaking with some other Ghanaians, some informed me that my hubby should have been informed at the conclusion on whether or not he was approved. In my baby's case, he didn't hear anything of such. Then to add insult to injury, the officer concluded with sarcasm. But, you and others on this forum have given me sight of hope. I just wanted Ghanaians that have been through the process. Or other foreign nationals who also know of the "blue slip." Cheers!

Oh thanks that explains it all :)
Don't u worry ur hubby will get his visa, because if it was a denial, they would of told him on the spot.
Congrats
And the CO would have given his passport back to him. The blue slip and the keeping of the passport means he was approved for the visa.